CAG Origin group?

SCMoney360

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Since bf3 is here and origin is now a requirement for a few more people, I think a CAG group is in order.

If anyone wants, add your origin id.

Origin id: SCMoney360

Mine is Shazo85. I forgot all about having an Origin account. I really don't like having to have more than one steam.

[quote name='SCMoney360']Went through and added everyone.

What times is everyone playing? (Specify time zone)[/QUOTE]

Awesome.
From around 8-12 CDT (of course dependent on several other factors and possibly a ~1hour break in there.)

I haven't voice chatted with anyone yet, but would definitely like to be able to coordinate, etc.

[quote name='egonpax']Awesome.
From around 8-12 CDT (of course dependent on several other factors and possibly a ~1hour break in there.)

I haven't voice chatted with anyone yet, but would definitely like to be able to coordinate, etc.[/QUOTE]

I'm eastern, doubt I am going to able to play tonight - but it's possible. The rest of the week thru Saturday, I will be on throughout the day.

I haven't used voice chat either. Would love to try it out though

Sure, why not! I am playing the campaign first (don't want to suck in MP and get pwned!).

mebinici, I'm on after 5 PM Western time =)

Added everyone above that I could, add me as headpiece747 on Origin, Steam and Xbox but eclipticsight on PS3 because they would not register headpiece747 for some reason.

bread's done
Back