CAG Left 4 Dead Steam Group

bhk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I've noticed that Left 4 Dead works best when I'm playing with people I know and we all have mics. The games then tend to be a lot more fun than with randoms.

So I took the liberty of creating a group on Steam for Left 4 Dead for members of this board. This way we can find people to play with that we actually have some connection to. :) If this gets enough members we could even have regular game nights once the game releases this Tuesday.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/CAGL4D

Leave a link(or PM me) your Steam Community page (mine is below) and I'll start sending out invites.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/bhk2

Note to mods: I know the general CAG Steam community exists but I thought this game warranted its own thread. If you disagree feel free to delete, or pin this if it gets popular enough :)

A lot of the [CAG-S] have left 4 dead. Those that don't have it are usually dead on the team. We probably seen them in ages. :cool: I have to agree with Carpwrist here.

[quote name='carpwrist']we have two CAG groups that play Steam games regularly, mostly TF2.
We have just regular CAG http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/blog.php?b=4402
and then [CAG-S] or CAG Syndicate http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/blog.php?b=4402

i would suggest joining the latter. It's only 24 members strong, easy to coordinate games with.[/QUOTE]

The only reason I made this group was because the general CAG group is now 250+ members and I wasn't sure who would have L4D, etc. I just thought this would be an easier way to find L4D only players.

I wasn't aware of the syndicate though. thanks for letting me know :)

I think bbk (OP) should add people from the cag steam group if he sees them playing L4D. And he should appoint Admins to hand out invites if he please.

[quote name='gokou36']Carpwrist, you Left Me 4 Dead :( .[/QUOTE]

I did what now? Was I drunk, picking fights with infected Samoans and telling them you got my back? I tend to do that IRL.

[quote name='hero101']I think bbk (OP) should add people from the cag steam group if he sees them playing L4D. And he should appoint Admins to hand out invites if he please.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking about asking for volunteers to help me handle invites. Since you brought it up I'll go ahead and give you the ability to invite people. If you don't want the job just let me know :)

I'd also like one or two more people if anyone's interested.

adding this to the thread in case there are some people that didn't know:

If you want the traditional server browser you can now access it via the developer console. In the menu access Options, then Keyboard/Mouse, and then enable the Developer Console. After that hit your ~ key on your keyboard which should enable the dev console. After that type in "openserverbrowser" and you should see what's in our screenshot; a very familiar looking server browser.

[quote name='Narynan']Anyone gonna throw an invite my way?[/quote] You gave us a bad link so we can't invite you until you send a proper link.

[quote name='doctorfaustus']"Sorry!
An error was encountered while processing your request:

The specified profile could not be found.

Here's a link to the Steam Community home page."

Are you sure you've signed up for Steam? :)[/quote]

Use steam to look up that ID. It should pop up. You have to run a search.

I would never leave anyone for deas....unless I needed to get on a copter, boat, plane, or truck. However, there is no way I would leave anyone to get on a train unless they add a level that you escape by train. But other than that I would never leave you behind....assuming there are no tanks around. In that case I probably throw a molotov bottle at the tank while it pounds you into the ground and then run away. Your burning flesh would sting my sad eyes and I would cry for you. But other than that I would definately stand by your side and come to your aid.... unless I was making out with zoey in a closet. I would try to hurry as fast as I can while you battle the horde but lovin takes time, lovin takes time. Just know you can count on me to have your back.

bread's done
Back