CAG PS3 Unreal Tournament 3 Night [On Indefinite Hold]

Welcome to the game. If you intend on being a good sniper, a mouse is a must. RIP my Logitech Laser mouse. You died in service to the greater good.

When I'm sniping, a quarter of the time, I have a buritto in the other hand and I'm eating it while laughing at the people I hit.

And NO BAN. I SHALL REVIVE IT WITH GUSTO! FACE DEM WORLDZ!

sniping in tf2 is ridiculous since there are so many people that think they need to do it. sniper spam to the max. especially after the sniper update.. X_X

[quote name='Shrapnellistic']@AllahBomber

Meh, didn't care for the class updates when I used a Steam guest pass for TF2; would only want an update for 24 players on PS3 really.[/QUOTE]

You love the original version of the Demo man don't you? God he was overpowered in the first iteration.

I've been lurking for the deals for some time now, only recently registering for no specific reason. I wish I had seen this earlier though when I was playing the game, I would have totally joined in. Now I can't because I never updated and can't go online. Damn useless updates...

No, the PS3 itself. Sorry I wasn't clear. Ut3 is fine, my console won't log into PSN anymore. I got past it for a few months at least.

why dont you download psn updates via computer and install that way? if you dont like updating ure ps3, you would like the user "IamtheCheapestGamer" :D

The updates are too frequent, waste my time, and offer nothing of value to me. Plus I have an original 60gb launch model that I'm not willing to risk and I read somewhere that the latest updates weren't too friendly with my model. It should be illegal for them to lock me out. But anyway I don't want to carry on here. I just wish I knew about this earlier.

I was also thinking about getting TF2 & along with my new computer that I got to play some WoW. Is it even worth it to get it on the PS3?

[quote name='DPsx7']The updates are too frequent, waste my time, and offer nothing of value to me. Plus I have an original 60gb launch model that I'm not willing to risk and I read somewhere that the latest updates weren't too friendly with my model. It should be illegal for them to lock me out. But anyway I don't want to carry on here. I just wish I knew about this earlier.[/QUOTE]

You do know they have a firmware rollback now incase the new firmware messes up right?

The recovery tool doesn't do rollbacks. And if it screws up enough you can't even get to that. Messing with the FW, as with PC's, should always be a last resort. I don't appreciate Sony disabling and/or updating this thing at all. Plus the penalty for them breaking it is not nice - $150 and you lose all your data.

I'm not sure I'll make it tonight...seems I hurt my wrist...was playing soccer yesterday as a temp goalie and think i messed something up in there...i'll see how it feels later today...

[quote name='AllahBomber']time to get my indoor map voting on :D[/QUOTE]:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:... Time to get my Impact Hammer on.

Also, what happen to Betrayal?

well where the huge image used to be there was just the text of the link and the notice "this is against signature guidelines" or something like that. XD

15 minutes till game!

[quote name='AllahBomber']well where the huge image used to be there was just the text of the link and the notice "this is against signature guidelines" or something like that. XD

15 minutes till game![/QUOTE]

I've got that same message before when I had that big TMNT sig. xD

[quote name='AllahBomber']Server Up!

what the hell. where u wankers at? nobody fking showed[/QUOTE]

I tried to show,but the unreal gods must not have wanted me there. First of all I try to connect to Hone's game, and it says Connection Error. So I try it again. Same thing. I tried a random game, and it did it every time. I restarted Unreal III, and it crashed every time I have my user content loaded. So I disabled, and then tried to join again. This time it says It was unable to download pc x speed. >_

I took a nap since I thought I had time. I woke up too late >_< ugh. Mainly pissed off at the California budget cuts. The few classes I needed to transfer are NO LONGER there so I have to wait even LONGER to transfer.

Apologies for being absent tonight. Looks like I didn't miss much.

It's becoming more and more difficult to make time for UT3 lately.

[quote name='jman619']I tried to show,but the unreal gods must not have wanted me there. First of all I try to connect to Hone's game, and it says Connection Error. So I try it again. Same thing. I tried a random game, and it did it every time. I restarted Unreal III, and it crashed every time I have my user content loaded. So I disabled, and then tried to join again. This time it says It was unable to download pc x speed. >_

[quote name='bmachine']Apologies for being absent tonight. Looks like I didn't miss much.

It's becoming more and more difficult to make time for UT3 lately.[/QUOTE]

it makes us all sad :(

I just picked this up from the Sony Style sale and should have it in a week or two. I already have Randy and StrandedBrit on my friends list, is there anyone else I should include to get into the games?

I also offer my apologies for my absence. It was my sister's birthday, I got home a lot later than I thought and me and my old lady just passed the fuck out when we got back.

If we don't get at least six people in this game, I'm probably just going to cancel it. Warfare blows without people in the game and nobody likes bots either.

I don't know if I'll make it. My girlfriend is moving back home for a few months in about a week, so I'll probably end up hanging out with her. I'll be back in full form soon enough, though.

bread's done
Back