CAG Halo Reach Early Beta Code Give Away!

Might as well try my luck.

BTW, my profile picture seems to be broken. No matter what I do, I can't get rid of my support for Speedy, despite how dated and obsolete that is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I'm getting married soon and will miss out on much of the beta however I've got this whole weekend free! That's right, free from wedding planning! So I beg you please, PLEASE give me a beta code so I can get some play time in this weekend!

Thanks

Wait so are you giving out the codes to randomly selected individuals or are you just going to randomly tweet codes at random times over the next few days?

I would really love a code, not because it's almost the weekend... but, because who needs face to face interaction when I can be called various negative names through Xbox live. :)

Awesome! I totally failed to be quick enough to get any of the Destructoid codes being distributed over Twitter last night, and was not drawn in the Giant Bomb sweepstakes. I feel I deserve to get into the beta at this point (but of course I know the laws of nature don't listen to my whims (unless something capable of human empathy does listen (like my pal Joe the janitor))).

bread's done
Back