CAG NFL Season Discussion

Not sure if I want the Browns or Falcons to win. On one hand, the Browns are a division rival. On the other, the more the NFC South loses, the better the division it is.

That was a great win by the Cowboys.  The last three minutes were incredibly well played. One more win and the streak is broken!

That was such an incredible catch by Odell Beckham Jr. from the Giants.

It's worth looking up.  The impressive part about it is that in one of the freeze frame shots, you can see that he caught it with only 3 fingers.  Holy shit.

I'd say anyone desperate for a running back. Broncos maybe? How many have they went through this season?

I guess Brian Hoyer's time in Cleveland is over with the way that game ended. Johnny Manziel's going to take over as the starting QB for the rest of the season and Hoyer will have to find a new job somewhere else for next year.

Brian Hoyer looks like a deer in the headlights. Whatever mojo he had in the Pittsburgh game seems to have died. I hope the defense can at least make up for his issues.

Brian Hoyer looks like a deer in the headlights. Whatever mojo he had in the Pittsburgh game seems to have died. I hope the defense can at least make up for his issues.
I have no idea because despite the oh so staggering playoff implication of rams vs. redskins my local Fox affiliate chose to show that over the Colts game. You know the one that could clinch the division for the Colts or have serious playoff implications for the Browns or do the whole will Johnny football play. All this and I actually live closer Indy. Be nice to catch the fuck in game I care about Fox. Particularly when according to my phone the Browns are up by 5 with 8 left. fuck ing flex scheduling. Goddamn affiliate being closer to St. Louis. Yeah. Anyone gives a flying fuck about Vikings vs. Jets. Even if it has been a surprisingly good game.

Poor jets. Good game though. I stand by my statement though quit fuck ing playing games that have no real playoff implications and play the Goddamn local games that do.

Damn. A great game by the defense wasted by the Brian Hoyer's inability to get the offense going at any point to get them some extra points on the other side of the ball, though if Cundiff didn't miss the FG, they would have won.

I don't think it matters either way this season. They're not making the playoffs. They're going to be lucky to finish 8-8.
Yea, it would just be better to find out what Johnny is capable of and if they can go into next season with him as the starter or if they need to bring in someone else.

it's going to be the latter

The Steelers crap put against horrible teams, the Bengals can't decide if they are good or not, the Ravens have had virtually everything go against them are still in the hunt, not to mention the NFC South crapfest, and you wanna call the Browns out already?

The AFC North is coming down to the final week and I would be shocked otherwise. I full expect the 4th place team to be 9-7.

Still alive! Maybe, I think. Just ready for this crap season to end so we can get a high draft pick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
I think is interesting is that it's the same injury Romo got from a player hitting him.

NFL LIneman = Tonka truck flipping four times...

^ you're missing my point.

Someone said he is injury prone and I laughed at it because he actually came out of the accident very lucky. He easily could have died.

Manziel's current statline with 3 minutes left in the first half: 2-6, 1 yard, 1 interception; 2 rushes for -6 yards. He also just had another interception that was negated due to an offsides penalty.

bread's done
Back