CAG on your iPhone "Home".

I haven't seen anyone post here, so I assume that a lot of people here don't have iPhones. But I personally LOVE my CAG button on my iPhone when I first turn it on.

So I'm just reposting this just incase.

PS: this is not a hack, it uses the latest iPhone firmware, that allows websites as buttons on the "home" page.

Also, the button looks like it has a white background, but its really blk.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']Hilarious. I would assume you only play on the dreamcast since the iphone is cheaper than a 360 or PS3 these days.[/quote]We buy those consoles because we don't have anything like them. We all already have phones, so there is no point in buying an iPhone.

Cool.

I just put it on my iPhone.

Looks nice.

I don't know if I'm going to keep it, because a lot of chicks ask to see my phone when they notice I have an iPhone and I wouldn't want to have to explain what CAG is. :)

Got to keep them in the closet about me being a nerd.

[quote name='zewone']Cool.

I just put it on my iPhone.

Looks nice.

I don't know if I'm going to keep it, because a lot of chicks ask to see my phone when they notice I have an iPhone and I wouldn't want to have to explain what CAG is. :)

Got to keep them in the closet about me being a nerd.[/quote]

I put it on my 2nd page =)

[quote name='CheapyD']I've uploaded an "official" one to the CAG servers.

Try adding it to your home screen.[/quote]

how do you do that? i can bookmark the site....

[quote name='Scorch']Should make an app for IPod Touch. I'm not sure if you can have favorites/links on the main screen though.[/QUOTE]

You can the screenshot Cheapy posted is from an iPod touch.

bread's done
Back