CAG Madden 25 Owner League

Free Agency after the draft will be open. Just don't be that guy that signs 25 people over the roster limit.

Anyone that did not attend the draft is now on auto until you take yourself off of auto.

The way advancing will work will depend on the amount of active user vs user games that are scheduled for that week.

Difficulty will be on all-madden for now, but during the preseason I will be working on custom sliders.

just hope giants got good players in draft. Sucks that i missed the draft and free agency before. Its becoming that time that i work 14 hour days at work thanks to black friday coming up. 

just hope giants got good players in draft. Sucks that i missed the draft and free agency before. Its becoming that time that i work 14 hour days at work thanks to black friday coming up.
Still a lot of free agents available and the draft seemed ok for most teams. Overalls oddly in general seemed higher than the draft used in the Official League.

Advanced to Week 1. Only human vs human game is Deuce vs Me, so I will give everyone 24 hours to get their CPU games in.

Advanced to Week 1. Only human vs human game is Deuce vs Me, so I will give everyone 24 hours to get their CPU games in.
it says i'm (browns) supposed to play the seahawks (Seattle Seahawks- sprice8688http://www.cheapassgamer.com/user/274100-sprice8688/ | sprice20) but it says i'm on auto or something cos my whole week is checked off already? will the game still let us VS each other if we hook up even though i'm all checked off for whatev reason?

Last edited by a moderator:
it says i'm (browns) supposed to play the seahawks (Seattle Seahawks- sprice8688 | sprice20) but it says i'm on auto or something cos my whole week is checked off already? will the game still let us VS each other if we hook up even though i'm all checked off for whatev reason?
I put everyone who didn't participate in the draft on auto. You can take yourself off auto by going to settings and then user teams. If you can schedule the game with spruce, that's great but he's been inactive in this league, so I'll leave him on auto unless I hear otherwise

Advance will be tomorrow after Deuce and I play.

I put everyone who didn't participate in the draft on auto. You can take yourself off auto by going to settings and then user teams. If you can schedule the game with spruce, that's great but he's been inactive in this league, so I'll leave him on auto unless I hear otherwise

Advance will be tomorrow after Deuce and I play.
yeah i was busy on saturday night, i'm still playing though. the computer grabbed me keith price, don't know much about him (srsly i watch NFL but i don't follow college at all) but he seems like an aright pick, wasn't really ready to give up on weeden since he has the same overall but i'm over him now. if anyone wants a backup QB i'll trade weeden or campbell for any o-line upgrade.

if we're not advancing till tomorrow i'll play my game in the morning vs cpu.

btw what changes did u make with the custom sliders? are they in yet? just curious how they will be different vs what we had last year, what got changed?

It looks like i'm using up all my magic in the Official league. My last two user games, it just hasn't been there. Against Cru in the playoffs, I blew a 14 point lead with 2 minutes left. I then caught a hail mary on the 5 yard line to then fumble the opening kickoff of OT. In week 1, I throw up a hail mary, my receiver catches it...then holds on to it...and then drops it. lol Great endings, just not in my favor.

Advanced to week 2. Havn't looked at the schedule yet, but everyone will have at least 24 hours to get their CPU games in.

In regards to the sliders, I simply took the All Madden sliders and on the stuff I felt was unrealistic, I bumped it closer to all pro or met somewhere in the middle. If there's any feedback from the people playing their CPU games, it'd be appreciated.

And honestly, that's my last game that i'll play in this league for now. I'll still keep it active and participate in the owner stuff. But after a laggy, sloppy game like that, I felt myself clearly not caring about, I just don't see myself participating in the week to week games.

i think im going to be droping out of this league at this point cpu is so boring to play. if it was not for the main league i think i would sell the game.

goddamn, whoever owns the vikes is averaging 400 yards per game just rushing the ball. how the eff do you do it man? any tips? he's got 3 guys averaging over 10 yards per run. lol, crazy!

is the OP up to date, btw? cause it looks like someone controls the vikes and dolphins, but i don't see them in the list?

goddamn, whoever owns the vikes is averaging 400 yards per game just rushing the ball. how the eff do you do it man? any tips? he's got 3 guys averaging over 10 yards per run. lol, crazy!

is the OP up to date, btw? cause it looks like someone controls the vikes and dolphins, but i don't see them in the list?
I'll update the Op team list and advance us when I get home tonight.

OP Updated.

League was also advanced. Everyone has at least 24 hours and however long it takes SonicX and Grand Cru to play their game.

Hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving, I will be advancing  us tonight.

EDIT:

Advanced, everyone has 24 hours to get their CPU game in.

Advanced a couple weeks due to no human vs human games. Week 13 has 1 in the Dolphins vs SonicX.

Just wanted to announce this will be the last year i'll be keeping the league open. The interest just isn't there. If anyone is attached to their team and wants to use the league to play on their own, just let me know and i'll pass the commish to you.

If you weren't such a douche bag maybe there would be more intrest in...quiting week two because you lost two in a row. ...taking a week to advance....now because you're a bitch you sim multiple weeks and then say its the last season...you're a really good commissioner. ..wow!...no need to kick me out ill be leaving soon

If you weren't such a douche bag maybe there would be more intrest in...quiting week two because you lost two in a row. ...taking a week to advance....now because you're a bitch you sim multiple weeks and then say its the last season...you're a really good commissioner. ..wow!...no need to kick me out ill be leaving soon
I'm sorry that you didn't get to play your meaningless cpu games. And due to Yo Soy's move of cutting all Viking players, I am just simulating to the playoffs.

EDIT: And on a serious note, I do want to thank the people who participated that were actually a pleasure to play against. Cru/Deuce you are two that come to mind. Some of you that did participate both seasons that are not in the Official League, it's unfortunate that I didn't get to play against you. Hope to see most of you on Next Gen.

bread's done
Back