CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. TylDurden (Host/Paid)
2. ganjaman1
3. pvaapuri
4. Derfel (Paid)
5. xfyre (Paid)

I just tried my card and it worked. Looks like I'm hosting this sucker. PM me if your interested and those on the list PM me for payment details. It will be for all 3 so please be ready to commit to Warrior Within and Two Thrones when they come out.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TreizePlus']I'd like to start a GS for the PS2 HD games that have been coming out. God of War Collection and Prince of Persia Sands of Time HD, including the next 2 that come out. Initial investment would be $9. Let me know if you are interested.[/QUOTE]

I would consider this, but I'm also interested in PoP Classic. Any PoP HD group out there that's also getting PoP Classic?

[quote name='bunk22']i read on here that spelunker hd is finally coming the usa psn any partakers on this one[/QUOTE]

I've been waiting for this forever. Looks like Nov 23 is release date. They announced it was coming to US like a year ago.

For sale or trade (up for anything, PM with offers)
Game Share of Sam & Max Full Season
Game Share of Anarchy Rush Hour
Game Share of BF1943/BFBC2 Onslaught Mode/BFBC2 Specact Bundle

Medal of Honor Online Pass Code
Battlefield Bad Company 2 VIP Code
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Onslaught Mode/Battlefield 1943 Bundle Voucher
Blur Dodge Viper ACR Unlock Code
Dante's Inferno Dark Forest DLC Code
Saboteur Midnight Show DLC Code
Final Fantasy XIII Registration Code for FFXIV Bonus Item

[quote name='WiiNet']Anyone interested in a Pacman DX/Super Stardust group?[/QUOTE]I'm interested! Just got my PS3 yesterday, so all I ask for is a little bit of patience while I figure this PSN stuff out. Got my main account set up, now I guess it's time to set up a dummy account for shared game downloading!

[quote name='BustaUppa']I'm interested! Just got my PS3 yesterday, so all I ask for is a little bit of patience while I figure this PSN stuff out. Got my main account set up, now I guess it's time to set up a dummy account for shared game downloading![/QUOTE]

Since you just started, are you interested in a bulk game share group we're trying to get started? We're trying to spend $100 total and will vote on what games to get. We just need one more.

[quote name='jamehze']Since you just started, are you interested in a bulk game share group we're trying to get started? We're trying to spend $100 total and will vote on what games to get. We just need one more.[/QUOTE]So it'd be $20 per person? This definitely piques my curiosity. Since I have a 360 I'm mainly interested in stuff that isn't available on XBLA (Shatter, Trine, Wipeout, etc.), but in certain cases I may be willing to budge on that.

[quote name='BustaUppa']So it'd be $20 per person? This definitely piques my curiosity. Since I have a 360 I'm mainly interested in stuff that isn't available on XBLA (Shatter, Trine, Wipeout, etc.), but in certain cases I may be willing to budge on that.[/QUOTE]

Yeah we're doing $20 per person. We're not doing only PSN exclusives though so maybe it won't work out as well.

This is the list so far, but it's always subject to change:

Bulk Share Group (100 USD worth) Consisting of:

Costume Quest 14.99
Shank 14.99
Scott Pilgrim Vs the World 9.99
Castle Crashers 14.99

Total: 55 USD

Possible choices to reach 100 USD as of now are:
Comet Crash 9.99
lara Croft 14.99
Trine 9.99
Monkey Island Special Edition (1+2) 14.99
Turtles in Time 9.99
Penny Arcade Bundle (Ep 1+2) 14.99
Dead Nation 14.99 (releases end of November)

--------
Slots
1) Seventh
2) jamehze [host]
3) cg1407
4) nakanenui
5)
--------

[quote name='jamehze']Yeah we're doing $20 per person. We're not doing only PSN exclusives though so maybe it won't work out as well.

Costume Quest 14.99
Shank 14.99
Castle Crashers 14.99

Comet Crash 9.99
lara Croft 14.99
Trine 9.99
Turtles in Time 9.99

--------
Slots
1) Seventh
2) jamehze [host]
3) cg1407
4) nakanenui
5)
--------[/QUOTE]Looks like there's a handful of stuff I already own for XBLA on there. So it's a pass for me, but thanks very much for the offer!

[quote name='jamehze']Yeah we're doing $20 per person. We're not doing only PSN exclusives though so maybe it won't work out as well.

Costume Quest 14.99
Shank 14.99
Castle Crashers 14.99

Comet Crash 9.99
lara Croft 14.99
Trine 9.99
Turtles in Time 9.99

--------
Slots
1) Seventh
2) jamehze [host]
3) cg1407
4) nakanenui
5)
--------[/QUOTE]

Im interested in joining your group, i dont have any of the 4 games you already settled on, and i would like some of the other games you're proposing. The only thing is that im currently out on vacation, and wouldnt be able to pay you (or download anything for that matter) until early December. So, i dont know if you want to wait that long

[quote name='BustaUppa']So it'd be $20 per person? This definitely piques my curiosity. Since I have a 360 I'm mainly interested in stuff that isn't available on XBLA (Shatter, Trine, Wipeout, etc.), but in certain cases I may be willing to budge on that.[/QUOTE]
You'll find its funner, easier, and a lot more accessible to get Downloadable games on the PS3. I don't even buy XBLA games any more. Even if they are exclusive I still hold out for getting them on my console with a bigger harddrive, larger library(my downloadable library has grown considerably cause of gamesharing), and cheaper cost(1/5th the cost). Still crossing my fingers for Limbo and Castlevania Harmony of Despair.

[quote name='bunk22']spelunker comes with a platinum and it will be $2 a share i def want a slot of this[/QUOTE]

[quote name='sir-fly']me 2[/QUOTE]

me 3

have a GS going for Prine of Persia: Sands of Time HD. Share would be $3.

1. Myself
2. Halfwasted

PM me if interested. Thanks!

[quote name='extra80']Im interested in joining your group, i dont have any of the 4 games you already settled on, and i would like some of the other games you're proposing. The only thing is that im currently out on vacation, and wouldnt be able to pay you (or download anything for that matter) until early December. So, i dont know if you want to wait that long[/QUOTE]

I'll get back to you on that, but I'm fine with that.

[quote name='TreizePlus']I have a few Gameshares I want to pick up, if there are any other groups let me know, otherwise I'm going to start them up...

God of War Collection - $6

1. Myself

Prince of Persia: Sands of Time HD

1. Myself

PM me if interested. Thanks![/QUOTE]

PM'd

Looking for a BFBC2 Onslaught mode and, preferably, the multiplayer skins share to buy
either that
or we can create a share for it and download the Vietnam expansion together when it comes out

Free Killzone 3 beta!!!!

Create an account from India then download from the playstation plus section you dont have to have plus to download it. Hurry before its fixed

Will share my account after im done downloading it later.

Thanks dejeckt for looking out for me and cRodz for the successful share!!

Running low on room again!

For sale or trade (up for anything, PM with offers)
Game Share of Sam & Max Full Season
Game Share of Red Faction Guerrilla
Game Share of Anarchy Rush Hour
Game Share of Burnout Paradise/BF1943
Game Share of Dead Space Ignition
Game Share of BF1943/BFBC2 Onslaught Mode/BFBC2 Specact Bundle

Medal of Honor Online Pass Code
Battlefield Bad Company 2 VIP Code
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Onslaught Mode/Battlefield 1943 Bundle Voucher
Blur Dodge Viper ACR Unlock Code
Dante's Inferno Dark Forest DLC Code
Saboteur Midnight Show DLC Code
Final Fantasy XIII Registration Code for FFXIV Bonus Item

[quote name='TreizePlus']have a GS going for Prine of Persia: Sands of Time HD. Share would be $3.

1. Myself
2. Halfwasted

PM me if interested. Thanks![/QUOTE]
I'm interested in getting all 3 POP HD remakes, do you have any thoughts on doing that?

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']I'm interested in getting all 3 POP HD remakes, do you have any thoughts on doing that?[/QUOTE]

I would commit to all 3.

[quote name='tristanstewart']i have a share of shank for sale...$3.

i also have a share of blade kitten for sale...$3.[/QUOTE]

Blade Kitten just got a price drop to $9.99 so you might want to change it to $2

I have a 3 open slots for v8 superstar racing.
I will consider almost about anything to share.
What I would want:
$4 paypal
or
Prince of Persia, Shank, laura craft and .... light, megaman 9 and 10,

[quote name='Rosterking']I have a 3 open slots for v8 superstar racing.
I will consider almost about anything to share.[/QUOTE]

Do you want Shank?

Also, starting gameshare for that Pale Mist game. Price will be 2$ each as I only have a 10$ psn card. We'll get a mini or something with the extra 3$.

1. Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back