CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='pixi']Playstation Plus Sub Share
Everyone, including myself, puts in a $10 PSN card code, and we will split up a 15-month subscription.
1. Pixi (Spysheep)[/QUOTE]

I'm a little confused. Do we each get a 3 month block?

How does gamesharing work exactly? I create my profile on another PS3 and download the stuff I've already downloaded, and my friend can play with them on his profile?

[quote name='sgand']I'm a little confused. Do we each get a 3 month block?[/QUOTE]

No, the account holds a membership of 1 year, but there's a +3 month promo

I am intrested in PS+ Pixi (as our other groupshare went very well).

I'm just wondering what about the deals? are we planning on getting games on sale? or we just going for the free stuff they give us on PS+ (i really want Qore again lol)?

[quote name='j-cart']I am intrested in PS+ Pixi (as our other groupshare went very well).

I'm just wondering what about the deals? are we planning on getting games on sale? or we just going for the free stuff they give us on PS+ (i really want Qore again lol)?[/QUOTE]

Is Quore free for PS+?
I guess what we get on PS+ is up to each individual. I think that maybe we should do $20 per person (the cards are a lot easier to obtain) and spend $50 on a 15-month subscription and then $50 on content?

fat princess 1 share 3$

3 shares uno @ critter crunch 1.75$

resident evil direct cut 2$

socom and guilty gears 6$ and you can have the account

2 shares high volocity bowling @ kz map 1 - 1$
1 shares pain 1$
1 share bf 1943 3$
1 share lora croft and tv show king 3.50$

1 share motorstorm 3-d 2$
1 uncharted 2 siege map pack code 1.50

[quote name='HustlerKid']So no one has Dragon Age DLC?[/QUOTE]

I got an account with 3 Dragon Age (US version) DLC
Leliana's Song
Golems of Amgarrak
Witch Hunt

I also got RDR (US) Liars and Cheats Pack in that account if your interested.

[quote name='pixi']Playstation Plus Sub Share
Everyone, including myself, puts in a $10 PSN card code, and we will split up a 15-month subscription.
1. Pixi (Spysheep)[/QUOTE]

Ill be interested in a share, as long as the account is US.

[quote name='pixi']Is Quore free for PS+?
I guess what we get on PS+ is up to each individual. I think that maybe we should do $20 per person (the cards are a lot easier to obtain) and spend $50 on a 15-month subscription and then $50 on content?[/QUOTE]

Qore comes with PS+, but you must dl it during that month. PS+ users cannot go back to previous months to dl Qore.

Actually now that I think about it. It is fine either way, since buying something throuh PS+ is going to be a deal.

Just know that any free game is gone if we dont keep paying. I'm still on the fence about PS+

Hi everyone, I have a share of Burnout Paradise Ultimate Bundle for $6, PM me if you are interested. It's the one up on the PSN store now for $30.

[quote name='extra80']Ill be interested in a share, as long as the account is US.[/QUOTE]

pixi, id be interested in this too. ps+ for 10 bux each of us. sounds good. make a list of whos in :)

Aero, where are you? :)

fat princess 1 share 3$

1 shares pain 1$
1 share bf 1943 3$

gt5account with other goodies on the account 12$ and the whole account is yours

[quote name='vonoliveramora']pixi, id be interested in this too. ps+ for 10 bux each of us. sounds good. make a list of whos in :)

Aero, where are you? :)[/QUOTE]

I would consider this. My big question to PS+ users though... can you only purchase PS+ deals through the PS+ account or could I, for example, have a PS+ enabled account on my PS3 and download the deals to my personal account? Can someone try that out?

EDIT: the other big question that I'm guessing no one knows... can the automatic downloading be share? Because that's a big plus to PS+ in my opinion.

[quote name='WiiNet']I would consider this. My big question to PS+ users though... can you only purchase PS+ deals through the PS+ account or could I, for example, have a PS+ enabled account on my PS3 and download the deals to my personal account?[/QUOTE]The deals could only be purchased through the account subscribed to +. Those purchased games would then be playable on other accounts on the same PS3.

Disclaimer: I have no experience with gamesharing and PS +, my comments are based on how Plus works with accounts on one console.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='WiiNet']I would consider this. My big question to PS+ users though... can you only purchase PS+ deals through the PS+ account or could I, for example, have a PS+ enabled account on my PS3 and download the deals to my personal account? Can someone try that out?

EDIT: the other big question that I'm guessing no one knows... can the automatic downloading be share? Because that's a big plus to PS+ in my opinion.[/QUOTE]

I have ps+ and the deals do not carry over to other accounts on the system. You only get the discounted price if you buy the content on the account with ps+

For the auto download feature, yes that will work on any of the 5 activated systems. To enable it you have to set the ps+ account to auto login tho since the feature only works with ps+ accounts. It might be hard to you guys to share the auto download unless you set it for different times because you have to be logged into the account. If more than one person tries to sign in at the same time, it'll sign both people out.

There's a new dead space game coming out on psn this Tuesday, I dunno how much it is yet (maybe $10-15)? So it'll be $2-3 a share. Pm me if your interested in buying a spot.

[quote name='Tdwp_do0d']There's a new dead space game coming out on psn this Tuesday, I dunno how much it is yet (maybe $10-15)? So it'll be $2-3 a share. Pm me if your interested in buying a spot.[/QUOTE]
Did some looking around, it's going to be $5. I was interested at first but realized the game is an interactive comic so I will pass.

[quote name='bunk22']1 slot of lara croft $3
1 slot of sam and max full season $4
1 slot shatter soldner X2 space invaders $6
will sell all 3 for $10 cuz i cag like that lol[/QUOTE]

still available

For sale or trade (up for anything, PM with offers)
Game Share of Sam & Max Full Season
Game Share of Lara Croft
Game Share of Anarchy Rush Hour
Game Share of Burn Zombie Burn/Zombie Apocalypse
Game Share of BF1943/BFBC2 Onslaught Mode/BFBC2 Specact Bundle
Download Code for Hero of Sparta
Download Code for What Did I Do To Deserve This, My Lord 2!?
Download Code for BF1943/BFBC2 Onslaught Mode
Download Code for Saboteur Midnight Show DLC
BFBC2 VIP Code

I'll join the PS+ group with a $20 card so long as the extra $50 is spent on something good.

----------------------------

Looking to trade the downloads on this account for pretty much anything I don't already have. Just let me know what you have, I'm not that picky.

I will sell a share of the account for $2 but prefer to trade.

What I Have on my Account:

Peggle [Awesome game, super addictive; Rated 9/10 on IGN.com - $9.99 PSN value]
Peggle Nights [Expansion to Peggle - $4.99 PSN value]
Resident Evil 5 Lost in Nightmare DLC [Extra Chapter for Resident Evil 5 - $4.99 PSN value]

[quote name='Indiana Jones']How does gamesharing work exactly? I create my profile on another PS3 and download the stuff I've already downloaded, and my friend can play with them on his profile?[/QUOTE]

The instructions need to be edited in the FAQ section so i completely understand.
What you do essentially if you wanted to share someones account is ' Create a new user ' ie: sub account.
There you will enter the password/email provided of another persons account in the ' Use existing account ' option when signing up for PSN.
Then you simply re-download the persons ' Download history ' in ' Account Settings '

If you were sharing an account, all you would need to do is give the person your password/email and they would follow the steps mentioned above beginning with Creating a new User .

Have funn ^ ^

I'm looking for a share of the MAG Interdiction DLC. If anyone has a share or is willing to start a group for it then send me a PM!

i am looking for someone to trade/share with, i have:
infamous
Flow
Dante's Inferno DLC(trials of St Lucia)
scott pilgrim
and i THINK that's it off the top of my head
i am looking for many games including:
flower
deathspank 2
dragon age origins DLC's - any/all...
sword and soldier
castlevania(new one)
alien breed

and just about any others i don't already have, new or older games.
just send me a message on CAG or my psn account (EvolutionBankai). thanks, i hope to hear about a good trade soon!

Anyone want interested in a group for tomorrows release.
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 4 EPISODE 1 + ALL FUTURE EPS - 14.99$
ARC THE LAD PS1 - 5.99$
ALUNDRA PS1 - 5.99$

27/5 = $5.40 each

15/5 = $3.00 each for every episode 2 + (not to be paid till release)

1. mythus

[quote name='mythus']Anyone want interested in a group for tomorrows release.
ARC THE LAD PS1 - 5.99$
ALUNDRA PS1 - 5.99$

27/5 = $5.40 each

1. mythus
5.[/QUOTE]

im down 4 sonic dont care for the ps1 releases

[quote name='mythus']Anyone want interested in a group for tomorrows release.
ARC THE LAD PS1 - 5.99$
ALUNDRA PS1 - 5.99$

27/5 = $5.40 each

1. mythus
5.[/QUOTE]

I'm down for strictly the Sonic 4 episodes. Not really interested in anything else. If you are making an account strictly for the episodes (where we make payment once a new episode is released) then you can fill me in for one slot.

[quote name='antlp89']I'm down for strictly the Sonic 4 episodes. Not really interested in anything else. If you are making an account strictly for the episodes (where we make payment once a new episode is released) then you can fill me in for one slot.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, making an account strictly for all 3.

Anyone want interested in a group for tomorrows release.
ARC THE LAD PS1 - 5.99$
ALUNDRA PS1 - 5.99$

27/5 = $5.40 each

1. mythus

[quote name='robilicious']looking for ferrari the race experience.PM if u have a share.[/QUOTE]

so far there is 2 of us interested in this we need a cag that can host this (not available in US store) if someone is willing to host ill pay for your share

Okay, since no one want to do it. I'll do it. Starting a Sonic 4 Group. This is for ALL the episodes. So it's $3 to get in and $3 for each subsequent episode.

NOTE: No CAG Newbies and only a CAG in Training if you have at least 1 Feedback!

[size=+1]SONIC 4: ALL EPISODES FILLED[/size]

1. Crzyboy88 (PAID)
2. gmsick (PAID)
3. mythus (PAID)
4. bunk22 (PAID)
5. j-cart (PAID)

All set!

[quote name='crzyboy88']Okay, since no one want to do it. I'll do it. Starting a Sonic 4 Group. This is for ALL the episodes. So it's $3 to get in and $3 for each subsequent episode.

1. Crzyboy88
5.[/QUOTE]

count me in

[quote name='crzyboy88']Okay, since no one want to do it. I'll do it. Starting a Sonic 4 Group. This is for ALL the episodes. So it's $3 to get in and $3 for each subsequent episode.

NOTE: No CAG Newbies and only a CAG in Training if you have at least 1 Feedback!

[size=+1]SONIC 4: ALL EPISODES[/size]

1. Crzyboy88
2. gmsick
5.[/QUOTE]

you know what, count me in too.

[SIZE=+1]SONIC 4: ALL EPISODES[/SIZE]

1. Crzyboy88
2. gmsick
3. mythus
5.[/QUOTE]
me 3

This is a new gameshare for Fallout New Vegas pre-order Exclusives!

The plan is we each pre-order from different retailers and redeem the codes on the share account. This way we ALL have access to ALL the pre-order bonuses. This page shows the bonus items in detail:
http://bethblog.com/index.php/2010/06/10/fallout-new-vegas-digital-pre-sell-packs-now-available/
Anything exclusive says so, otherwise it says at the bottom "also includes".

1) TigerLust (Gamestop)
2) GogetaSS4 (Best Buy)
3) Jville808 (Amazon)
4) FINAL OPEN SLOT (Wal-Mart: Bonus $10 Walmart.com eGift Card when you buy Fallout)
5) Tallest_Midget (contributes $10, which we will use to buy Fallout:NV DLC or something else we all agree on to share)

[SIZE=+1]SONIC 4: ALL EPISODES[/SIZE]

1. Crzyboy88
2. gmsick
3. mythus
4. bunk22
5.[/QUOTE]

I would like to be #5. Also how many episodes do they plan to have?

fat princess 1 share 3$

1 shares pain 1$
1 share bf 1943 3$

gt5account with other goodies on the account 12$ and the whole account is yours

All available ^ ^
Pm if interested. thanks:)

( Account share #1 : $6.00 )
-TMNT: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled
-Tv Show King
-Pixeljunk Eden
-Crystal Defenders
-Shatter
( Account share #2 : $12.00 )
-Final Fantasy Tactics
-Penny Arcade Adventures: On The Rain Slick Precipice Of Darkness - episodes 1 and 2 Bundle ( such a great/hilarious rpg! )
-Vandal Hearts (RPG)
-Critter Crunch
-Pixel Junk Shooter
(2)Dragon Age DLC : Return to Ostagar -&-Wardens Keep
( Account share #3 : $6.00 ( 3 ) Fallout 3 DLC's )
-Broken steel
-Point Lookout
-The Pitt
( Account #4 : $ 4.00 )
-Novastrike
-Tekken 5 Online Bundle
( Account #5 : $14.00 )
-Mega Man 10
-Burn Zombie Burn
-Bomberman Ultra
-Fat Princess
-Pixeljunk Monsters
-Gunstar Heroes
-Battleship 1943
-Wolfenstein 3D
-Jeapordy
( Account #6 : $4.00 )
-New Lara Croft
-Fat Princess

For sale or trade (up for anything, PM with offers)
Game Share of Sam & Max Full Season
Game Share of Lara Croft
Game Share of Anarchy Rush Hour
Game Share of Burn Zombie Burn/Zombie Apocalypse
Game Share of BF1943/BFBC2 Onslaught Mode/BFBC2 Specact Bundle

Download Code for Hero of Sparta
Download Code for What Did I Do To Deserve This, My Lord 2!?
Download Code for BF1943/BFBC2 Onslaught Mode
Download Code for Saboteur Midnight Show DLC
BFBC2 VIP Code

I have a spare account with over 100 dollars of stuff on it
The items on it include:
Astro Tripper, Frogger Returns, Peggle and the Peggle Nights addon, Crash Commando Heist pack, Zen pinball, all 3 Warhawk addons, Vandal Hearts, Shatter, Polar Panic, Mushroom Wars, Both Go Sports games, Final Fantasy Crystal Defender, and 10 various Rockband Songs.

I'm interested in:
Any LBP addons I dont have, Sports Champions DLC, Sonic Adventure DX addon, Move Compatible Games, Castle Crashers, Scott Pilgrim, Tales of Monkey Island, the new Space Invaders Game, and Street Fighter Costume packs or a PSN card.

If anyone needs PSN cards but doesnt have a credit card, i have 5 20 buck PSN card codes that ill take 20 each paypal for. PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back