CAG Madden 11 League 2 - Season 2! Week 10 Deadline Sat night. TEAMS OPEN!

[quote name='Deuce20602']Go Panthers!!!:D[/QUOTE]
lol I hope they don't draft that lineman out of Auburn first.

Can't believe Green Bay held on, but I'll take it. Now if I could only raise $3000 for nosebleed seats I'd be heading to Dallas.

[quote name='Doomtime']lol I hope they don't draft that lineman out of Auburn first.
[/QUOTE]

I hope we do the smart thing and trade down... get some more picks cuz we have a lot of needs

[quote name='Deuce20602']I hope we do the smart thing and trade down... get some more picks cuz we have a lot of needs[/QUOTE]
You giving up on Clausen? Although he did suck, I don't know if it's entirely his fault. Then again, I think I watched Carolina only twice this season.

if andrew luck was coming out, then I'd be giving up on jimmy but sincethat ain't the case, I think Clausen will be far better this season than he was in his rookie year. might get us trip or three more wins but we're still hurting on the defensive line, secondary, and wide out. if I was gm, I'd be thinking about trading one of our backs or smitty(last resort)

[quote name='sprice8688']Bv I'm assumin u ain't see my message can I hop in ur league as the lions[/QUOTE]

Reds friend is taking them. I think the seahawks will be open since he's switching to the rams

Ello just check my pm's had one from maimi from while back about playing, sent him message of xbox live like 2 days ago havnt gotten a reply and he has been offline since 21st did say he may need a sub in the pm >.< other than that no idea whats going on with our game

[quote name='sprice8688']Ok cool ill take them is there game played yet I'm heading home in a lil bit[/QUOTE]

Nope...you get to play your buddy mog again.

I need to run out for the evening unexpectedly.. Can someone volunteer to take over commish duties for the evening including wrangling up these last few games and advancing us? I figure uber will probably be too busy wallowing in misery... Sheriff?

[quote name='theredworm']so Packers - Steelers Superbowl eh?[/QUOTE]

Nice to see some of these newer upstart expansion teams making the big one. :D

[quote name='XpG CheesyMan']Worm take over and handle my damn game situation as no one else seems to care =/[/QUOTE]

I care. You guys had plenty of time to set it up, I doesn't sound like communication was particularly stellar on either end. You sent him an XBL message a couple days ago which he obviously didn't check, and he sent you a PM which you didn't check until today I guess. If someone wants to sub for the Dolphins that's fine, otherwise we can just sim it.

Cool sim it then you know you can also reply to me when i first message and not just leave me hangen here and make me have to be a ass to get a message. :]

I have to leave in about 10 minutes, so I'm just gonna go ahead and promote uber, hopefully he's around. uber, there's about 4 or 5 games left but I leave it up to your discretion when we advance.

Cool sim it then you know you can also reply to me when i first message and not just leave me hangen here and make me have to be a ass to get a message. :]

I'm not here every second at your beck and call, I've been checking the thread from my phone, I don't always see all the posts on a quick glance.

[quote name='bvharris'] I'm not here every second at your beck and call, I've been checking the thread from my phone, I don't always see all the posts on a quick glance.[/QUOTE]

Glad see the owner phone can miss my post yet let you see everyone elses. ;)

Whoops sorry I'm here if you wanna hand all the power over :twisted: but I've never had commissioner duties before so if it's complicated to advance and stuff...then someone's gonna have to teach me how to do it! But you can just leave it to Uber if that's better.

[quote name='XpG CheesyMan']Glad see the owner phone can miss my post yet let you see everyone elses. ;)[/QUOTE]

My phone must have a thing against shitty grammar, sorry.

[quote name='MasterAwesome']Whoops sorry I'm here if you wanna hand all the power over :twisted: but I've never had commissioner duties before so if it's complicated to advance and stuff...then someone's gonna have to teach me how to do it! But you can just leave it to Uber if that's better.[/QUOTE]

Already handed over the reins to uber, sorry. :D

[quote name='bvharris']My phone must have a thing against shitty grammar, sorry.[/QUOTE]

My bad man forgot I was in english class. Thought this franchise was about playing football not pussyfooten around on the forum making sure we have perfect grammar.

Ill b home soom gp I could sub for u....... I couldn't reach mog so if he don't get on tonight u can sim it so his winning team doesn't get an unfair loss

Yeah I suppose I could sub...but I need a little time, like maybe around 9:30 or 10 p.m. EST? Is that okay gb?

Edit: or sprice can go ahead and sub

[quote name='XpG CheesyMan']My bad man forgot I was in english class. Thought this franchise was about playing football not pussyfooten around on the forum making sure we have perfect grammar.[/QUOTE]

Don't make a smart-ass sarcastic post if you can't handle a smart-ass sarcastic response. If you're bent out of shape about your friend getting kicked from the league, you can file your complaint in my suggestion box (which, as you might expect, is a trashcan)

Ma it doesn't matter to me ill be headed home in about 20 mins I just wanna get a game in if ud rather play for the texans its cool just figured it be a game to play

Sprice it's me and you right after we advance tonight...you wanna go ahead and play our game after advancing (which should be right after the game you're subbing in)?

[quote name='sprice8688']I'm driving waut happened I saw the jets miss on fourth and goal[/QUOTE]

i'm wrong for feeding into u not watchin the road but Steelers fumbled the snap, gave up a safety, and the Jets just scored a TD. 24-19 with 2:50 left.

unless there is a HUGE play I don't think the Jets have enough clock to pull it off, but you never know

edit: and they threw it and huge catch to finish it

Packers Steelers, 2 weeks

damn... i was hopin the Jets would pull it off. I HATE the Steelers (partly because of owning the Ravens in the other league :cool:). Now I gotta hope Aaron Rodgers can get the job done.

SN: I'm not listening to the radio at all tomorrow... I've heard enough Wiz Khalifa as it is...

No not a sub, sprice is taking over the Seahawks in this league for good, this is for AFTER we advance...me and sprice are gonna play our Week 14 game right away after you advance us.

bread's done
Back