CAG/PS3 Red Faction: Guerrilla Night [Thursdays @ 10pm EST]

[quote name='bmachine']I'm a big fan of the Nyko Raven, since we're sort of on the topic. I got mine in April for $20 shipped from Newegg. I haven't touched my Dualshock controllers since it arrived.[/QUOTE]
That looks like the whole thing is covered in material like the "comfort grips" on pens... the feel of that stuff makes my teeth itch.

[quote name='mguiddy']NOW HE KNOWS WE ALL DON'T IGNORE HIM!!!!
:cool:;):lol:[/QUOTE]
I already knew that. After all, how would I have a social group named after me if I wasn't loved and adored. Right? RIGHT? ;):booty:

When you guys say Crysis 2 you mean on the PS3 right? I've had this game since release day and no one has made an official game night for it.

I think this thread has kind of lost it's meaning if you're not playing Guerrilla. I bought Guerrilla specifically because of this thread alone and I come in here now and you guys are having completely different game nights. :(

Even though I'll have to remind TRW later. It's White Knight Night. Where DD, TRW and I join a TF2 server and one of pretends to be non-skilled girl gamer and the other two White Knight her to the annoyance of everyone else on the server.

Either that or we play WKC on PSN. I'm not sure which is more fun.

So I always heard how bad the Borderlands VOIP was, but I don't think I'd ever experienced it firsthand... until now!

Still... what an amazing game. It's been a while since I played my siren but I got back into the groove right away and wound up playing for another hour after you guys left. #2 game of 2009!

Nice to see some things never change.
Makes me fear for the Aliens: Colonial Marines game.

Also... @Mister_B Way to pull a kube.

[quote name='metaly']So I always heard how bad the Borderlands VOIP was, but I don't think I'd ever experienced it firsthand... until now!

Still... what an amazing game. It's been a while since I played my siren but I got back into the groove right away and wound up playing for another hour after you guys left. #2 game of 2009![/QUOTE]

Yeah, the VOIP wasn't quite Tetris-bad, but it was pretty bad. Fun times though.

Guess I should join in on this thread if you all play regularly. I have RF:G, B:BC2, AC:B, Borderlands, UC2, MW2. I havent ventured online for RF:G or B:BC2 yet (but always good to have people to play with).

[quote name='mguiddy']I think you guys should play U2, that way I don't feel bad about not playing... if I decide to not play.[/QUOTE]

I think that counts as a vote for U2

[quote name='mkernan']U2 was fun last night. I'm looking forward to checking out the U3 beta on Tuesday.[/QUOTE]
Guess it's time for me to cash in the PS+ Beta then.

Yea I just did the ps+, streets of rage 2 for free! If there is enough stuff I'd be interested in month to month I'd get it. Uc3 beta!

Now off to work for 2 1/2 hrs....

UC2 with the grenade launcher does not work well for me

[quote name='zenprime']Still can't believe I got you Metaly with that no look jump shot during the rpg match.[/QUOTE]

Which one was that? (Or was it even a "just one" thing? :cold:)

Also is there any way to get replays onto a computer/Youtube without buying some capture box?

[quote name='metaly']Which one was that? (Or was it even a "just one" thing? :cold:)

Also is there any way to get replays onto a computer/Youtube without buying some capture box?[/QUOTE]

So the whole world can see me get smoked!?! :cry:

But yeah, don't think so.

Good times though. Will it be U3 next week then?

[quote name='metaly']

God I hope so.[/QUOTE]

2013 - Uncharted 4 takes place in Monaco so as to include a Grand Prix racing segment and online adds a racing more.

I will probably be around also, if you see me on 360 just send me a message. I would enjoy some Isla Inocentes

Also, something was added to my signature, I think its pretty cool, you might also...

It's been so long since I've seen that trailer... too long, really. It's like reuniting with old friends.

Also, adding clips of the thunder stix over all the gameplay in the MCD trailer is totally beyond my video editing capabilities, so just imagine there's a video like that.

[quote name='metaly']HEY HEY HEY, Dungeon Hunter: Alliance free trial! Grab it now so you can get the full version for $3 in a few months.[/QUOTE]

Done!

5881321171_2066a34188.jpg

Hey guys!

So, good news: my PS3 may soon live again if all goes well! The bluray on my 60GB quit on me some time ago, but SoCalDude has come to my rescue and offered me the laser off his old 60GB that had a seperate issue. My tech-savvy friend that works at Geek Squad said he'd fix it for me, so fingers crossed that this works.

It's been so long, I don't even know what y'all play anymore. Anything you guys play often that you'd recommend? I've almost finished downloading the UC3 Beta, played the Multiplayer Beta for the last one and enjoyed it a lot.

:whistle2:o

I think people will be pretty into the U3 beta if Naughty Dog can just get it working. Otherwise, we've been into Uncharted 2 lately.

Also, Crysis 2? I'd like to get more into that. Maybe.

For Thursday, I'm fine with either Crysis 2 or U3 Beta. I played 2 mid-day rounds of the U3 beta and it all went off without a hitch (they released a 1.01 patch overnight).

On a related note.... I wish the Crysis 2 map packs were less than $10. I'd like some more map variety and I was lucky enough to nab a code for the second map pack from their Twitter account today, but I can't bring myself to spend $10 on the first pack (especially considering that I doubt any of you are even remotely considering buying them both).

bread's done
Back