CAG Hero of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stink Pickle was the hero, no doubt.

Shrike is one of my favorite posters though and benboxer created the biggest monster ever. They need their OWN categories.

[quote name='533y4']Shike.[/QUOTE]

Yes, Shike is good, but I voted "Shrike" instead.

I saw him giving coupons away once in the trading forum i think it was, and not many people would do that imo, it was a very nice thing to do.

I voted for shrike because I completely forgot about what chickenhawk did. I think he should win it by default. Didn't he donate over $500?

Stink Pickle for risking life and limb for a fellow CAG by going to some scumbags house trying to retrieve goods from a trade gone awry.

Wow! I got nominated for a Cheapy award! I am honored. It looks like I am even getting some votes. You all rule! :bow: You can't go wrong with any of the choices obviously and there are many others who can be up there. My vote goes to shrike by a very slim margin over TSD. It was probably his background work on the Office Max scandal that put him over the top. Huge props though to TSD for his weekly ad postings (damn, that must be a lot of work!) and everyone else on the list. :applause:

Even though I know I have a snowball's chance in hell of winning, Im pretty stoked for the mention.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']You posted that just when I finally found the thread through some heavy searching. :lol: Thanks, Shrike.

Anyway... I can no longer go back to being "Sheriff Awesome." I'm not worthy of that title. Mr. Stink_Pickle is.

S_P, you went beyond the call of duty those times, my friend. We should make you a custom sheriff's badge or a superhero outfit with a big Heartagram on it. You've done CAG proud.[/QUOTE]

SJ-if someone made it, Id pimp it no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back