CAG PS3 Fighting Game Matchmaking Thread - Injustice out NAO!

[quote name='Paco']None of them. I go to Moloncos.

Mexicans don't go to chain messican food. They get it from the truck from real messicans.

And 2001 was one of the worst. The art was so toebaggin that it made Blazblue look like artistic masterpiece.

XII isn't a bad game. Just a rushed game.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I prefer the real Mexican places here. Usually the only one, staffed full of people that don't speak a lick of Ingles. The ones that still make tortillas by hand, and serve menudo all weekend. :drool:

Need some pastor tacos now. :drool:

Art was bootleg as fuck in 2001. Shit was atrocious. It made BloodStorm look like Mace the Dark Ages.

XIII will be what XII should've been.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Yes, I prefer the real Mexican places here. Usually the only one, staffed full of people that don't speak a lick of Ingles. The ones that still make tortillas by hand, and serve menudo all weekend. :drool:

Need some pastor tacos now. :drool:

Art was bootleg as fuck in 2001. Shit was atrocious. It made BloodStorm look like Mace the Dark Ages.

XIII will be what XII should've been.[/QUOTE]

LOL The art in 2001 wasn't bootlegged. It was Korean which makes it Super Ghetto Fabulous. Or as they call it in Canada, FOBULOUS.

fuck Pastor, I want Carnitas. And Peep this if you think you is HONGREE. Guaranteed to stomp hunger dead.

BOSS.jpg

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Well cut that fat fucker open. I want to see dem guts. :nottalking:[/QUOTE]

I'll get one tomorrow. Ill show you so much food, I'll have you crying back to Taco bell going "NO MAS CARNITAS! NO MAS QUESO! NO MAS"

It's a custom taco/buritto mix. Made for men.

Shit, the only reason I consider T Bell is because they are open until 3 AM and I can get a 5 buck box. If I could get street tacos at 3 AM here or in general, I would in a heartbeat. Otherwise, I gotta drive 15 minutes or so to get anything close to authentic. :cry:

I'll be waiting for my pic. Maybe take a video of it. Would be fuckin' sweet.

Anyways, great Evo this year. So many hype matches. Definitely best ever.

As for mexican (Tex-Mex) there's this mole burrito over here that's just an orgasm in mah mouf.

[quote name='option.iv']Anyways, great Evo this year. So many hype matches. Definitely best ever.

As for mexican (Tex-Mex) there's this mole burrito over here that's just an orgasm in mah mouf.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't count, you live in SD. Everything you eat is Mexican, or Mexican inspired.

EVO was hyped, sad I missed it and only kept my streak to two Evos. Need to go next year.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Shit, the only reason I consider T Bell is because they are open until 3 AM and I can get a 5 buck box. If I could get street tacos at 3 AM here or in general, I would in a heartbeat. Otherwise, I gotta drive 15 minutes or so to get anything close to authentic. :cry:

I'll be waiting for my pic. Maybe take a video of it. Would be fuckin' sweet.[/QUOTE]

Heh. Alright I'm game. I'll record it today when I get the chance. Like the Duke nukem Forever Pax advertisements, IT'S GOING TO BE BIG!

evo seeding was shit. pr balrog had the 2nd most evo points for AE but had starnab, gackt, lamerboi in his pool. btw there were tons of pools without killers (free pools).

i think my favorite was CJ truth vs mike ross. hopefully someone recorded that shit.

[quote name='Lost_In_Shadows']Seriously, mexican food makes me shit my brains out. How do you finish that anyway? I would be sick for days with the shits from that beast. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Mexicans have immunity to spice and chilli. You think that's bad? You should see the guys secret chilli. It's fucking oil with seeds in it and I've seen white men sent to the bathroom after putting a drop on their tongue. Mexicans pour that shit into their menudo and carnitas.

[quote name='Paco']Mexicans have immunity to spice and chilli. You think that's bad? You should see the guys secret chilli. It's fucking oil with seeds in it and I've seen white men sent to the bathroom after putting a drop on their tongue. Mexicans pour that shit into their menudo and carnitas.[/QUOTE]

I noticed that about mexicans. I can't eat none of it. My stomach sucks anyway though.

[quote name='Lost_In_Shadows']I noticed that about mexicans. I can't eat none of it. My stomach sucks anyway though.[/QUOTE]

You gotta click it and view it because I did a 720p recording just to give Hank the ultimate in heroic burittos.

[quote name='Paco']Hank here you go. Proof of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3HJBubfKKQ[/QUOTE]

fucking BOSS is right. I need that shit. :drool: How much does that cost? Cuz I'd eat that shit daily if I could. :drool:

lol Thanks for the video. ^__^

[quote name='Paco']Mexicans have immunity to spice and chilli. You think that's bad? You should see the guys secret chilli. It's fucking oil with seeds in it and I've seen white men sent to the bathroom after putting a drop on their tongue. Mexicans pour that shit into their menudo and carnitas.[/QUOTE]
I've had enough spicy food lately that I could most likely eat it and not die. Though I'll probably want to die when I shit it out later. :hot:

Shit's not cool.

I think I'll have to go get some carnitas this weekend.

I didn't grow any peppers this year. I usually grow jalapenos, cayennes, banana peppers, poblanos, serranos, and habaneros. Shit's so good.

What do you want on your Tombstone?

Better be some motherfuckin' peppers!!
0907001608.jpg

[quote name='hankmecrankme']fucking BOSS is right. I need that shit. :drool: How much does that cost? Cuz I'd eat that shit daily if I could. :drool:

lol Thanks for the video. ^__^

I've had enough spicy food lately that I could most likely eat it and not die. Though I'll probably want to die when I shit it out later. :hot:

Shit's not cool.

I think I'll have to go get some carnitas this weekend.

I didn't grow any peppers this year. I usually grow jalapenos, cayennes, banana peppers, poblanos, serranos, and habaneros. Shit's so good.

What do you want on your Tombstone?

Better be some motherfuckin' peppers!!
0907001608.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Funny thing. The name of the buritto IS THE BOSS.

The Boss costs six dollars. Seven if you want a second meat or chorizo in there. One of my friends gets it with Carne Asada and Chorizo while I had people get Asada, Pastor and tons of chilli in it.

But it's a fair price for what I get. They only show up at the fleamarket to sell their goods.

Just for reference. Remember how deep the knife went into the buritto? Now look at this.

Can.jpg

Picture of the guts

Boss2.jpg

I'd totally pay $7 for that with carne asada and pastor. I could make that into two meals if I wanted to.

Also +1 rep for the Dew can. Imma get one now, just bought 10 limes for a buck. Love lime in my Dew. :drool:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I'd totally pay $7 for that with carne asada and pastor. I could make that into two meals if I wanted to.

Also +1 rep for the Dew can. Imma get one now, just bought 10 limes for a buck. Love lime in my Dew. :drool:[/QUOTE]

I dunno. I used to always get it with Pastor, but I switched to Carnitas. Good Carnitas always beats good pastor. Better texture and flavor. Now when you mix it with Chorizo, you better have an iron stomach cause they make it spicy as hell. Bite into a good piece of chorizo with no rice or beans or sour cream and wow. It takes your breath away. It's like putting a flash bomb in yo mouf.

I don't think Lost In Shadows could handle that much manly food though.

[quote name='Paco']I dunno. I used to always get it with Pastor, but I switched to Carnitas. Good Carnitas always beats good pastor. Better texture and flavor. Now when you mix it with Chorizo, you better have an iron stomach cause they make it spicy as hell. Bite into a good piece of chorizo with no rice or beans or sour cream and wow. It takes your breath away. It's like putting a flash bomb in yo mouf.

I don't think Lost In Shadows could handle that much manly food though.[/QUOTE]

Love carnitas too. I'd definitely get that. Can I get double carnitas? Make it a total pork parade. :drool:

Lost In Shadows would have to change his name to Lost On The Toilet if he ate that chorizo.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Love carnitas too. I'd definitely get that. Can I get double carnitas? Make it a total pork parade. :drool:

Lost In Shadows would have to change his name to Lost On The Toilet if he ate that chorizo.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:Indeed. :cry:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Love carnitas too. I'd definitely get that. Can I get double carnitas? Make it a total pork parade. :drool:

Lost In Shadows would have to change his name to Lost On The Toilet if he ate that chorizo.[/QUOTE]

Sure can. They basically will add anything you want if you ask them and pay for it. Though Double Carnitas is something that only people from Porkland Oregon can comfortably handle.

Lost in The Toilet. Sounds like the name of someone who frequents McDonalds.

[quote name='Paco']Sure can. They basically will add anything you want if you ask them and pay for it. Though Double Carnitas is something that only people from Porkland Oregon can comfortably handle.

Lost in The Toilet. Sounds like the name of someone who frequents McDonalds.[/QUOTE]

I love Mcdonalds and it don't give me the shits. I usually get a regular cheeseburger or a mcchicken. Rarely I'll get some chicken nuggets. :drool:

[quote name='Lost_In_Shadows']I love Mcdonalds and it don't give me the shits. I usually get a regular cheeseburger or a mcchicken. Rarely I'll get some chicken nuggets. :drool:[/QUOTE]

So Generic after eating the boss man.

The new kof actually looks good. I'll be playing it a lot if the online is decent. Who am I kidding I'll be playing it a lot if the online is terrible. I still played MK a lot.

Had the Pork Parade today. fucking Delicious. A symphony of flavors in my mouth. Far better than the medicore taste of Street Fighter FO ARKADE YANG BANG edition.

We haven't had a game night in the past two weeks.

They released another patch for Mortal Kombat. Its all the compatibility updates together which is a great idea since sometimes before you ran into people online that didn't have those downloaded and therefore you couldn't use certain dlc characters. I wonder if that is all it is or if there is something else. I played it online last night and for the first time in a long time I didn't get any disconnected games.

[quote name='option.iv']Well, turn out for game nights is next to nil.

But I'll try to hold one the week of 3s online.[/QUOTE]

I will be there for this. Been practicing for that 3sOE.

By practicing, I mean getting my ass kicked. By getting my ass kicked, I mean being raped of my quarters.

[quote name='j-cart']I will be there for this. Been practicing for that 3sOE.

By practicing, I mean getting my ass kicked. By getting my ass kicked, I mean being raped of my quarters.[/QUOTE]Get ready to get raped through the pants.

[quote name='Paco']I'm going to be using DAT SEAN. PREPARE FOR BATTLE![/QUOTE]

Give you a heads up, hadou burst is top tier.

Just sayin'

Oh and we'll have a sean match, curious as to who is better ;)

[quote name='maigoyume']Get ready to get raped through the pants.

Give you a heads up, hadou burst is top tier.

Just sayin'

Oh and we'll have a sean match, curious as to who is better ;)[/QUOTE]

fuck Hadou Burst. I'll hate on yo ass with my basketball. Hating on dem hoes cause I'm the best. Bitch can't you see? FALL BACK AWAY FROM ME. My Sean is the Best and I'm VIP. Now shoot it to the left. Shoot it to the right. Cause when you use Sean gots to do it right.

so i am trying to get decent at MvC3, ive read a lot of tutorials, i know about how to select my team, but im still a noob. i play computer on very hard and i can never get in, they literally block all of my attacks, any suggestions? I use Magneto, Haggar, and Phoenix

Don't play against computers, they pretty much block randomly, you won't know what works and what doesn't work against human players.

Also, I don't really like that team. Mag needs meter and can't otg off haggar lariat assist. If you do stick with that team, I can only recommend gambling on air exchange combos.

[quote name='Furashu']so i am trying to get decent at MvC3, ive read a lot of tutorials, i know about how to select my team, but im still a noob. i play computer on very hard and i can never get in, they literally block all of my attacks, any suggestions? I use Magneto, Haggar, and Phoenix[/QUOTE]

:nottalking:

Furashu, since we both live in SD, I'm always down for online. It's better than nothing. And if it gets serious, we can casuals IRL. Bring dat loveknife.

Haha, anyways I know a little Magneto and a little Haggar so I can help you with those chars. As for Phoenix... it's a lonely road. Be prepared to feel the hate.

[quote name='Paco']fuck Hadou Burst. I'll hate on yo ass with my basketball. Hating on dem hoes cause I'm the best. Bitch can't you see? FALL BACK AWAY FROM ME. My Sean is the Best and I'm VIP. Now shoot it to the left. Shoot it to the right. Cause when you use Sean gots to do it right.[/QUOTE]

I'm shocked you'll be using Sean since he doesn't fit your play style.

[quote name='maigoyume']Any idea when the PS Store is getting updated with 3SO?[/QUOTE]

When Sony feels like it ... no, really, anytime between now and 11PM.

[quote name='maigoyume']Joy and today is my day off too, thought that it'd already be on the store first thing this morning and still nothing :([/QUOTE]

Morning? I don't recall it ever updating earlier than 3PM.

I'm a virgin to 3s so I'll be down. Though I'd like to at least do a quick run through of the game and the features myself first.

edit: fuck me and hour download... Time to take a nap.

I never forget the first time I played 3rd strike... I was playing against a guy who played with Dudley, I had Ryu (we playing on an arcade machine) and I walked up to Dudley, SHORYUKEN!!!!!!! .......... PARRY! ---- and I'm standing there, looking like WTF was that! lol

bread's done
Back