CAG/PS3 Blur night - It looks like we made it to the end

I didn't like the demo at all and thought it was one of the worst demos i had ever played. Someone would have to pay me money to own this game and then pay me everytime i had to play it.

[quote name='metaly']ToysRUs.com has Blur for $30, plus they're doing a B1G1 50% off all games deal, PLUS there's a promo code
(937237)
to get $10 off your order. DO IT. DO IT NOW.

Deal thread.

Edit: The $10 off code is only good through today![/QUOTE]

Apparently you failed to LMK about this when the $10 off was still in effect. :p

$30 is still a bit much after shipping. Anything in the $40 range that i can add to the b1g1 that would be worth it?

[quote name='StrandedBrit']Apparently you failed to LMK about this when the $10 off was still in effect. :p

$30 is still a bit much after shipping. Anything in the $40 range that i can add to the b1g1 that would be worth it?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, Stranded. I forgot if you said you had the game already or not.

Do you play stuff on DS? Dragon Quest IX is pretty fun. ;)

I didn't check TRU's prices but Saboteur, Dead to Rights, and Singularity are all "under the radar" games that I've had a lot of fun with.

[quote name='bmachine']Remember that time we all played Blur and Randy won a bunch of Motor Mash rounds?

That was awesome.[/QUOTE]

Yes, yes that was pretty awesome.

I did horrible tonight! I'm quite shocked actually... I think maybe it's because I tend to choose the wrong car for the tracks we're racing. :(

Great races tonight. I always like when it gets down to just us in a room. (Or when it feels like just us because I muted everyone else.)

After SweetSweet and freaky left, I had a 1-on-1 race with the last guy there. It was pretty tense. :cold:

Hey, all! I don't think I'll be able to play tonight...sorry!
not-tagged-smiley-13315.gif

HI GUYS.

Is the PSN back up? It's time to play some Blur tonight!

Bad news, though: It's gonna cost $10 more than it used to.

bread's done
Back