CAG-O-Matic finds $5 games at Best Buy (6/1)

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
All of todays changes: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/videogames.html

Highlights (all bestbuy.com):

XBOX
Crash 'N' Burn - Xbox $4.99
greenarrow.gif
$15.00 XBOX
Catwoman - Xbox$9.99
greenarrow.gif
$30.00 XBOX

GC
NCAA Football 2005 - Nintendo GameCube $4.99
greenarrow.gif
$25.00 GAMECUBE

GBA
Castlevania - Classic NES Series - Game Boy Advance $4.99
greenarrow.gif
$10.00 GBA
Tony Hawk's Underground - Game Boy Advance $4.99
greenarrow.gif
$15.00 GBA

PSOne
FIFA Soccer 2005 - PlayStation $4.99
greenarrow.gif
$25.00 PLAYSTATION
DragonBall GT: Final Bout -PlayStation $4.99
greenarrow.gif
$10.00 PLAYSTATION

Thanks CheapyD. Picked up 3 copies of NCAA Football 2005 for $22.94. Shipping and tax were a little high, but 3 copies for the price of 1 can't be beat.

Let me second Ruined's recommendation for Crash n' Burn.
This games was well worth the $20 buck original price.
So for $5, this game is a really nice steal!
Fans of Burnout 3 or demolition derby type games should definitely enjoy it.
I'm picking up two to give to friends so we can all play online with Xbox Live.

man when i saw this i thought they restocked games. I need to find march madness 2005 for ps2. AHHHH why didnt i check this site monday why did i stay at the lake AHHHH

[quote name='CheapyD']I see that this has been posted a few times now...oh well...sorry.[/QUOTE]

Such deals are well worth mentioning again. Someone might have missed the previous posts, but even if everyone saw it previously, these are definitely some of the best new deals available this week.

[quote name='CheapyD']I'm pretty sure Best Buy's data feed isn't updated daily, which would explain it...
I see that this has been posted a few times now...oh well...sorry.[/QUOTE]

If it were my site I'd just erase all the other threads and claim that the CAG-O-Matic found this deal, then look the other way like those other threads never even happened... among other things I'd do :twisted:

Cheapy, where do you get Best Buy's feed from? Is it XML based so I can hook up to it directly from their site?

You can add Breakdown and PSI Ops (PS2) to the list of 4.99 games. I picked them up yesterday in store at my Best Buy (athens Ga)

bread's done
Back