CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='jamehze']Echochrome 2 also comes out this week, but I can't seem to find any information if it is a Move-only game or not? Anyone know?[/QUOTE]

I am pretty sure is is Playstation Move only.

[quote name='Anhmeister']Seems that MAG is going to be added to the PSN. Anyone else interested in setting up a share on that?[/QUOTE]

I might be in as well. :)

Looks like there's a sega PSN sale tomorrow. So it's.....

SEGA SHARRRRRRRE TIIIIIIIMEEEEEEEEE!!!

Sonic Adventure - $4.99/5
Sonic Adventure DX - $1.99/5
Sonic 4 Episode 1 - $9.99/5

Grab it all for only $3.40!

1. (host)
5. scarhawk

Now Fill 'Em! And if you host you get the amazing prestige and honor of being "t3h host".... And you get to steal a whopping 15 cents.

Long-Term Gameshare Group - 4 Slots Left!

I am forming a long-term PSN gameshare group mainly for future PSN game releases. We will be buying PSN titles, as well as DLC for those titles. We will NOT be buying PSN titles that members already have access to unless 3/5 approve.

We will decide to buy titles as follows:

If a title/DLC is released and receives a nomination and 3 out of the 5 support the title, then we can purchase it. Any new title/DLC can be brought forth by a member to be voted on.

I am looking for dedicated individuals for this group, who are planning to remain active in it for the long haul. Please do not ask to join if you don't think you will be able to come up with the money when it is time to contribute; this is what brought down the last long-term group I hosted. Please plan on spending on average 10.00 per month. Some months will be cheaper, and others possibly more expensive. Interested parties must remain active on CAG and be willing to vote on games every week.

Games We are Starting Out With:

I would like to start the group out with the following titles:

Total:

To begin with, each member will need to contribute either 10 or 20 dollars (PSN card deposited into the account preferred) and we will make another contribution when the funds run dry. I think 20.00 at once would be the better option, as we wouldn't have to deposit money as often. After the account is financed, we will list the games that have been released since our starter titles, and vote whether to get any of them.

Member List:
  1. randomdud/ObsidianSpire
  2. available
  3. available
  4. available
  5. available

PM me or post here for a slot!

Titles have not been selected yet, so I will take a gander and see what interests the group. Feel free to suggest games.

[quote name='WiiNet']Star Wars The Force Unleashed (original) DLC group

1. Devil May Cry
2. extra80
3. wiinet (I can host, if needed)

Also, selling a few old shares:
Crazy Taxi - $2
Uno / Critter Crunch / Zen Pinball - $3
Tiger Woods 11 DLC courses - $10[/QUOTE]

Would trade for a Planet Mini Golf slot...

[quote name='scarhawk']Looks like there's a sega PSN sale tomorrow. So it's.....

SEGA SHARRRRRRRE TIIIIIIIMEEEEEEEEE!!!

Sonic Adventure - $4.99/5
Sonic Adventure DX - $1.99/5
Sonic 4 Episode 1 - $9.99/5

Grab it all for only $3.40!

1. (host)
5. scarhawk

Now Fill 'Em! And if you host you get the amazing prestige and honor of being "t3h host".... And you get to steal a whopping 15 cents.[/QUOTE]

Willing to add After Burner Climax and Gunstar Heroes to that list (share will be $5.00, or $1.60 more I think)?

Sonic Adventure - $9.99 - $4.99
Sonic Adventure DX - $4.99 - $1.99
Sonic 4 Episode 1 - $14.99 - $9.99
Gunstar Heroes - $4.99 - $2.99
Afterburner Climax - $9.99 - $4.99

CAG MAG Share Group

Anhmeister
Miguel_Zorro
Tu13es
iwarboY
randomdud

Well, it looks like we have 5 people. If MAG turns out to be sharable then we are all set to go. I'll go ahead and host this. We will see what happens today.

[quote name='randomdud']Long-Term Gameshare Group - 4 Slots Left!

I am forming a long-term PSN gameshare group mainly for future PSN game releases. We will be buying PSN titles, as well as DLC for those titles. We will NOT be buying PSN titles that members already have access to unless 3/5 approve.

We will decide to buy titles as follows:

If a title/DLC is released and receives a nomination and 3 out of the 5 support the title, then we can purchase it. Any new title/DLC can be brought forth by a member to be voted on.

I am looking for dedicated individuals for this group, who are planning to remain active in it for the long haul. Please do not ask to join if you don't think you will be able to come up with the money when it is time to contribute; this is what brought down the last long-term group I hosted. Please plan on spending on average 10.00 per month. Some months will be cheaper, and others possibly more expensive. Interested parties must remain active on CAG and be willing to vote on games every week.

Games We are Starting Out With:

I would like to start the group out with the following titles:
Total:

To begin with, each member will need to contribute either 10 or 20 dollars (PSN card deposited into the account preferred) and we will make another contribution when the funds run dry. I think 20.00 at once would be the better option, as we wouldn't have to deposit money as often. After the account is financed, we will list the games that have been released since our starter titles, and vote whether to get any of them.

Member List:
  1. randomdud/ObsidianSpire
  2. Taken- kc (Kartel)
  3. In Negotiation
  4. In Negotiation
  5. available

PM me or post here for a slot!

Titles have not been selected yet, so I will take a gander and see what interests the group. Feel free to suggest games.
[/QUOTE]

Potential games include Shank, Pac Man DX, DeaD Nation, X men Arcade.

Is anyone interested in doing a group for HD remakes such as the Prince of Persia games and others that are coming out? (Splinter Cell for example)

I'd also like to get all the Uncharted 2 DLC (doesn't have to include the golden guns or skin packs) if anyone has a group for that.

I received a code for Superstardust HD and Wipeout HD with my new TV, but I already have both games. Also comes with 2 demos, but, well, ya know.....demos......

Anyway. I would like to trade the code for a share of any of the following games: Dead Nation, Pac Man CEDX, or Alien Breed 2, Marvel vs. Capcom 2.

PM if interested.

I want
Battlefield bad company 2 vietnam add on

I have these to trade
Call of duty mw2 all the map packs (3 left)
Call of duty mw1 all the map packs (3 left)
fat princess (4 left)
wipeout pure hd (2 left)
burn zombie burn (3 left)
watchmen (4 left)
Resident Evil Directors Cut (4 left)
Final Fantasy IX (1 left)
Rayman (4 left)
rampage (4 left)
Spyro 1 (4 left)
Oddworld: AbesOddysee (3 left)
mortal kombat 2 (1 left)
battlefield 1942 (1 left)
marvel vs capcom 2 (2 left)
All LBP add ons
infamous (2 slots left)
uno (4 left)
megaman 9 (2 left)
Braid (3 left)
red dead redemption all add ons (2 left)

[quote name='iwarboY']Originally Posted by Wario64:

Prototype game share ($30/5 = $6 per share)still need 2 more people.
i'm willing to host it if i have to

1. Wario64
2. iwarboY
3. iwarboY(2)
4. randomdud
5. randomdud(2)&hosting! :)

filled! Although randomdud will have an extra share for sale
( the guy was a sport and purchased 2 shares :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Anhmeister']CAG MAG Share Group

Anhmeister
Miguel_Zorro
Tu13es
iwarboY
randomdud

Well, it looks like we have 5 people. If MAG turns out to be sharable then we are all set to go. I'll go ahead and host this. We will see what happens today.[/QUOTE]

Cool. If this is a go, send me a PM. I'm more likely to respond there than by reading this thread :)

[quote name='HustlerKid']Looking to start a group including the following:

Xmen Arcade
Shank
Dead Nation

Im open to suggestions. I have a 20 dollar psn card iim trynna put too good use[/QUOTE]

It's been forever since I've done this, but I'm willing to join this one.

[quote name='dejeckt']Willing to add After Burner Climax and Gunstar Heroes to that list (share will be $5.00, or $1.60 more I think)?

Afterburner Climax - $9.99 - $4.99[/QUOTE]
Alright I'll do it. I hear you can get all the Gunstar trophies in less than an hour so I'm cool with that. $4.60 a share now.. I'll add you to the list

4. dejeckt
5. scarhawk

[quote name='Thumpy']I want
Battlefield bad company 2 vietnam add on

I have these to trade
Call of duty mw2 all the map packs (3 left)
Call of duty mw1 all the map packs (3 left)
fat princess (4 left)
wipeout pure hd (2 left)
burn zombie burn (3 left)
watchmen (4 left)
Resident Evil Directors Cut (4 left)
Final Fantasy IX (1 left)
Rayman (4 left)
rampage (4 left)
Spyro 1 (4 left)
Oddworld: AbesOddysee (3 left)
mortal kombat 2 (1 left)
battlefield 1942 (1 left)
marvel vs capcom 2 (2 left)
All LBP add ons
infamous (2 slots left)
uno (4 left)
megaman 9 (2 left)
Braid (3 left)
red dead redemption all add ons (2 left)[/QUOTE]

You're not doing it right...LOL

You can only share each ACCOUNT with 4 people. You can't share individual games from an account. So if you already shared the account with 3 people (judging from the 1 slot left from MK2), then you only have 1 slot left on your account for any of your games.

I would love to get in on a share for MOVE games. The wife bought one for me for Christmas (still wrapped) and need something else besides the sports game

[quote name='scarhawk']Alright I'll do it. I hear you can get all the Gunstar trophies in less than an hour so I'm cool with that. $4.60 a share now.. I'll add you to the list

4. dejeckt
5. scarhawk[/QUOTE]

Glad to be in the group...but if I did my math correctly I get $4.99 per share.

Anyone else interested in gamesharing these games?

For sale (Prices listed or OBO):
Deathspank/PJ Racers slot ($3)
PJ Shooter slot ($2)
Monkey Island 1+2 slot ($3)
All Borderlands DLC slots ($8)
Battlefield 1943/Onslaught Budnle ($3)

Would also trade any of these for shares of:
Cuboid, Tales of Monkey Island, or Trine.

Risk: Factions comes out today. Anyone interested in doing a share for that? I'm a huge Risk fan.

[quote name='Cleaner7']Is anyone interested in doing a group for HD remakes such as the Prince of Persia games and others that are coming out? (Splinter Cell for example)

I'd also like to get all the Uncharted 2 DLC (doesn't have to include the golden guns or skin packs) if anyone has a group for that.[/QUOTE]

I also want the Uncharted 2 DLC - really just the Multiplayer pack and the Siege pack, but whatever. If none are available, maybe we could set up a group? I would also probably be in for a share of the 3 Prince of Persia remakes.

[quote name='vonoliveramora']kurp, upcoming RTS under siege might be good and also sorcery early next year. id be down for under siege and sorcery.[/QUOTE]
and
[quote name='kurrptsenate']I would love to get in on a share for MOVE games. The wife bought one for me for Christmas (still wrapped) and need something else besides the sports game[/QUOTE]

so i am guessing these are new upcoming move titles

Under Siege?
Sorcery?
i am definitely up for these two titles

I already have a few "old" titles so i want to share these and probably upcoming
Shall we start a Game Share Group then?

Move Game Share Group

1 - [Host]
2 - kurrptsenate
3 - vonoliveramora
4 - cRodz
5 -

Got you down
yes, you are getting a spot!

Anyone else interested in gamesharing these games? Only $5 a share!

1. (host)
4. dejeckt
5. scarhawk

@kataztrophik: Thanks for explaining ' sigh '..unfortunately thumpy, looks like you only have 1 activation left for your account. i'd be super pissed. sorry pal.

[quote name='cRodz']and

so i am guessing these are new upcoming move titles

Under Siege?
Sorcery?
i am definitely up for these two titles

I already have a few "old" titles so i want to share these and probably upcoming
Shall we start a Game Share Group then?

Move Game Share Group

1 - [Host]
2 - kurrptsenate
3 -
4 - cRodz
5 -vonoliveramora

Got you down[/QUOTE]

count me in too!

[quote name='scarhawk']Anyone else interested in gamesharing these games? Only $5 a share!

1. (host)
3. JadeNic
4. dejeckt
5. scarhawk[/QUOTE]

I'm interested!

If anybody has a share of Costume Quest, PM me.

Also have Alien Breed 2 $2, Swords & Soldiers $2

If there are enough people who want in on a Costume Quest + DLC share, I will start one up.

Borderlands All DLC Group
1)jgiovanni friend
2)hostile
3)erequena
4)Mrrosales
5)

All DLC should be avaialbe sometime this week. $7 a share

1 slot left

Guys know when PS3 updates? I'm a host for a group and wanted to make the purchase for group before I had to go. Been waiting by the PS3 for the past 2 hours.

1. (host)
3. JadeNic
4. dejeckt
5. scarhawk

Seems like all we need now is a host and another share holder.

Selling:

Gameshare 1: Dead Nation - $3
Gameshare 2: Red Faction Guerilla - $6
Gameshare 3: God of War 1 & 2 HD - $6

If you want to purchase one of these shares, PM me to get my paypal info so I can receive your money and give you the pass/login info.

[quote name='scarhawk']Yeah the PSN store is pissing me off. The blog updated 15 minutes ago but the store didn't...[/QUOTE]

The blog post was just to indicate what is coming today. That isn't the official post to let us know that the sales are live. They are just delaying things pretty much.

Move Game Share Group

Sorcery and Under Siege so far

1 - [Host]
2 - kurrptsenate
3 - vonoliveramora
4 - cRodz
5 -

[quote name='dejeckt']Guys know when PS3 updates? I'm a host for a group and wanted to make the purchase for group before I had to go. Been waiting by the PS3 for the past 2 hours.[/QUOTE]
:bomb:

i want to play Vietnam today =/

For sale or trade (up for anything, PM with offers)
Game Share of Burnout Paradise/BF1943
Game Share of BF1943/BFBC2 Onslaught Mode/BFBC2 Specact Bundle

Medal of Honor Online Pass Code
Battlefield Bad Company 2 VIP Code
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Onslaught Mode/Battlefield 1943 Bundle Voucher
Blur Dodge Viper ACR Unlock Code
Dante's Inferno Dark Forest DLC Code
Saboteur Midnight Show DLC Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back