CAG/PS3 Red Faction: Guerrilla Night [Thursdays @ 10pm EST]

The Splinter Cell: Conviction six-pack makes me so mad that multiplayer maxes out at two people. I want to play spies vs. mercs!

Is Monday going to be Assassin's Creed or Lost Planet night?

Battlefield Bad Company 2's VIP Map pack 7 should drop tomorrow (Dec 1st) with 4 new maps:
Map 1: Oasis
Origin: Battlefield: Bad Company multiplayer
Game modes: Rush, Conquest, Squad Rush, Squad Deathmatch

Map 2: Harvest Day
Origin: Battlefield: Bad Company multiplayer
Game modes: Rush, Conquest, Squad Rush, Squad Deathmatch

Map 3: Cold War
Origin: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 singleplayer
Game modes: Rush, Squad Rush, Squad Deathmatch

Map 4: Heavy Metal
Origin: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 singleplayer
Game modes: Conquest, Squad Deathmatch

And the Red Faction Community Playdate is this Friday and Saturday (3rd and 4th)

The WKC gang was talking about only playing on one day... will that be Monday or Wednesday?
I need to play something tomorrow, if it isn't WKC, since the new maps are coming, I'll do some BC2 unless we decide to do AssBros or something.

Also... Uno is $0.99!
Buy it. We need to have another five hour game (one hand mind you) some day!

I think the unofficial plan is to play Friday instead of Thursday this week, at 9 PM Volition time.

Unfortunately I'll be on late, if at all, on Friday. :cry: I'd be up for a few games Saturday evening if people are around, though.

Also there are rumors there'll be some neck-stabbing going on tonight.

Yeah I was gonna ask you about Transformers Brit, we should co-op it sometime. I absolutely loved it when I played it a few months ago.

Actually I think gamefly has used copies for like $14 or something so more people should get it...........

I want to do another Worms night... Thinking of making it a bi-weekly thing, but not this Saturday, for obvious reasons. Next Saturday though, I want to try out the Battle Pack landscapes. :)

I'm down for worms.

Also... I'm not buying more games to play with you guys until we actually play some of the games I've bought to play with you guys.

Oh, and I'm cool with WKC being Wednesdays... Though I'm not sure how long I'd be able to play for the next few Wednesdays, if at all. Work seem to like to make me open on Thursdays. :bomb:

[quote name='mguiddy']
Also... I'm not buying more games to play with you guys until we actually play some of the games I've bought to play with you guys.
[/QUOTE]

ahaha I couldn't agree more with you DD.

I know I've kind of vanished from RFG nights (something about stones and glass houses), but it is kind of sad how we're struggling to get any other game nights going. :cry:

Lets get this sorted out soon!

In the interest of getting game nights going (and being explicit): The plan tonight ias Assassin's Creed if we can get four people for private games. If we can't get four, then that means we can do some Lost Planet. :)

[quote name='mguiddy']Also... I'm not buying more games to play with you guys until we actually play some of the games I've bought to play with you guys.[/QUOTE]

FOOLED U

wait

I'm down for some AssBros tonight @10pm EST. I'd also like to play some Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.

I was planning on being around for the RFG Community thing on Friday night...I'm not the only one, am I?

We should alternate between AC:B and Uncharted2 on Wednesday nights.

I wish the free for all mode wasn't limited to proximity chat, but that's OK because the team modes were more interesting. I love how in a couple of those games I probably followed SweetSweet around the whole map because he wouldn't leave his group.

Alternating Wednesdays sounds like a good idea. And what's everyone playing tomorrow?

I liked the one game where I was scoping kube out, then he gave himself away by running like a bitch.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to play anything for the next few Wednesdays and if I'll even play after that since WKC would take preference. I was actually planning on playing that last night but no one was online when I started AC:B... course by the time I was done patching/installing mrb was playing and random was online but not doing anything. :lol:

Oy, didn't mean to kill Wednesday for you DD83. I got home late and pop'd online to see no one playing WKC so I took care of some work made dinner then jumped on BC2 later.

So what are we doing tonight? UC2? RFG? Something?

I'll be on for RFG friday and/or saturday.

Uncharted 2 tonight would be excellent. The DLC maps are strongly suggested but, no...I guess they're not required.

I think a bunch of us have them, though...and they're REALLY good.

I be there to play some uncharted 2!

Lets do the roof level again

So who liked getting stabbed with a needle last night in Ass bros? Thanks for letting me play it was fun, I'll be more then happy to do it again...except the running around part

:lol:
I wasn't sure if anyone else was planning on playing WKC yesterday anyways so no biggie.
Nothing for me tonight though... gotta get up pretty early tomorrow. :/

If you guys haven't played Uncharted 2 in a while, you might want to pop your disc in at 9:45 or so and navigate to to the Multiplayer menu. There's a LOT of updates.

This is the agenda for the RFG Community Playdate (from here).

These are CST (aka "Volition Time").

Friday, December 3rd
- 12 PM - 2 PM: Free Play
- 2 PM - 4 PM: Anarchy
- 4 PM - 6 PM: Team Anarchy
- 6 PM - 8 PM: Team Objective
- 8 PM - 10 PM: Siege
- 10 PM - 12 AM: Team Anarchy

Saturday, December 4th
- 12 AM - 12 PM: Free Play
- 12 PM - 2 PM: Team Anarchy
- 2 PM - 4 PM: Team Objective
- 4 PM - 6 PM: Anarchy
- 6 PM - 8 PM: Siege
- 8 PM - 10 PM: Team Objective
- 10 PM - 12 AM: Siege

I can do some Team Anarchy, Team Objective, and Siege tomorrow night. Anyone else?

Last edited by a moderator:
Great games tonight. I think that's the biggest group I've played Uncharted with
when half of them weren't Internet douchebags
that I didn't know :cool:

I made this sign to put up next time:

bewareofsweetsweet.png

[quote name='metaly']Great games tonight. I think that's the biggest group I've played Uncharted with
when half of them weren't Internet douchebags
that I didn't know :cool:

I made this sign to put up next time:

bewareofsweetsweet.png
[/QUOTE]

Hahahahaha! That's awesome! And yeah, excellent games. Such a big group that I had to wait around for freaky's PS3 to crash before I could even join! :D

[quote name='metaly']I made this sign to put up next time:[/QUOTE]

Ha! He definitely got me with that move once or twice. Yanked me right off the side of the freakin' map.

Last night was awesome...I'm so happy we got as many people to play as we did! Those new maps are worth every penny.

If this becomes a thing we do regularly I'll be sure to have them.

Community playdate hours are in CST, so for me on the West coast I just +2hrs to them... so I'll be up for the same things bmachine is.

I'll hop on when I get in tonight, probably around 6-7pm EST.

For the record, this "H@RDIES" clan of fucktards has been posting BS in the community thread for the last 3 weeks and I'd very much like to destroy them:
MH-_-KA-POW
naxonax
paokid
ZZ00M_X
sacred-mi

If we were to destroy a group of idiots, we'd need at least 5 of us working as a unit otherwise it'd be too uphill of a battle.

[quote name='zenprime']If this becomes a thing we do regularly I'll be sure to have them.

Community playdate hours are in CST, so for me on the West coast I just +2hrs to them... so I'll be up for the same things bmachine is.[/QUOTE]
You should already have them...
Who doesn't have the DLC maps that is going to play?

I may jump on RFG a little later but I just got home and my sciatica is being a right bitch at the moment so I gotta lay down for a little while.:roll:

bread's done
Back