CAG mentioned on Attack of the Show

she's definitely a fox... and from the segment of the show where they talk about sex, she's definitely a whore. Definitely makes the show worth watching

Oh a topic about show on G4.

Better make sure to tell everyone I liked TechTV better, Olivia is hot, and Adam Sesler is a tool.

Now, I'm cool.

Did anyone actually see this?
It will be on again at 11pm EST.
They should have the video up the G4 website tomorrow.

Yeah, I saw it.
It was a very short segment.
They previewed the home page and briefly talked about the forum and 1 of the deals on the home page. Forgot which one.

[quote name='zewone']

Better make sure to tell everyone I liked TechTV better, Olivia is hot, and Adam Sesler is a tool.
[/quote]

Except TechTV was 1,000 times better than the trash called G4.

[quote name='CheapyD']Did anyone actually see this?
It will be on again at 11pm EST.
They should have the video up the G4 website tomorrow.[/quote]

Curious, can you can see a spike in activity on cheapassgamer.com during the times that the segment airs?

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']they talked about the shadowrun for 29.99 at amazon.[/quote]

I admit - I watch this show regularly...don't really know if its that I like it or if its just the best thing on atm

anyways, it seems like they have outdated info 'specially since that deal was a couple days ago (and funny how they said shadowrun should've been $30 to begin with - that was written on cag first!)

Stopped caring about G4 awhile ago. Dropped my extended cable which had this and don't really miss it. G4, meh. One good show on an entire channel. At least on others I can find something entertaining to watch (even Lifetime since it has Frasier).

i dont have extended cable anymore and g4 is the one channel i miss. miss munn and holt gave me mad crowbars. and kevin p and adam are hella funny

It actually is up on their site now. Just got done watching it and was pleasantly surprised to see the CAG Foreplay logo.

[quote name='zewone']Oh a topic about show on G4.

Now, I'm cool.[/quote]

You forgot to say that Morgan is NOT a gamer.

[quote name='integralsmatic']dont have G4..although Olivia Nunn Is dam sexy and i remember she w as talking to some other girl who was mad cute also.[/QUOTE]

About that segment.....there was one in which she even said she swallowed...so there u have it, wished I recorded that...........

Super sweetness. Free commercial for CAG with Olivia Munn as the host. I don't think it gets better than that, Cheapy.

BTW, you should get Kevin and Olivia to do a call-in or something for the podcast, just for shits and giggles. Go look for them at Tokyo Game Show.

Even if you don't get them, get....somebody!

[quote name='masked lemon']I only watch it because Olivia Nunn is hot, and a whore.[/QUOTE]

And you have proof of the prior? I would like to see a video or something as visual evidence ... *cough* :)

[quote name='gunm']Super sweetness. Free commercial for CAG with Olivia Munn as the host. I don't think it gets better than that, Cheapy.

BTW, you should get Kevin and Olivia to do a call-in or something for the podcast, just for shits and giggles. Go look for them at Tokyo Game Show.

Even if you don't get them, get....somebody![/QUOTE]

Actually the crew they will have the Tokyo Game Show is Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb from X-Play.

[quote name='ReaperZER0']Caught it, thought it funny that I frequent both CAG and SecondSpin and they were mentioned side-by-side.[/quote]

If cheapy d ran the tv show, we'd be matched up with meatspin.

Congrats CAG, thats cool to see the media attention.

Damn I like the fact that CheapyD and CAG will have a new influx of people because of this little plug and probably will help us find more deals and just have more kewl people on here, but on the other hand more than 90% of the new people will be lurkers, ebay hoarders, or 10 year old kiddies... Don't really mind the lurkers and the ebay hoarders because they will always be there but cmon G4, like all commercial entities, is turning into a general mass media outlet that supports the little 10 year olds because in a few years they will be the ones emptying their pockets on the crap they are pushing on G4... But Olivia Munn is HOT heh

[quote name='cdeener']Actually the crew they will have the Tokyo Game Show is Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb from X-Play.[/quote]

Oh yeah, that sounds about right...so go get those two on the CAGcast, Cheapy!

I haven't seen the segment, but I love Attack of the Show. Don't hate it. It's not the ScreenSavers or Techtv or whatnot, but seriously, that doesn't matter. I liked the shows/network too, but it's not like they were the absolute greatest. Just because you are a fan of something that came before doesn't mean you are any cooler than anybody else. So they were passed over by something more entertaining and relevant, get over it. :)

I'm happy that CAG gets some respect from a TV show. This has been an excellent site to discuss deals and games. Cheapy must be proud of this site.

I too don't watch G4 anymore. I have even stopped watching X-play, but try to watch it everyonce in awhile. I miss the good old Tech-TV days too.

Why do you guys keep assuming Morgan is still exclusively with G4? She still seems to have her X-Play show, but she also went the way of the rest of the old TechTV crew, onto the internet, and she has her own daily video podcast called Webb Alert over at www.webbalert.com

P.S. Check out www.revision3.org, www.dl.tv, and www.twit.tv for anyone who misses TechTV.

Afterthought: TV as we know it is dead. The way of the internet is here. Besides the CAGcast, I listen to a lot of the podcasts over at TWiT, and I get my Leo-love all the time, even without G4/TechTV.

Afterthought 2: I love Morgan, I just dispise G4. So I never watch X-Play. But Morgan lovers should watch Webb Alert.

[quote name='joebomb77']I haven't seen the segment, but I love Attack of the Show. Don't hate it. It's not the ScreenSavers or Techtv or whatnot, but seriously, that doesn't matter. I liked the shows/network too, but it's not like they were the absolute greatest. Just because you are a fan of something that came before doesn't mean you are any cooler than anybody else. So they were passed over by something more entertaining and relevant, get over it. :)[/QUOTE]

TechTV was a lot better in the quality of programing and they had people on there who actually cared about its audience. I watched The Screensavers every night because they didn't alienate their audience because they didn't have the latest and greatest, and they showed you tips that anyone could do and they were actually intellegent on how they presented products. Although Leo Leoporte has his podcast and radio show, (which if you're looking for something that is at least similar to TechTV they do bring in many of the same guests.. although the "tech" questions are really elementary) He even has Kevin Rose come in from time to time (you may know him as an original host of AoTS and frequent host on the Screensavers.. he also went on to create Digg.com) anyways I don't have the link on me.. just google Leo Leoporte and you should come up with his website and podcast.

X-play was a lot better on techtv. now its just trying to be as "funny" as possible.. I remember a really useful episode of when it was called "extended play" when Adam discussed the online advantages of the 3 major systems at the time (PS2, Xbox, and GC) it was very useful to me at least, who didn't know much about the online capabilities of them, i didn't own any "new" system yet.. and Tech Live was a great show, so was that "late night" show with wierd guests .. the Martin Sargent show.. and of course who can forget Robot Wars.. my absolute favorite "syndicated" show on there..

Now G4 is "occasional video game related shows" but whenever i turn it on its "COPS" or "Cheaters" I hate those 2 shows..

[quote name='twen']Why do you guys keep assuming Morgan is still exclusively with G4? She still seems to have her X-Play show, but she also went the way of the rest of the old TechTV crew, onto the internet, and she has her own daily video podcast called Webb Alert over at www.webbalert.com

P.S. Check out www.revision3.org, www.dl.tv, and www.twit.tv for anyone who misses TechTV.

Afterthought: TV as we know it is dead. The way of the internet is here. Besides the CAGcast, I listen to a lot of the podcasts over at TWiT, and I get my Leo-love all the time, even without G4/TechTV.[/quote]

guess that's why they added joel gordine to X-play...or perhaps this is just a side gig.

[quote name='urzishra14']anyways I don't have the link on me.. just google Leo Leoporte and you should come up with his website and podcast..[/QUOTE]

Look at the post above yours ;) Martin Sargent has a show over at Revision3 also btw. Patrick Norton left DL.TV, but he's moving to Revision3. He and his wife are having a baby.

Edit: G4 is turning into SpikeTV, which is not a good thing. SpikeTV was only good right after the TNN name change. They aired the uncensored Nightmare on Elm Street on cable TV, rawr.

I used to watch The Screen Savers, and that was better than Attack of the Show.
Even early AotS was cool, because it still had Kevin Rose and Sarah Lane, but they both left eventually.
Now I still think AotS is cool, but it is poorly directed or something.
Most of the jokes consist of awquard pauses and sexual puns.
Who ever runs VTR messes up constantly and lots of things that make it seems pretty unprofessional.
Oh, and Olivia Munn, she's hot but can get annoying when every last sentence makes her laugh and she can't keep a straight face.

G4 hated aside, it's awesome that the site is getting some recognition on TV. I'm sure that'll give Cheapy a nice new chunk of traffic, which is always a big plus.

bread's done
Back