Cag NFL 2k5 League Version 2 - Open for anyone, 4 spots left

gomer1andonly

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Thanks for everyone who signed up, since only half did, league is now open to anyone. League name: CAGNFL V2, Password: cheapass. When you sign in, please post here who you took and your gamertag. Please try to get in soon so I can kick this thing off. Thanks.

Team/Team Owner(Gamertag)

Dallas Cowboys - Gomer1andonly (GomerV1)
Green Bay Packers - Matt Young (MattYoung)
Indianapolis Colts - FrankySox (SlyDog320)
New England Patriots - RichD1 (RichD1)

Hey guys. This is awesome you are organizing a second league. Id like to make you all alternates in our league if thats cool with you. If/when people drop out you will be first called. Also, LMK if I can help your league out in any way.

[quote name='supadupacheap']Ok, In order to move forward, we've had to set a deadline for people to claim their spots. Ive got plenty of alternates who would love a place in the league and I feel its unfair to them to keep holding on for some people to log into live and claim their space. So,

Deadline is midnight February 13

If you do not join the league by then, I will offer your spot to the next person on the waiting list. At which point it will be first come first served. I dont feel this is unfair because Ive held spots for 4 days (and if you cant even log in in four days, what are the odds you ll play your games in a weeks time.) So, if you have yet to log in, DO IT! If you are having trouble PM me. Im sorry if anybody feels they're being treated unfairly but for the good of the league this must be done.[/quote]

As you guys can see, some people have yet to claim their reserved spaces in the league. Since you guys have been dedicated from the start, I felt it unfair to continue holding out for these guys when you guys were waiting. So, Ive set a cutoff date and time. At which point all the unclaimed spaces will be offered on a first come first served basis. Shoot me a PM if you want in if these spaces dont get filled and Ill send you the instructions on how to get in at midnight EST tommorrow. Thanks

RichD1/Patriots

Don't add me until tomorrow night though--I'm already in the other league and I want to give some others a chance to join this one before I join it.

Just cut the last 2 reserves in the main CAG 2k5 league for not showing up. Last 2 spots are now available on a first come first served basis. PM me if interested.

**Edit**

The league is already behind schedule and I dotn want to make it any moreso so anybody who wants to join is now free too. First come first served of course

League is: CAG NFL 2k5
Password: cag nfl

Shoot me a PM if you take a spot so I can send you the welcome PM with all the info yuo need.

Thanks
M

Yeah we're still gonna run this one along side of the first CAG NFL league so that makes 8 of us. I'll have the details for you guys when I get the league set up (at work at the moment).

Cool, thanks.

Heh, I went from not being in a league at all to being in 2 in a matter of minutes. Now that's what I call service.

I'm definitely looking forward to it.

[quote name='Matt Young']Cool, thanks.

Heh, I went from not being in a league at all to being in 2 in a matter of minutes. Now that's what I call service.

I'm definitely looking forward to it.[/quote]

Hell, I know I'm glad you're wanting in and I'm sure Supa is also. We both want these leagues to be successful, and hopefully head towards having one big league with everyone who goes through these ones. Thanks again for wanting in.

[quote name='gomer1andonly'][quote name='Matt Young']Cool, thanks.

I'm definitely looking forward to it.[/quote]

Hell, I know I'm glad you're wanting in and I'm sure Supa is also. We both want these leagues to be successful, and hopefully head towards having one big league with everyone who goes through these ones. Thanks again for wanting in.[/quote]

Yes, gomer and I's plan is to keep everything manageable by having two leagues.for now and when things settle out, combine the two into one league full of dedicated and responsible players.

[quote name='Matt Young']I joined.[/quote]

Thanks, you're one of three (including myself) who have done so, everyone else, PLEASE SIGN IN!!!!!!

can you be in two leagues at once? i'm in the other as NO Saints. I'd like to be in this one also if possible.

gaelan/Saints

let me know

[quote name='gaelan']can you be in two leagues at once? i'm in the other as NO Saints. I'd like to be in this one also if possible.

gaelan/Saints

let me know[/quote]

Yeah but right now all spots are reserved, if the people who reserved dont get in by Friday night, I'll send you the info and let you in.

[quote name='gomer1andonly'][quote name='gaelan']can you be in two leagues at once? i'm in the other as NO Saints. I'd like to be in this one also if possible.

gaelan/Saints

let me know[/quote]

Yeah but right now all spots are reserved, if the people who reserved dont get in by Friday night, I'll send you the info and let you in.[/quote]

i don't fully understand how leagues work. how many spots are there per league? is it just however big the owner wants it to be?

Don't quote me on this, but yes, I believe the owner can set how many teams are allowed in the league (even number, only up to 32, of course) as well as how many will make the playoffs.

[quote name='gaelan'][quote name='gomer1andonly'][quote name='gaelan']can you be in two leagues at once? i'm in the other as NO Saints. I'd like to be in this one also if possible.

gaelan/Saints

let me know[/quote]

Yeah but right now all spots are reserved, if the people who reserved dont get in by Friday night, I'll send you the info and let you in.[/quote]

i don't fully understand how leagues work. how many spots are there per league? is it just however big the owner wants it to be?[/quote]

Its however big the head of the league wants it to be. Since this was the 2nd league for NFL, I saw it was more or less the few that didnt get in on the first one so I shot for 8 teams (with this league and the first one possibly making one big one down the road). I have 8 reserves right now so thats why I said that if they dont sign in by friday night, I'll open the league up to anyone who asks to be in, which you will be the first. Cool with you?

[quote name='gomer1andonly'][quote name='gaelan'][quote name='gomer1andonly'][quote name='gaelan']can you be in two leagues at once? i'm in the other as NO Saints. I'd like to be in this one also if possible.

gaelan/Saints

let me know[/quote]

i don't fully understand how leagues work. how many spots are there per league? is it just however big the owner wants it to be?[/quote]

Its however big the head of the league wants it to be. Since this was the 2nd league for NFL, I saw it was more or less the few that didnt get in on the first one so I shot for 8 teams (with this league and the first one possibly making one big one down the road). I have 8 reserves right now so thats why I said that if they dont sign in by friday night, I'll open the league up to anyone who asks to be in, which you will be the first. Cool with you?[/quote]

if you are talking to me, then yeah its cool. i'd like to play some league games.

[quote name='gaelan'][quote name='gomer1andonly'][quote name='gaelan'][quote name='gomer1andonly'][quote name='gaelan']can you be in two leagues at once? i'm in the other as NO Saints. I'd like to be in this one also if possible.

gaelan/Saints

let me know[/quote]

Its however big the head of the league wants it to be. Since this was the 2nd league for NFL, I saw it was more or less the few that didnt get in on the first one so I shot for 8 teams (with this league and the first one possibly making one big one down the road). I have 8 reserves right now so thats why I said that if they dont sign in by friday night, I'll open the league up to anyone who asks to be in, which you will be the first. Cool with you?[/quote]

if you are talking to me, then yeah its cool. i'd like to play some league games.[/quote]

And I'd like to kick yo ass. :D

[quote name='RichD1'][quote name='gaelan'][quote name='gomer1andonly'][quote name='gaelan'][quote name='gomer1andonly'][quote name='gaelan']can you be in two leagues at once? i'm in the other as NO Saints. I'd like to be in this one also if possible.

gaelan/Saints

let me know[/quote]

if you are talking to me, then yeah its cool. i'd like to play some league games.[/quote]

And I'd like to kick yo ass. :D[/quote]

while we are waiting for league games, maybe we can hook up and have a couple of practice games...i might let you win to build that confidence up.

[quote name='gaelan'][quote name='RichD1'][quote name='gaelan'][quote name='gomer1andonly'][quote name='gaelan'][quote name='gomer1andonly'][quote name='gaelan']can you be in two leagues at once? i'm in the other as NO Saints. I'd like to be in this one also if possible.

gaelan/Saints

let me know[/quote]

And I'd like to kick yo ass. :D[/quote]

while we are waiting for league games, maybe we can hook up and have a couple of practice games...i might let you win to build that confidence up.[/quote]

But my confidence can't go much higher.. :D

Ok, I gave everyone plenty of time to sign in and only 4 did so league is open to whoever wants in, no need to call teams or anything, just need 4 more people. Info will be in the OP.

bread's done
Back