CAG November pickup list

[quote name='Kaijufan']I agree. It's boring reading what people got, I want to see pictures.[/quote]
Me, too. I love to see pics.
A picture is worth a thousand words

all PS2 titles

Turok Evolution-goozex(100pts)
Red Faction- goozex(100 pts)
.hack infection 12.00
NBA 2k9- 24.00
Dark Cloud 2- 16.00
Socom Combined assault- 12.00

N64 console w/ 4 games, THPS2, BioFreaks, Starwars Shadows of the Empire, Turok Dinosaur Hunter- 40.00 shipped

[quote name='hiamiyumi']Me, too. I love to see pics.
A picture is worth a thousand words[/quote]
The person who makes the December Pickup list needs to include "Pictures Only-Text is boring" or something like that in the name of the thread.

Ill take pics soon and edit my post :p Sorry for the shit quality guys, all I have for a camera at this point is the webcam on my monitor I use for my ps3 lol.

Wipeout Pulse-10 bucks
4.jpg

Phantom Hourglass-Goozex
3.jpg

Little Big Planet
2.jpg

Clubhouse games
1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's my pickup. Im hoping to add an Onkyo S5100 from amazon but its still at 390. But 2x optical out audio and 7.1 speakers is almost worth it.

IMG_0547.jpg

[quote name='wowzors']Here's my pickup. Im hoping to add an Onkyo S5100 from amazon but its still at 390. But 2x optical out audio and 7.1 speakers is almost worth it.

IMG_0547.jpg
[/quote] either you're a very good thief or you don't belong on this website. :p

[quote name='williamspam91']either you're a very good thief or you don't belong on this website. :p[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding with a backlog like that he more then deserves to be here ;)

I wish I was a good Thief :( sadly I am not. and right now I can't even begin to crack open half of these games to begin playing, Im really trying to beat Dead space, its really awesome, I haven't tried Gears of War 2 yet (coop should be good though). I try to stick to 1 of each so right now its Resistance 2 on PS3, Dead space on Xbox360, and The Joker the Graphic Novel (Very Good so far!). Yeah my Back log is huge right now.

Gears of War 2: gift from friend
LittleBigPlanet: Traded for a sealed copy of Tales of the Abyss on GameTZ
Viva Pinata Party Animals: Traded for Enchanted Arms on here

My pickups from the very end of last month and what I've picked up this month.

Found Godhand at best buy
Makai Kingdom was snagged from work for $4
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection was picked up by a friend
DMC 4 PC $9.98 clearance at target
Ultimate Mortal Kombat $2.48 out of pocket
Ninja Gaiden Black was received in a trade
Sega Rally Revo $15 at best buy
All 3 guides where penny guides
ASCIIware PS1 arcade stick got at work for nothing out of pocket.

Purchases035Medium.jpg

I got Indiana Jones and Ironman used from Family Video's website for $9 and $7. I got World at War from Amazon with a $10 giftcard. The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Rodan/ War of the Gargantuas, and the Mystery Science Theater Collections are from the Deep Discount sale.

A new shelf for my games. It's also from the Deep Discount sale, only $100 after coupon.
I also got a second shelf to put the rest of my DVDs in, but I haven't put that together yet.
The top two shelves is my 360 stuff. The next two shelves is my Wii stuff. Next up comes some of my brother's Xbox 360 and Xbox games, then finally my Xbox games and Guitar.
Click picture for a larger version. If the full size image doesn't work just post and I'll rehost it on a different site.

Picked up Battlefield: Bad Company($34) and Ninja Gaiden II($41) today on clearance at Target. Not the best deal ever, but figured I'd snag 'em.

[quote name='SL4IN']My pickups from the very end of last month and what I've picked up this month.

ASCIIware PS1 arcade stick got at work for nothing out of pocket.[/QUOTE] Dang, that just reminds me last trip I took to gamestop they literally had about 15 of those penny zelda guides but I didnt know they were pennied.

I was reading on cag that same day and someone posted about them and I rushed back to gamestop and all of them were gone, the guy said some guy came in and bought all of them. :( I only wanted one.

Some stuff I bought after getting married:

S6300045-1.jpg

Eternal Poison + Art book from Amazon
Eternal Sonata
Kanon vol.3 & 5

S6300042.jpg

An asian modded PS2 so I can play some expensive Jp games

[quote name='SL4IN']My pickups from the very end of last month and what I've picked up this month.

ASCIIware PS1 arcade stick got at work for nothing out of pocket.[/quote]

:O

I been trying to get a hold of TP guide. Are there any chances that are all the stores selling them that cheap

[quote name='david12795']:O

I been trying to get a hold of TP guide. Are there any chances that are all the stores selling them that cheap[/quote]

Got the one in that picture at Best Buy for $.01. Last one they had too.

Got a used and Wii and Wii sports with my $200 GS credit, nothing like turning $70 worth of HMV flips into a Wii for $70

IMG00264-1.jpg

Some of those may extend into October, but I figure it's worth adding in.

:360: Civilization Revolution - $12 @ Hollywood Video
:xbox: Indigo Prophecy - $3.99 @ Hollywood Video
:360: Star Wars: Force Unleashed - $19 @ Hollywood Video
:360: The Simpsons Game - $5 @ Best Buy ($5 RZ cert)
:360: Scene It: LCA - $15 @ Target
:360: Fallout 3 - MSRP @ Gamestop
:360: Viva Pinata: TIP - MSRP @ Blockbuster
:360: Smackdown 2009 - MSRP @ Gamestop
:360: Crackdown - $7 @ Gamestop (Cellfire)
:360: Battlefield: BC - $12 @ Hollywood Video
:360: Gun - Goozex
:360: Arcade Compilation - $5 @ Gamestop
:360: 4000 Points - MSRP @ Blockbuster
:gs: $15 Petz 2 Giftcard - Io

The best part of all of that is that I spent roughly $120 out of pocket, and the only cash I spent on the above items was on Simpsons and Scene It. Everything else came from cheaply acquired store credit. Man, I love CAG.

I got Final Fantasy Anthology (Greatest Hits Edition) in almost a new condition for 18 bucks from my local game store. It was played a few times by a customer and was returned open. The whole thing felt new minus it being sealed.

[quote name='VAD3R or Fro']I got Final Fantasy Anthology (Greatest Hits Edition) in almost a new condition for 18 bucks from my local game store. It was played a few times by a customer and was returned open. The whole thing felt new minus it being sealed.[/quote] You can still buy those for $15 new on amazon.

Local pawn shop had someone 'desperate for money' and traded in an entire box of PS1 games. A few highlights that I picked up:

Wild Arms
Chrono Cross
Alundra 2

Also picked up..

:br: Wall-E
Sealab 2021 S3

And from the HV sale:
:ps2: Ratchet: Deadlocked
:xbox: Family Guy

Not bad, not bad. Pretty slow month so far though.

:br: The Mummy
:br: Pirates 3
Heart Of Darkness (100% complete, with 3D glasses!)
Final Fantasy Tactics

Also picked up extra copies of Final Fantasy 8, 9, and Wild Arms 2, which all went over to trade in for $10 each. Paid for my blurays. Not bad for $6.

360 Arcade Compilation - $5
Ratchet Future: Quest 4 Booty
Pixeljunk eden
The Last Guy
echochrome
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD
^All Gameshared + middle three at discount prices

And...a sealed Battlefield: Bad Company

Scored a bunch of used Blus,HDs,DVDs at 2 local Gamestops. Love the 75% off deal + Edge Card.

S6300028-3.jpg

and Super Robot Taisen Z Premium Z Disc. Thanks to Dv8mad.

Last ones for the month, it seems:

PS1 -> Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions, Sub Zero Mythologies, Gauntlet Legends (all complete)
:ps2: Lego Batman, Ghost Rider, Suikoden 4 (don't know if I mentioned that yet)
And DVDs: House S2, Hancock (radio station giveaway, probably going to trade it in).. And unfortunately, the entire -- what appears to be -- the first season of Dragonball Z in individual discs. 12 in all. Couldn't get my local mom 'n pop store to trade them in for anything more than a nickel, so perhaps I can score something out of FYE for a tradein.

Bring on December!

This month I've bought:

A Wii and Mario Galaxy from circuit city

Orange Box for 360 from Best Buy

Star Wars: Force Unleashed
Left 4 Dead
Fallout 3
Dead Space all 360
Resident Evil 4 for Wii
From Amazon

Prince of Persia: Revelations
Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core
Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters
Jeanne D'Arc
Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles all for PSP
ICO for PS2
all used from gamestop.

Also got Indiana Jones, Cloverfield, Kung Fu Panda on Blu Ray from Best Buy and Wall E from Frys on Blu Ray.

I think I'm done for the year, phew!

[quote name='rmb']Rock Band 2 SE Bundle
GH WT 2 guitar bundle

All for ps3
Total
too fucking much with a couple more to go

COD WaW
MLB 08 the show
Pure

Bluray:
Kung Fu Panda $19
Indy Jones CCS $19[/quote]