CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in starting a group to pick up some RB3 content. I've got a couple of the Track Packs (Country, V2) that I'll donate to the account. I'm thinking a $10 buy in gives us a $50 nut to play with if we fill out a group of 5. We can vote on content. My interest is more towards 80's, 90's rock, indie, not metal. PM with interest.

bunks dead nation group 1. bunk22 2. Solid-Snake-Eyes 3. stvalmass 4. iwarboY 5. sir-fly group full

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bunk22']bunks dead nation group 1. bunk22 2. Solid-Snake-Eyes 3. stvalmass next 2 cags that quote this post can have the remaining slots[/QUOTE]

1 slot please

[quote name='NamPaehc']Lol you need another dead nation host/group as bunch of cags like me got skipped to make that list.[/QUOTE]

i was merely following directions.

[quote name='bunk22']bunks dead nation group 1. bunk22 2. Solid-Snake-Eyes 3. stvalmass next 2 cags that quote this post can have the remaining slots[/QUOTE]
im in if im not to late

[quote name='iwarboY']i was merely following directions.[/QUOTE]

Its all good. :) I just meant looks like we will need at least 2 groups for dead nation.

[quote name='NamPaehc']Its all good. :) I just meant looks like we will need at least 2 groups for dead nation.[/QUOTE]
i haven't slept yet not sure what's going on lol

Dead Nation isn't out until November 30 so there's still time to set up groups.

Who's interested in grabbing all 3 Prince of Persia HD remakes? The first one is releasing today. The other 2 in December. Each one is $14.99. Long term group implied.

Anyone with the capacity to be the leader of a long term share group that only involves these "HD remakes" willing to make a goup? Someone who isnt new to the site of course. The first of the Prince of Persia games is coming out today for $15 and the other 2 in december. Im sure sony will release a whole lot of these like they did with GoW. Sly should be the next one. But I would like if we skip on GoW seeing how its been out and im sure a couple of us have played it/platinum'd. Others HD remakes that are coming on PSN soon: Oddword (sp?), beyong good and evil. Anyone interested?

[quote name='eth3real']Dead Nation isn't out until November 30 so there's still time to set up groups.

Who's interested in grabbing all 3 Prince of Persia HD remakes? The first one is releasing today. The other 2 in December. Each one is $14.99. Long term group implied.[/QUOTE]

interested in prince of persia

sands of time is already up, BTW.

[quote name='eth3real']Dead Nation isn't out until November 30 so there's still time to set up groups.

Who's interested in grabbing all 3 Prince of Persia HD remakes? The first one is releasing today. The other 2 in December. Each one is $14.99. Long term group implied.[/QUOTE]

Definitely interested in grabbing all 3 prince of persia games.

OK I can probably set this up.

Prince of Persia HD remakes. Must commit to buying all 3. They are $14.99 each and we will buy them as they are released. Sands of Time is already up so we will grab that as soon as the last slots are filled.

1. eth3real (host)
2. Wario64 (paid)
3. GaveUpTomorrow (paid)
4. bunk22 (paid)
5. dufftech (paid)

Group is full. Will keep in touch for the other 2 releases.

[quote name='eth3real']OK I can probably set this up.

Prince of Persia HD remakes. Must commit to buying all 3. They are $14.99 each and we will buy them as they are released. Sands of Time is already up so we will grab that as soon as the last 2 slots are filled.

1. eth3real
2. Wario64
3. GaveUpTomorrow
5.[/QUOTE]

pm'ed also ill take a slot of the game show bundle or crazy taxi if any1 got a group fer those titles

[quote name='eth3real']OK I can probably set this up.

Prince of Persia HD remakes. Must commit to buying all 3. They are $14.99 each and we will buy them as they are released. Sands of Time is already up so we will grab that as soon as the last 2 slots are filled.

1. eth3real
2. Wario64
3. GaveUpTomorrow
4. bunk22
5.[/QUOTE]

I'm interested in the PoP HD remakes. PM sent.

For sale or trade (up for anything, PM with offers)
Game Share of Sam & Max Full Season
Game Share of Anarchy Rush Hour
Game Share of BF1943/BFBC2 Onslaught Mode/BFBC2 Specact Bundle

Medal of Honor Online Pass Code
Battlefield Bad Company 2 VIP Code
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Onslaught Mode/Battlefield 1943 Bundle Voucher
Blur Dodge Viper ACR Unlock Code
Dante's Inferno Dark Forest DLC Code
Saboteur Midnight Show DLC Code
Final Fantasy XIII Registration Code for FFXIV Bonus Item

Undead Nightmare $10
Castle Crashers $15
Knives Chau for Scott Pilgrim $2

$27 / 5 = $5.40

1. lo6ick
3. NamPaehc
4.Halfwasted
5.ItchyD

lo6ick is hosting... pm if you're interested in the last spot

Anyone interested in game sharing Crazy Taxi; I'm new to this whole gamesharing thing so I preferably don't want to be a host. Although, I am willing to be a host if necessary.

Guess I start the group up...

Crazy Taxi $9.99 at $2 per share ($10/5 = $2)
1. Host -
2. dejeckt
3. (possibly reserved)

[quote name='dejeckt']Anyone interested in game sharing Crazy Taxi; I'm new to this whole gamesharing thing so I preferably don't want to be a host. Although, I am willing to be a host if necessary.

1. Host -
2. dejeckt
3. (possibly reserved)
[/QUOTE]

bunk22
eth3real

We expressed interest on the previous page of the thread.

Since the Prince of Persia HD group is full, making another one.

Also, be sure you want to commit to buying the following two games coming out in December.

Prince of Persia HD ($3 a share)

2. Junno

[quote name='eth3real']bunk22
eth3real

We expressed interest on the previous page of the thread.[/QUOTE]

I'd like in if there's still a spot.

[quote name='dejeckt']Anyone interested in game sharing Crazy Taxi; I'm new to this whole gamesharing thing so I preferably don't want to be a host. Although, I am willing to be a host if necessary.

1. Host -
2. dejeckt
3. (possibly reserved)
[/QUOTE]
If there's still a spot, I'm interested in joining.

**EDIT**

1. Kanik
2. dejeckt
3. Junno
4. bunk22
5. eth3real
Kinda feel bad for excluding the other dude (pm'ed him like 10 mins ago...but haven't responded), but nothing was for certain so I guess its ok. Any of you guys interested in hosting? I think we are good to go after we figure out whose the host.

*PM sent to all interested

[quote name='Junno']Since the Prince of Persia HD group is full, making another one.

Also, be sure you want to commit to buying the following two games coming out in December.

2. Junno
5.[/QUOTE]

You can count me in...

[quote name='dejeckt']**EDIT**

Kinda feel bad for excluding the other dude (pm'ed him like 10 mins ago...but haven't responded), but nothing was for certain so I guess its ok. Any of you guys interested in hosting? I think we are good to go after we figure out whose the host.

*PM sent to all interested[/QUOTE]

I'm locked out for today since I already purchased on another account with my cc. Hopefully someone else will step up.

Bulk Share Group (100 USD worth) Consisting of:

Costume Quest 14.99
Shank 14.99
Scott Pilgrim Vs the World 9.99
Castle Crashers 14.99

Total: 55 USD

Possible choices to reach 100 USD as of now are:
Comet Crash 9.99
lara Croft 14.99
Trine 9.99
Monkey Island Special Edition (1+2) 14.99
Turtles in Time 9.99
Penny Arcade Bundle (Ep 1+2) 14.99
Dead Nation 14.99 (releases end of November)

--------
Slots
1) Seventh
2) jamehze [host]
3) cg1407
4)
5)
--------

TL;DR: Still looking for 2 more for 100 USD bulk share of games.

Update: Filled one more slot and am still looking for one more possible interested party. With the new slot a suggestion added, Dead Nation 14.99 to the possibilities of games we will use to fill out the 100 USD limit.

1. Kanik paid
2. dejeckt host
3. Junno paid
4. bunk22 paid
5. eth3real paid
Guess I'll try hosting, once everything is setup I send you guys a pm.

*complete*

**edit** PM sent

*Thanks bunk22, Junno and eth3real. Also, how long should a host wait for others to claim their code?

[quote name='Junno']Since the Prince of Persia HD group is full, making another one.

2. Junno
5.[/QUOTE]

Also keen to commit to all three prince of persia titles, count me in.

[quote name='chelosera91'] Im sure sony will release a whole lot of these like they did with GoW. Sly should be the next one. But I would like if we skip on GoW seeing how its been out and im sure a couple of us have played it/platinum'd. Others HD remakes that are coming on PSN soon: Oddword (sp?), beyong good and evil. Anyone interested?[/QUOTE]

also keen on this, i love trophies and new hd graphics giving me motivation to play these old classics, and cag for providing it cheap. amen brother.

oddworld, bgae and sly are all games i'd be interested in down the track

2. Junno
5.[/QUOTE]

I'm in unless I suddenly hear the conversion sucks.

2. Junno
[/QUOTE]

I want to get in on this also.

2. Junno
5.[/QUOTE]

I'm possibly in.

Alright, the 2nd group for Prince of Persia HD is technically full.

To be fair, it was first come first serve, and we have these members

1. HOST
2. Junno
3. Denzalo
4. Just2dirty
5. Hostile

Runner up
6. Stillfree
7. Ganjaman1
8. pvaapuri

We need someone to host, so if one us on the first list wants to host, or Stillfree wants to host, then Stillfree would fill the HOST spot.
If that is not possible and Ganjaman wants to host, then he would be in.
The same then for pvaapuri.

IF that is still not possible, then the spot is open to someone that can host, or I will try my hardest to find a way to host myself.

Also, if one of the members in the first list do not want in anymore, or do not want to commit to buy all three games, then let us know so someone else can take the spot.

Sorry for the long post, making sure to have it all clear for everyone.

[quote name='stvalmass']dammit Pac Man CE DX is coming next week... too many good games, too many shares![/QUOTE]

I'd like to get in a day 1 group for this (can't host.)

Would be extra awesome if the host would also throw in Dead Nation the following week (to conserve accounts, because both of these games will be permanently on my PS3!)

$10 for Pac-man, $15 for Dead Nation, $5 for each share. Any people willing to host? Count me in a slot :)

Seems like I missed out on a previous Crazy Taxi share, I'd be willing to host a new one.

Crazy Taxi ($2 per share through paypal)

1. Cule54

[quote name='ninja dog']I'd like to get in a day 1 group for this (can't host.)

Would be extra awesome if the host would also throw in Dead Nation the following week (to conserve accounts, because both of these games will be permanently on my PS3!)

$10 for Pac-man, $15 for Dead Nation, $5 for each share. Any people willing to host? Count me in a slot :)[/QUOTE]

Good idea, I am in for this too! (not hosting though)

I have a few quick questions regarding hosting and paypal account transfers.
1) Do you guys pay any fee at all? (on the receiver or the giver's end?) I heard about choosing the "gift" option, but I also heard that paypal might have closed that loophole, so is it still 100% free on both ends?
2) Does the funding from the sender have to be from a particular source like bank account, or CC, for there to be no fees?
3) Is it really safe for the receiver, as I heard that it is very easy to cancel and get a refund on a payment even after it has been sent?
If someone with experience on it could fill me in on all those questions, I'd really appreciate it.

[quote name='ItchyD']Undead Nightmare $10
Castle Crashers $15
Knives Chau for Scott Pilgrim $2

$27 / 5 = $5.40

1. lo6ick
3. NamPaehc
4.Halfwasted
5.ItchyD

lo6ick is hosting... pm if you're interested in the last spot[/QUOTE]

Think we still need one More right?

[quote name='PlanetIndigo']I have a few quick questions regarding hosting and paypal account transfers.
1) Do you guys pay any fee at all? (on the receiver or the giver's end?) I heard about choosing the "gift" option, but I also heard that paypal might have closed that loophole, so is it still 100% free on both ends?
2) Does the funding from the sender have to be from a particular source like bank account, or CC, for there to be no fees?
3) Is it really safe for the receiver, as I heard that it is very easy to cancel and get a refund on a payment even after it has been sent?
If someone with experience on it could fill me in on all those questions, I'd really appreciate it.[/QUOTE]
1. when sending a paypal gift there is no fees ( 1 guy refused to send me $ as a gift and paypal took .46 cents as a fee i believe
2. when i host i use a psn card as i dont have a credit card or debit card and there is no fees when buying psn games except for tax unless you use a state that doesnt use tax
3. i would say its safe on any end although your at your own risk for gamesharing but if someone really wanted to dispute over a couple of bucks then your really only out a couple of bucks.
hosting is easy make a phony email, set up a psn account, buy the game, and share with cags for 1/5 of the share. gotta say i love cag and hope this helped lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back