CAG-O-Matic |

Lootr2Core

CAGiversary!
Been on the site for several months now.. and to prove what a moron I am.. I just 'discovered' the cag-o-matic link on the site.

[quote name='Lootr2Core']Been on the site for several months now.. and to prove what a moron I am.. I just 'discovered' the cag-o-matic link on the site.[/quote]

I knew it was there, I just never used it.

It gets updated every morning (except when there are issues with the data feeds).
You can definitely get a head start on deal finding if you check it daily.
KBtoys has just been added back again today (they discontinued their data feed recently).

I use it almost every day, or at least every other day. It's really useful for finding price drops. It's also useful for seeing what used games EB Games has restocked lately (though it's not useful for the hard to find games; those are usually gone before it has a chance to see them). I definitely miss it when it's down.

For those who haven't heard of it: it's an automatic price-tracker. It checks videogame retailers online for price changes and lists them daily. You can view it here or by clicking the CAG-O-Matic link at the top of the page.

bread's done
Back