CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='cRodz']Black Ops and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood future DLC gameshare

The Hardened Edition DLC will eventually be released and we will grab it when it comes out

We will grab all the DLC that is released for these two games, no exceptions.

1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 - cRodz[/QUOTE]

1 -
2 -
3 -
4 - Blurrz
5 - cRodz

RECORD OF AGAREST WAR ' DLC ' group.. anyone ?

i finally continued and this game is def requiring at least a few of the juicy DLC on psn
would anyone like to share some dlc ?

1. iwarboY
2. slayerxx1

if nobody else wants in i'd definitely be down for a few, namely the obvious compact decent dlc they offer:)

Additional Points pack 5 with 1,500 PP for $5.00
and another Points pack for $5.00 which is probably the nicest package offered which includes 5,000,000 G / 5000 PP / and 250, 000 EP
this seems to be just the right amount to level the playing field.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still got a couple shares for an account with all the Move related stuff.. anybody?

High Velocity Bowling ($9.99)
Planet Minigolf ($9.99)
Planet Minigolf Stronghold Island ($2.49)
Tumble ($9.99)
Hustle Kings ($9.99)
Sports Champions Haunted Pack ($4.99)
Sports Champions Unlock All ($1.99)

Total = 49.5/5 = $9.90

I'll drop the price down cause I haven't seen much interested and I'd like to get rid of these.. $8 a share I guess?

[quote name='iwarboY']RECORD OF AGAREST WAR ' DLC ' group.. anyone ?

i finally continued and this game is def requiring at least a few of the juicy DLC on psn
would anyone like to share some dlc ?[/QUOTE]
YES, I'm in on this

[quote name='WiiNet']AVAILABLE:

Tiger Woods 11 PGA Tour courses DLC - $8

Uno/Critter Crunch/Zen Pinball - $3[/QUOTE]

Still available.

I have three slots open for the Black Ops Zombie DLC. I am asking $5?? a slot.

1. noone13
2. noone13s brother

I also have an extra code for sale $25?? I am guessing on the prices. Anyways PM me and we can work something out if you are interested. Thanks.

[quote name='noone13']I have three slots open for the Black Ops Zombie DLC. I am asking $5?? a slot.

1. noone13
2. noone13s brother

I also have an extra code for sale $25?? I am guessing on the prices. Anyways PM me and we can work something out if you are interested. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

i would be interested in a share

All available ^ ^Pm if interested. thanks

( Account share #1 : $5.00 )
-TMNT: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled-
Tv Show King-
Pixeljunk Eden-
Crystal Defenders-
Shatter
( Account share #2 : $10.00 )
-Final Fantasy Tactics
-Penny Arcade Adventures: On The Rain Slick Precipice Of Darkness - episodes 1 and 2 Bundle ( such a great/hilarious rpg! )
-Vandal Hearts (RPG)
-Critter Crunch
-Pixel Junk Shooter
(2)Dragon Age DLC : Return to Ostagar -&-Wardens Keep
( Account share #3 : $ 3.00 )
-Novastrike-Tekken 5 Online Bundle(in psn cost is $29.99)

( Account share #4 : $6.00 )
- inFAMOUS -
Account share #5: Alien Breed & Tank Battles $3.00

Hello everyone, I am building up a 5 person PSN share group based around strategy games, tower defense games and especially online enabled psn strategy games.
I am only looking for serious individuals that are interested in this genre and could commit to a long term group (ie: don't drop off offline in 2 months never to be seen again).
I already have 2 friends interested in it, so we only need two more persons to join us.
What are you getting out of this? Not only are you getting those games at a huge discount (80% discount since we share the price 5 ways, so a 10$ game is only 2$ for each member) but you are also getting friends to play said games with. (well at least for the online enabled ones )

The initial group purchases will be:
Worms 2 Armageddon (online play)
Lemmings

And a vote on a 3rd game between:
Swords and Soldiers (online play)
Hoard (online play)
Age of Booty (online play)

Future purchases to be considered:
Tumble
Comet Crash
Mushroom Wars
Crystal Defenders
Chu-Chu Rocket (hopefully this will make its way on the PSN soon)

Any PSN strategy game is elligible but the priority will go to online enabled strategy games.
I have already run a gameshare group in the past so I am familiar with all the steps and I have ironed out all the details, so if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
If you are interested, just post your PSN name and I will contact you with further details, etc...

so has anyone confirmed that the hardened black ops DLC code can be shared w/ people that have the regular edition disc w/ different BLUS/BLES?

[quote name='oli821']so has anyone confirmed that the hardened black ops DLC code can be shared w/ people that have the regular edition disc w/ different BLUS/BLES?[/QUOTE]

I just got my Hardened Edition in, but haven't redeemed the code yet. Interested in knowing whether I should throw it on my main account or make a new shared account for it. If anyone has already tried, otherwise I'll try it later tonight LOL

[quote name='iamthekiller']Share is up for God of War Collection

1. iamthekiller
2. Ryushe
3. x9248
4. KamiNoYadoru
5. stvalmass

$6 each for this bundle. PM me. Game will be purchased once everybody has paid up and it will be shared in the order in which you paid.

share closed.. download info now being shared[/QUOTE]

The share is now closed.

[quote name='kataztrophik']I just got my Hardened Edition in, but haven't redeemed the code yet. Interested in knowing whether I should throw it on my main account or make a new shared account for it. If anyone has already tried, otherwise I'll try it later tonight LOL[/QUOTE]

I will be redeeming mine in an hour and report back.

[quote name='sgand']Yeah, sorry. Must have skipped over it.

Black Ops share:

1. sgand (host)
2. bunk22 (paid)
3. Jville808 (paid)
4. likeme
5. Tdwp_do0d (paid)

I will message everyone my paypal info and we can hopefully be set for tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

likeme, I see you've been online since me sending you my info. I need to know what's up otherwise I'm going to move to the next person.

Black Ops and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood future DLC gameshare

The Hardened Edition DLC will eventually be released and we will grab it when it comes out

We will grab all the DLC that is released for these two games, no exceptions.

1 - [Host]
2 -
3 -
4 - Blurrz
5 - cRodz

[quote name='sgand']likeme, I see you've been online since me sending you my info. I need to know what's up otherwise I'm going to move to the next person.[/QUOTE]

sorry, I just sent the money

[quote name='sgand']I will be redeeming mine in an hour and report back.[/QUOTE]
maps are takin ages to download lol

[quote name='Bertyo']Looking for a gameshare with 50$ worth of games on it. I only have a 10$ PSN card at the moment.[/QUOTE]

you can trade for one of my shares if you'd like. ( about 1 page back )

Yo Iwarboy, do you want to get any of the weapon packs? I didn't get too far on Ps3 version and could use some jacked weaps to speed my way through to 5th gen
From my understanding they are ~$2-3 per and we could just sort out to get best of each weapon type gun, sword etc... If you can't be the buyer I could do so since I don't get taxed, don't know how many others are gonna be interested unfortunately since agarest isn't as popular as disgaea

[quote name='slayerxx1']Yo Iwarboy, do you want to get any of the weapon packs? I didn't get too far on Ps3 version and could use some jacked weaps to speed my way through to 5th gen
From my understanding they are ~$2-3 per and we could just sort out to get best of each weapon type gun, sword etc... If you can't be the buyer I could do so since I don't get taxed, don't know how many others are gonna be interested unfortunately since agarest isn't as popular as disgaea[/QUOTE]

i'd definitely help and contribute toward 1 selection of your choice.. but i wouldn't want to get more than 1 of those weapon packs.
bro, honestly, with the PP package i think the game should be a ton easier.
we could always add more in the future? but for now i'd go half on 1 you select ^ ^
i feel like getting this now lol, i'd be willing if you are. these feekn gurgs are kicking my ass and 3 of my dudes are over lvl 70 0-0
As for you being the buyer .. Great !

Hey guys.

I am interested in a potential long term PSN game share group. I have no experience running one myself so would love to join one already created or with someone who has the experience. I am interested in Strategy/RPGs/Beat-ehm ups basically anything fun that can only be found via PSN. These are the games I am currently interested in purchasing. I am open for suggestions on other games by the group if we are able to form one (the only PSN game I have is Fat Princess and the DLC so am kinda on a clean slate)

Costume Quest
Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Ep.1 (and future episodes)
Death Spank
Shank
Scott Pilgrim Vs the World
Castle Crashers

Thanks folks, if no one is interested by beginning of December I will start making these purchases myself :whistle2:(.

[quote name='sgand']i'm gonna take it that the black ops pack works since i haven't had anyone demand a refund :D[/QUOTE]

I was able to download and install it. Haven't really had a chance to sit down with the game yet though. What am I looking for when I do turn it on? Is there a "Downloadable Content" menu on the game?

[quote name='iwarboY']i'd definitely help and contribute toward 1 selection of your choice.. but i wouldn't want to get more than 1 of those weapon packs.
bro, honestly, with the PP package i think the game should be a ton easier.
we could always add more in the future? but for now i'd go half on 1 you select ^ ^
i feel like getting this now lol, i'd be willing if you are. these feekn gurgs are kicking my ass and 3 of my dudes are over lvl 70 0-0
As for you being the buyer .. Great ![/QUOTE]
Yea I got real far in Xbox version but that's only cause I had that 10,000,0000 EP pack exclusive to xbox and put the weapons on steroids, even then 2x+ gurg battles were BRUTAL on hard.
Anyway I'm tired atm, I'll figure out prices and what weapon pack is the best and get back to you and we'll split 1/2 unless someone else wants to join in

For sale or trade (up for anything, PM with offers)
Game Share of Sam & Max Full Season - $4
Game Share of Anarchy Rush Hour - $1.80
Game Share of BF1943/BFBC2 Onslaught Mode/BFBC2 Specact Bundle - $5

Download Code for Hero of Sparta - $2
Download Code for BF1943/BFBC2 Onslaught Mode - $14
Download Code for Saboteur Midnight Show DLC - $2
BFBC2 VIP Code - $7
Medal of Honor Online Pass Code - $7

[quote name='Jville808']I was able to download and install it. Haven't really had a chance to sit down with the game yet though. What am I looking for when I do turn it on? Is there a "Downloadable Content" menu on the game?[/QUOTE]

When you go into the zombies menu the 4 maps will be there

Hi guys. I'm new to the forum,but I'm willing to share my Castle Crashers and Dead Space Ignition. I have 3 more chances,so feel free to PM me. Send me your offer,cuz I already own a bunch of PSN games.Thx^^

[quote name='noone13']I have three slots open for the Black Ops Zombie DLC. I am asking $4?? a slot.

1. noone13
2. noone13s brother
3. cgm92284

I also have an extra code for sale $20?? I am guessing on the prices. Anyways PM me and we can work something out if you are interested. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Two slots left open if anyone wants them. I'll be setting up the share this afternoon.

Obligatory Black Ops Hardened Edition Zombie Maps Share Group! ($4 a share, PM if interested!)

1. Kataztrophik (paid)
2. Kataztrophik's friend (paid)
3. Kataztrophik's other friend (paid)
4. Scarhawk (paid)
5. Yohsh

Would also like to turn this into a long term share for all Black Ops content (future map packs, etc.) Please also state if you are interested in future content to be shared equally.

EDIT: All slots filled, thanks!

[quote name='sgand']When you go into the zombies menu the 4 maps will be there[/QUOTE]

I was able to download last night as well but did not have a chance to play. I will test it out tonight after work, thanks.

Seventh, did you get my PM? Please let me know whether you are interested or not.

Hello everyone, I am building up a 5 person PSN share group based around strategy games, tower defense games and especially online enabled psn strategy games.
I am only looking for serious individuals that are interested in this genre and could commit to a long term group (ie: don't drop off offline in 2 months never to be seen again).
I already have 2 friends interested in it, so we only need two more persons to join us.
What are you getting out of this? Not only are you getting those games at a huge discount (80% discount since we share the price 5 ways, so a 10$ game is only 2$ for each member) but you are also getting friends to play said games with. (well at least for the online enabled ones )

The initial group purchases will be:
Worms 2 Armageddon (online play)
Lemmings

And a vote on a 3rd game between:
Swords and Soldiers (online play)
Hoard (online play)
Age of Booty (online play)

Future purchases to be considered:
Tumble
Comet Crash
Mushroom Wars
Crystal Defenders
Chu-Chu Rocket (hopefully this will make its way on the PSN soon)

Any PSN strategy game is elligible but the priority will go to online enabled strategy games.
I have already run a gameshare group in the past so I am familiar with all the steps and I have ironed out all the details, so if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
If you are interested, just post your PSN name and I will contact you with further details, etc...

Yes thanks, I'm posting there periodically as well, but since this is a long term group and I already have 3 members, I thought I would get more exposure making my own thread rather than constantly reposting on the share thread since that has so many pages and is moving so fast (I'm not sure how many pages back do people usually read to check for new entries). But thanks for the tip.

[quote name='Seventh']Hey guys.

I am interested in a potential long term PSN game share group. I have no experience running one myself so would love to join one already created or with someone who has the experience. I am interested in Strategy/RPGs/Beat-ehm ups basically anything fun that can only be found via PSN. These are the games I am currently interested in purchasing. I am open for suggestions on other games by the group if we are able to form one (the only PSN game I have is Fat Princess and the DLC so am kinda on a clean slate)

Costume Quest
Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Ep.1 (and future episodes)
Death Spank
Shank
Scott Pilgrim Vs the World
Castle Crashers

Thanks folks, if no one is interested by beginning of December I will start making these purchases myself :whistle2:(.[/QUOTE]

I'd be up for all of these except for Sonic, but I'm not sure about doing a long term share group since extra money isn't flowing all the time for me. How about just a bulk purchase?

You could always buy it now and slowly sell shares, but there's no guarantee of return. I could also host, but we'd need to get the total up to $100 since I prefer using PSN cards for gamesharing.

[quote name='kataztrophik']Obligatory Black Ops Hardened Edition Zombie Maps Share Group! ($4 a share, PM if interested!)

1. Kataztrophik (paid)
2. Kataztrophik's friend (paid)
3. Kataztrophik's other friend (paid)
4. Scarhawk (paid)
5. Yohsh

Would also like to turn this into a long term share for all Black Ops content (future map packs, etc.) Please also state if you are interested in future content to be shared equally.

EDIT: All slots filled, thanks![/QUOTE]

I dont know where Yohsh is, but I don't want to keep everybody waiting. If anyone else wants his spot who can pay immediately, send me a PM

Never mind, Yohsh paid! :)

Ok Iwarboy, the packs for points are as follows:
$5=>500,000G, 500PP, 5,000TP, 250,000 EP
$3.49=>5,000,000 G and 1,000,000EP
$5=>1,500PP
$10=>3,000PP
$7=>30,000TP
So just clarify what you wanna get, TP is pretty useless late game. I assume you'd want PP points since those are always valuable, maybe EP as well. It's 3.50 for that sole gold and EP and the $5 pack that gives a bit of everything lacks a bit in PP which you'd prob need so my thoughts are getting the 3.50 and one of the sole PP packs, though your call on how much to spend, I'll meet you halfway
I'd like to nab the almighty kit wep which has a breaker, rod, and spear w/ jacked stats, priced $2.99. If there's anything else u want in particular, feel free to add and we'll split

[quote name='kataztrophik']I dont know where Yohsh is, but I don't want to keep everybody waiting. If anyone else wants his spot who can pay immediately, send me a PM

Never mind, Yohsh paid! :)[/QUOTE]

if its still open i'll take the spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back