CAG (Old) Scammer alert - rimsforsale

[quote name='O.D.D']Has he attempted contact with the people he ripped off?[/quote]

I think he said he was going to, but never did.

[quote name='O.D.D']Has he attempted contact with the people he ripped off?[/quote]

He made a thread saying he was back and all trades had been shipped.

Does anybody have this guy's contact information? There was a seller on eBay who sold a friend of mine actual rims around the same time that other stuff happened, and I want to know if it's actually the same person.

Any information would be greatly appreciated by myself and the authorities.

[quote name='SS4Brolly']He seems to have ripped some people off a few months ago, disappeared, and now he's returned.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=43296&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Just a mandatory "Do not trade with until things are resolved" post.

rimsforsale - Once you resolve all the trades, this will be taken down and locked.

Thanks.

-Eric[/quote]

Somebody on CAG knows his contact information. I think it might be bmulligan. I am almost positive rimsforsale's name is Kevin Yu.

Unless he's been lurking, looks like he hasn't been the site for at least a month. If you traded or sent him cash, might want fill a mail fraud complaint out. If you did paypal, file a dispute. If nothing, this will get his attention.

too late, he's gone again. And NO, he certainly didn't contact me or bother to send me what he owes me. If he treats his army brothers anything like he did to some at CAG, he may very well end up a casualty of friendly fire overseas.

[quote name='bmulligan']too late, he's gone again. And NO, he certainly didn't contact me or bother to send me what he owes me. If he treats his army brothers anything like he did to some at CAG, he may very well end up a casualty of friendly fire overseas.[/quote]

Army eh? If we could find out what unit he is in I could talk to his 1st sergeant and he would get flambroiled. The UCMJ can be a heavy hitter

bread's done
Back