CAG-only God of War: Origins HD (PS3) Giveaway from Gamesies

[quote name='tsoul']pretty funny, but a little hard to hear at times[/QUOTE]

Yep, that's something we've fixed for future episodes now. We shot this ep about 2 months ago, and we've since upgraded our mics and recording equipment. Shouldn't be a problem in future eps.

Thanks everyone for watching! If you have a ScrewAttack account, feel free to drop the show a comment on the video page. It'd be appreciated.

Going to do the giveaway a little early - I'm headed home for Thanksgiving shortly.

After consulting random.org, the winner of GoW:O is...betobuster! Congrats - just sent you a PM. Thanks to everyone that posted in the thread and checked out the show - we really appreciate your feedback. I'll make a point to post more giveaways when we throw new episodes online.

Thanks again!

at least its not some texas made xbox lovin crap! but its funny,keep it up. and activision has been part of the problem for a very long time. but their best days are long behind them *hugs his activision 2600 and 5200 carts*

No effing Way! Cool. Thank you very much. I also watched episodes 1 and 3 last night as well. I found the "They Live" skit funny. I laughed out lout at the Best Buy scene

bread's done
Back