CAG PS3 Fighting Game Matchmaking Thread - Injustice out NAO!

Pretty much. But I was churning butter with Abel and the EX tornado throw and it was working.

(Is it still churning butter if it's only a hcb motion?)

[quote name='Frank Deluded']Pretty much. But I was churning butter with Abel and the EX tornado throw and it was working.

(Is it still churning butter if it's only a hcb motion?)[/QUOTE]

Well, they shouldn't be doing a chain that leaves them at a disadvantage then.

[quote name='Frank Deluded']Pretty much. But I was churning butter with Abel and the EX tornado throw and it was working.

(Is it still churning butter if it's only a hcb motion?)[/QUOTE]

You aren't churning shit. You gotta do at least a 360 motion to churn dat butta. More preferably a 720 or 1080. That's how you busta butta. I can do 1080s with a dpad because I got that churn style butter. All that boy butter makes me able to churn with gusto.

[quote name='Paco'] That's how you busta butta. All that boy butter makes me able to churn with gusto.[/QUOTE]

Eww, I'm not sure were still talking about fighting games.

I never learned how to do standing gigas in 3S with Hugo, I practiced it but couldn't get it down. I can buffer moves into it but that's not as cool.

[quote name='Frank Deluded']Eww, I'm not sure were still talking about fighting games.

I never learned how to do standing gigas in 3S with Hugo, I practiced it but couldn't get it down. I can buffer moves into it but that's not as cool.[/QUOTE]
Fighting games? Who plays those still?

[quote name='Frank Deluded']Eww, I'm not sure were still talking about fighting games.

I never learned how to do standing gigas in 3S with Hugo, I practiced it but couldn't get it down. I can buffer moves into it but that's not as cool.[/QUOTE]

The standing Gigas seems to come more from a parry or from a forward or backdash rather than a true dry 360.

And yes we're still talking about fighting games. It's just that i'm so good that I'm The Butternator or Busta Butta. My shits so fly that everyone wishes they could churn like me. I got a thumb that's three times the size of my other thumb.

Well, KoF 13 got pushed back to Nov 22. Expect it to be forgotten amongst all the other big titles releasing the same month.

Also Skullgirls delayed until next year. Which I think is a better decision .

Also, spooky owned by the Dept. of Homeland Security. GOTDAM!

[quote name='option.iv']Well, KoF 13 got pushed back to Nov 22. Expect it to be forgotten amongst all the other big titles releasing the same month.

Also Skullgirls delayed until next year. Which I think is a better decision .

Also, spooky owned by the Dept. of Homeland Security. GOTDAM![/QUOTE]

fuck Mahvul, I'm gonna play KOF 96 which is still less broken then at dur mahvul versus crapcom Tray.

tumblr_la2131KVpT1qzypfko1_500.jpg

[quote name='blitz6speed']KOF being pushed back is a bummer, they should just delay it till next year, no sense in releasing it a week after umvc3.[/QUOTE]

I think its a bad choice by SNK to release it a week after UMVC3. It would have been better if it came out this month and didn't get pushed back.

I'm getting both anyway, but most people that isn't into KOF will get UMVC3 only.Capcom says the online will be improved in UMVC3.

I don't believe that until I see it. Paco has told me the online to the new kof will actually be good and I don't believe it until I see that either. ;)

That's all I really want out of UMVC3 is better online.

[quote name='Lost_In_Shadows']I think its a bad choice by SNK to release it a week after UMVC3. It would have been better if it came out this month and didn't get pushed back.

I'm getting both anyway, but most people that isn't into KOF will get UMVC3 only.Capcom says the online will be improved in UMVC3.

I don't believe that until I see it. Paco has told me the online to the new kof will actually be good and I don't believe it until I see that either. ;)

That's all I really want out of UMVC3 is better online.[/QUOTE]

KOF isn't a big seller to begin with. It could release on January and it won't sell for shit. Mahvul won't really hurt sales, but it doesn't help either.

And crapcom fix netcode? Their netcode gets shittier with EACH game. So believe then? ROFLCOPTORS

Still dont' believe SNK has fixed their netcode? Why don't you let me buy you a copy of KOF 96 and play me a few rounds. I've played people from Brazil, Mexico, Florida, Texas, New York with very little lag. Even the brazilian internet "not to be confused with cheapest brazilian internet" was still playable and I was able to react on instinct.

[quote name='option.iv']I'm waiting for Crapcom to buy out asSNK, so we can get CvS2 and CvS3.[/QUOTE]

Why? You will just end up playing SSF4 AE again. I KID I KID.

I just want TTT2 and VF5: FS. Maybe some KoF13, if the netcode is decent.

[quote name='option.iv']I'm waiting for Crapcom to buy out asSNK, so we can get CvS2 and CvS3.[/QUOTE]

Sorry but SNK is too profitable for that. Did I mean SNK Game division? OH HELL NO. I mean they make a killing on Pachinko and hentai rape simulation phone games. They'd never sell the characters since that's how they make their killings.

And if Crapcom bought out SNK, we'd just have Ken Fighter 4 Terry Bogard Edition with Terry fighting like Ken with a hat.

I play SSFIV AE, but on dat PC with uraizen and randoms.

On PS3, I just play 3S. MvC3l has jacked netcode and is MvC3.

Hope KOFXIII has good netcode. . .actually I know it'll suck.

Gimme VF5 FS and TTT2.

I haven't been gaming much lately and when I do its Gears Of War 3. :whistle2:#

I need to start playing Mortal Kombat again. I really love that.

I wasn't going to get UMVC3 near release, but newegg popped up with a

promo code to get it for 29.99 so I couldn't resist.

[quote name='Lost_In_Shadows']
I wasn't going to get UMVC3 near release, but newegg popped up with a

promo code to get it for 29.99 so I couldn't resist.[/QUOTE]

Link please.

[quote name='Frank Deluded']Link please.[/QUOTE]

It's on the front page of Slickdeals, which means it should be on the front pages of the vg deals section. I'm on my phone so hyperlinking isn't as simple :p

Thanks, brah. I skimmed the front page but did not see it, found it on slickdeals though. Thanks.

*Awe, man. No same day delivery.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Frank Deluded']Thanks, brah. I skimmed the front page but did not see it, found it on slickdeals though. Thanks.

*Awe, man. No same day delivery.[/QUOTE]

Maybe it's just me, but saving $10 is worth not having it the day of release.

If you pre-order from Amazon you get MECHA AKUMA.

I'll probably decide on whether or not were having a get together with friends that night.

Holy shit, I forgot this thread existed.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Is the FGT AE scene at a minimum?!?!?!??? Victim of a psycho abortion????? :([/QUOTE]

Better games are coming out, what do you expect? It's just that everybody played it, so we had no choice, except for option. He genuinely likes that game for some reason.

[quote name='distgfx']Holy shit, I forgot this thread existed.

Better games are coming out, what do you expect? It's just that everybody played it, so we had no choice, except for option. He genuinely likes that game for some reason.[/QUOTE]

His OptionGina refuses to let him enjoy 3rd Strike. He played me a few rounds, then left for more Option Selects in AE. It's sad. This time next month, I'm gonna be busting out my Chin shenanigans.

[quote name='option.iv']DAAAT MAHVEL, 1 more week. Yippy skippy.

Wat up Coon and Frank Wes'.[/QUOTE]

LOL WUT. You had MAHVUL for like three months and a new version came out? Super Nin and GENS coming at cha! Now I need MAHVUL CHAMPION EDITION WITH RYU IN KENS GI.

[quote name='dohdough']Finally got a HRAP V3 SA last week and have been playing the SFA:A on my PS3. Holy crap, that controller lag is horrible.[/QUOTE]

That's not controller lag. If you're playing emulated PS2 games, there's inherent lag on the console itself from the emulation. Nothing will remove that. It's the PS3 introducing that lag when it switches from PS3 to PS2 mode. Sorry, but you're stuck with it. Get a real PS2 for that.

[quote name='Paco']That's not controller lag. If you're playing emulated PS2 games, there's inherent lag on the console itself from the emulation. Nothing will remove that. It's the PS3 introducing that lag when it switches from PS3 to PS2 mode. Sorry, but you're stuck with it. Get a real PS2 for that.[/QUOTE]
Good to know it isn't just fighting games, but the emulation of PS2 in general. I always wondered why my timing was so off in Onimusha.

Too bad I can't use the V3 on my PS2.

[quote name='dohdough']Good to know it isn't just fighting games, but the emulation of PS2 in general. I always wondered why my timing was so off in Onimusha.

Too bad I can't use the V3 on my PS2.[/QUOTE]

The PS3 buffers video frames so yes there is lag on EVERY game it plays on PS1 and PS2 mode. You're looking at, at least three frames of lag on top of the line stuff and 7-10 frames of lag on cheaper televisions with crappy upscalers. So yes it does make timing off. It's impossible to play Bust a Groove with emulation.

What SNK did to Capcom after showing them how to properly balance a game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEcGqaoKTjM

Funny how Capcom fans have been crying for Crapcom to buff characters but not nerf em. Funny how SNK actually does that, but Crapcom fans will not pay any mind due to it not being done by the mighty Crap.

While, Paco is on the subject of SNK:

I went to the arcade recently and KOF 13 (is it kof 13? damn, roman numerals,) and it looks gorgeous up close.

I really thought traditional 2D pixel art had hit a plateau, but damn is it beautiful. I played it and then got whooped by a Mexican.

[quote name='Frank Deluded']While, Paco is on the subject of SNK:

I went to the arcade recently and KOF 13 (is it kof 13? damn, roman numerals,) and it looks gorgeous up close.

I really thought traditional 2D pixel art had hit a plateau, but damn is it beautiful. I played it and then got whooped by a Mexican.[/QUOTE]
I bet his name must've been Mantequilla or something like that.

[quote name='option.iv']I bet his name must've been Mantequilla or something like that.[/QUOTE]Ey c'mon mang. It probably was Latino Heat.

[quote name='option.iv']I bet his name must've been Mantequilla or something like that.[/QUOTE]

Oh, that was my essay Jorge. He plays a mean Vice.

bread's done
Back