CAG Hot Shots Golf: OoB Night [ Who Knows ]

[quote name='StrandedBrit']Won't that conflict with GTA night?[/QUOTE]I said that a while ago. I will not be putting Hot Shots Golf on Tuesday. GTA's main night isn't on Tuesday anyway, so there will probably be other games on Tuesday (but not Hot Shots Golf, I decided to stick to Wednesday, which I mentioned in the GTA thread).

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I'm not switching to Tuesday.

Anyway, anyone who might show up? I just want to get a count of people so I know who to sort. Also, is there anyone missing the third course?[/quote]

I should be around then. I've been playing a bit of Eve Online so hopefully I can pull myself away.

[quote name='AdmanCS']I should be around then. I've been playing a bit of Eve Online so hopefully I can pull myself away.[/QUOTE]

And if he's not there, I should be. Finally, a evening I don't have to go to sleep early for work the next day...

[quote name='jezebelseven']And if he's not there, I should be. Finally, a evening I don't have to go to sleep early for work the next day...[/quote]

And if neither are there I might get to win a match. :lol:

I should be there though, all laughs apart.

I'll definitely be there. Does everyone have the third course unlocked, because I'd like to host it.

That reminds me, I WILL start the game, unless we get more than 8 people.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I'll definitely be there. Does everyone have the third course unlocked, because I'd like to host it.

That reminds me, I WILL start the game, unless we get more than 8 people.[/QUOTE]

I've got them all unlocked, and am waiting!

Thanks to the two who showed up. I apologize for confusing some by the time, so next week, we will go back to 9pm. I also got really tired during the last match, did really bad, and got a +7. :whistle2:(

I'll see you all next week.

I've been out and about the past two weeks. Looks like I'll be playing at 6 PDT Pacific/9 EDT on Wednesdays since that's where the action is. See ya all next week.

[quote name='StrandedBrit']Not I, and you can take me off the master list as I no longer have the game.[/QUOTE]I know, I just haven't gotten to it (I don't take that list seriously anyway).

I'll never get rid of this game, partially because the Hot Shots Golf series is always my "keep" (still own everyone except the 2nd, which I regret letting go).

Was that update message there before? It said that they'll be adding some new things for the online mode tomorrow morning, like new options for game creation and the ability to kick soccer balls around the lobbies.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Was that update message there before? It said that they'll be adding some new things for the online mode tomorrow morning, like new options for game creation and the ability to kick soccer balls around the lobbies.[/quote]

It's been there for a couple of days now.

Good games tonight. Just wished more people would have showed up.

Yeah, it might be harder getting people to show up from now on, but I'm going to try getting the word out earlier.

So, we'll probably do same time, same place next time. If I need to adjust the day or time, I will gladly do it.

Oh yeah, the update is up I hear:
• a soccer ball in the lobby to kick around
• stroke play (up to 4 players)
• match play (2 players only

All right everyone, schedule updated:

Schedule:
Date: 4/30
Time: 9pm EST
Type: Groups

I will try another game this weekend. Unfortunately, I did not unlock another course due to a crazy weekend, but next time I should.

That's good to hear, but I'm really not sure how turnout will be (probably not good). I'm thinking Jezzy or Adman will show up at least. Haven't seen sprintfinanceguy and a few others around.

I greatly apologize, there might be no Hot Shots Golf night this week. Not because I don't want to play (I always want to play), I didn't know I had to update, and it will take a while (since my internet runs on the slower side in the evening). I might not make it in time, as a warning.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']That's good to hear, but I'm really not sure how turnout will be (probably not good). I'm thinking Jezzy or Adman will show up at least. Haven't seen sprintfinanceguy and a few others around.[/QUOTE]

We're both currently addicted to GTA so didn't show up, sorry bout that. :p

[quote name='jezebelseven']We're both currently addicted to GTA so didn't show up, sorry bout that. :p[/QUOTE]Don't worry, because there was no game due to downloading the patch.

Oh crap, I forgot to bump up this thread. I'm more than willing to start a game tonight. If others want to join, that would be awesome.

Schedule:
Date: 5/7
Time: 9pm EST
Type: Groups

I'll play tonight... I've been playing this a lot the last week or so since COD4 has been super quiet on my friends list. I'm up to the gold tier now and I think I have all the courses finally. Hopefully I'll see some of you later tonight.

I still don't have all the courses, and I've been addicted to Rock Band as of late.

I wanted to let everyone know, be SURE to log on at least an hour before the scheduled time, because there is an online update (which might take a while). I already got it, but I'll check again today.

sorry I didn't meet up with you, my wife had other plans for my evening. Ended up watching "snow buddies" with the kids. Would have rather played video game golf. I'll catch you later.

If you can play this week (along with others), I will hold a Hot Shots Golf night. If people rather I move it to Tuesday or Thursday night, I will (GTA IV has different people play anyway). I still need to unlock the two last courses.

bread's done
Back