CAG NBA 2k8 league! CLOSED! Winner gets 1600 ms points! Hurry and join!

Another vote against fantasy draft. If it's fantasy draft I'm out.

I also think we should just start the league as 18 is a good round number. We had 16 in the CAG NHL 2K league last year and had problems getting all the games played.

Woot. Have we decided on game settings and all? I know a few people wanted longer quarters, and I wouldn't mind either. I'd also say we should put real FT% shooting because there's a glitch with online play and FT shooting (first free throw is 30fps, second one is 60 fps). =p

[quote name='shinryuu']Woot. Have we decided on game settings and all? I know a few people wanted longer quarters, and I wouldn't mind either. I'd also say we should put real FT% shooting because there's a glitch with online play and FT shooting (first free throw is 30fps, second one is 60 fps). =p[/QUOTE]

I second real FT %'s, and also, I'm pumped for this :). Never joined an NBA 2K league before...have my 13 month xbox live card all ready to be entered, so as soon as the league info is up I'll activate and join.

I was under the impression that realistic FT % didn't automatically make the free throw percentage accurate.

I thought it made it so that even if you did every free throw with perfect timing, you'd still miss a realistic amount of them.

[quote name='heatdolphins45']so invites are going out today? I think match ups should start on Friday. since it's a 3 day weekend(Veterans Day) for most people.[/quote]

Are you in grade school/high school or work for state/federal government/bank? The last time I got Veteran's Day (or the Friday/Monday preceding/following it) off was my senior year of high school in 1996.

My college, Murray State, never let classes out for it and doesn't even recognize it. I remember writing a column in the opinion section of the school newspaper twice about it (I was the sports editor.)

[quote name='brad_schl']I was under the impression that realistic FT % didn't automatically make the free throw percentage accurate.

I thought it made it so that even if you did every free throw with perfect timing, you'd still miss a realistic amount of them.[/quote]
Unless they just decided to change it for 2k8, it should work automatically when you flick the analog, but I'm not sure you can change that within league settings and you may have to do it within a game. Im fine with it off, but if it's possible, then why not.

I haven't been very active here but I'd love to play if there is still room. (I know it say's closed but there are two teams without corresponding names.)

[quote name='ai03mj23']I haven't been very active here but I'd love to play if there is still room. (I know it say's closed but there are two teams without corresponding names.)[/quote]

Me too lol, I'm pretty good, although my Live has expired and I've been looking for a deal (and a BK here for CC). If choosen I can grab a card pretty quick.

I'm not gonna play :( and I have no time with working as of late so if anyone wants the Pistons then have at them!

I'm out of this league too. It's taking forever to get started and I don't trust it to actually finish once started the way things are going.

bread's done
Back