CAG IRC Room (Server: irc.us.gamesurge.net; Room: #cheapassgamer)

ThatDamnDave

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
First off, I have no idea what forum to put this in (is it Site News? Is it PC Gaming? Is it General Gaming discussion? I just don't know) so move it if you like.

I set up an IRC room for cheapassgamers to congregate and waste time (idling is the great IRC tradition after all). We have an OTT and a GGT and I figure enough people are like me and basically idle on this forum, so maybe we can idle on IRC instead and chit chat and all that.

I chose GameSurge because it's a gaming-related IRC server and because QuakeNet (Biggest gaming-related IRC server) is just too huge. GameSurge is #2. To join, pick your favorite IRC client and navigate to:

Server: irc.us.gamesurge.net
Room: #cheapassgamer

For those familiar with registering a nick, GameSurge uses AuthServ instead of NickServ and you register online at http://www.gamesurge.net/createaccount/. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, just come on in and we'll help you get set up.

I have no idea if there are many people interested in this, but why not give it a shot, right? Of course, this is an unofficial chat room. Hope to see you all there. Post here with questions or comments if you have them.

bread's done
Back