CAG Home Club?

Fearia

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I'd love to see one put together. Would others be interested in this? Would be a great way to meet fellow CAGs and setup ingame, random events. :)

NOTE: In case it wasn't obvious, I'm speaking about Playstation Home's club feature.

oh i have no idea if there is a thread. only reason I found it was I did a search. I just did it again search for "Cheap" there's only two hits. and we're not "Cheap Thrills" ^_^. there's only 16 of us at the moment.

Ah, gotcha! Thanks! :D I didn't think to search, but I figured if there was one, there would be a post. I underestimated the laziness of CAGers ;)

I already have one going. Look for CheapAssGamer (or CheapAssGamer, one of the two). We have a clubhouse that is currently empty, but the club exists.

Once I get a little extra cash/time I'm gonna spruce the place up a bit.

I underestimated the laziness of CAGers
or how much most of us just don't like home. I'm still not sure what the purpose of clubs is. At least lately Sony has been trying. I'll give them that. I still can't be bothered to wait in line for 15 minutes before I play a mini-game but I've been favoriting every place and I recently hit the limit. I'm not sure if I should be pleased there are so many spaces or annoyed there's a limit to how many I can fav, and I do appreciate unlockable clothes rather than paying for them. I hear you can show movies to friends but since noone I know ever want to go to Home and I'm too lazy to filter out decent people walking around home.

Yup, it's something like $5 a month. Nothing too bad.

All in all, I think the CAG club would be a great place to meet fellow CAGs and just mess about. Could easily setup games from there to play. Definitely beats meeting a lot of the randoms that are normally in Home, because there's a lot on there that are just . . . ugh.

dude your paying for the club? i had no idea... I'll be making the club house my default jump off point from now on. might as well get some use out of it. I usually don't bother to say so but I think the prices on clothing are outrageous. $5 for a club is way more than I would pay. Silks you're a saint for paying it.

Thought there were two CAG clubs alread. Pretty sure I joined two. Never foung anyone lurking around in them though, got bored with home, end of story.

I bought a clubhouse right at the start, and I don't believe I'm getting charged a monthly fee for it. I think that came later. I don't recall seeing any mysterious monthly $5 charges from Sony on any of my credit cards, I can tell you that much.

I'll have a look though.

bread's done
Back