CAG Killzone 2 Game Night [Currently Inactive]

nice try on your part disillusion =)
yeah.. sucks that we couldn't have a real cag vs cag match.

cag night is still going on atm, think there's about 7-8 people in there.

Great game guys. Sucks how the turnout wasn't too large, but you put up a good fight disillusion. Luckily the game started at 9:15. I logged on around 8:45 and thinking the game started at 9, got pissed when it said the update would take 15 mins.

I must have gotten lucky with the update because it only took 5 minutes tops. But yeah, sorry I couldn't make it to CAG night, I had to do some other stuff. Mana sent invites for a new clan so I'll be joining that. Hopefully we'll have better turnouts having only one clan.

[quote name='Xeph820']Yeah i hope the one clan thing would work out =)
*fingers crossed*[/quote]

are we merging the clans? seems like a good idea.

Oops—I was absorbed with my Physics 2 homework. If not for that I would of been at the clan match. I guess the main problem is that this clan match was not as advertised as the others were.

Haha, well since this semester is ending and my summer semester has the promise of being simple I doubt that I will miss another one for the time being.

I had a family thing come up at the last minute so I couldn't represent the beta clan, sorry guys. I just did the update thing and got a trophy for no reason (not the weekly rank trophy).

can some one invite me (SilentHymn) to the beta clan? can't say that i'll make all of the clan battles because i go back to san diego every other weekend but will try for the ones i can

All right, I'm just going to make one post explaining the situation. Without a doubt, CAG Killzone 2 is much smaller than a week or two after release. Because of this (and not getting enough for clan battles), we are going to merge into ONE clan. That is why after the Saturday night clan game, I created a new clan. I invited the people who I see on mostly during clan battles/CAG nights, those who were mostly active, or those who had their rank above General (meaning they still play it).

Clan invites and list here:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5562738&postcount=3

If you are NOT on the invite list, and would like to be in the main clan (keep in mind, you must be willing to play a good amount or you'll be booted). If you are on the invite list and really don't want to be a member (meaning you are trading in the game or plan to never play it again), PLEASE let me know and I'll revoke the invite. Everyone has 7 days (unless I know you are very busy right now or away from the PS3) to accept the new invitation. Once everyone gets in the clan, that will be the clan playing battles. All older clans will be left at their previous state (with some members leaving), but they will not participate in clan battles.

Lastly, I do plan to hand this thread off to Ecofreak/Phoenix_Azure sometime, AND I plan to hand the clan off to someone (still deciding who the leader will be). EVERYONE who was an officer in a clan, I will make you an officer again in the new clan.

As for the next game night, people have to let me know if they want another and host it (I'll update the thread).

I won't be able to make it to the cag night this thursday because of hmk, projects and tests.

I'm likely going to make it on Saturdays all the time.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']All right, I'm just going to make one post explaining the situation. Without a doubt, CAG Killzone 2 is much smaller than a week or two after release. Because of this (and not getting enough for clan battles), we are going to merge into ONE clan. That is why after the Saturday night clan game, I created a new clan. I invited the people who I see on mostly during clan battles/CAG nights, those who were mostly active, or those who had their rank above General (meaning they still play it).

Clan invites and list here:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5562738&postcount=3

If you are NOT on the invite list, and would like to be in the main clan (keep in mind, you must be willing to play a good amount or you'll be booted). If you are on the invite list and really don't want to be a member (meaning you are trading in the game or plan to never play it again), PLEASE let me know and I'll revoke the invite. Everyone has 7 days (unless I know you are very busy right now or away from the PS3) to accept the new invitation. Once everyone gets in the clan, that will be the clan playing battles. All older clans will be left at their previous state (with some members leaving), but they will not participate in clan battles.

Lastly, I do plan to hand this thread off to Ecofreak/Phoenix_Azure sometime, AND I plan to hand the clan off to someone (still deciding who the leader will be). EVERYONE who was an officer in a clan, I will make you an officer again in the new clan.

As for the next game night, people have to let me know if they want another and host it (I'll update the thread).[/quote]
Glad to see this happening. I think we have a solid core of active people that will make clan challenges go a little smoother (and with less headaches for you and Phoenix).

[quote name='Sarrasis']Glad to see this happening. I think we have a solid core of active people that will make clan challenges go a little smoother (and with less headaches for you and Phoenix).[/QUOTE]

I can accept clan matches like a champ, but have had horrible luck actually sending out invites. I'll need to rely on another office for some help. ;)

probably not anytime soon. we want to keep it open for as many people as possible. i, for example, wont ever be buying the maps. im sure im not the only one.

just accepted the clan invite on killzone.com, if some of you can't get on your ps3 that quickly, that might be a good way to accept the invite sooner

[quote name='bingokami']just accepted the clan invite on killzone.com, if some of you can't get on your ps3 that quickly, that might be a good way to accept the invite sooner[/quote]

oh cool, will try that.

I already left Beta, but I've been around, so no worries. I believe I was at the last game night (we didn't do one last week, did we?) and I've been in the clan(s) since launch day (may have joined the day after).

MK, can I get an invite to main clan? I play a couple of hours everyday and I am 2nd Hardcore rank, I have KDR of .98 (ALMOST POSITIVE SO CLOSE!). Also I have above 10k points (about 10,800 lol)

[quote name='disillusion386']Is there a clan night tonight?[/quote]

I'll be starting/hosting a game at 9:00pm EST. Anyone who wants to play, please join. Password will be shaqfu.

note thats its not a clan match, just a regular cag night.
ill probably be there. with the short notice tho, doubt many will show :\

ALSO: there might be a game 5/2 (Saturday) at 9pm est. it is being thought about....

Last edited by a moderator:
Bah, I blame Final Fantasy XII for missing out on the recent play nights/clan matches. Anyways, I accepted the new clan invite, may be on tonight.

I wouldn't do the new maps tonight for Game Night. Saturday would fine, though. Too bad I can't play Killzone 2 until next week, though :( brother's borrowing it.

[quote name='joshr915']huh? never. it was just a regular cag night[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure why the game was made for only clan members. Perhaps it was a minor mistake, because can't you make a normal game and password protect that?

[quote name='Shrapnellistic']The game said I couldn't join since I wasn't a clan member (server was named 'CAG CLAN PRACTICE'). Funny since it also had a password on it.[/QUOTE]

That was my mistake. I am sorry about that. I forgot that the last time I hosted a match, I had set it to clan only... :cry: I didn't mean for it to be a clan only game. It was supposed to be open to all CAGs.

bread's done
Back