CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling Shares for

Originally Posted by vonoliveramora
Alright here we go for TETRIS (only until we agree on something else)

1.me (i might host)
2.iwarboy
3.hanun1002
4.wilflare
5.Polaris1001

tu13es backup.

no go for bionic commando for me.

i will setup the account later this afternoon and will send out pms for login info then DL something free to take ur spot officially from the psn then when you confirm u have taken ur spot, paypal me then ill get the game.

too bad though its only 1 game on this account.

what about strong bad? the upcoming game under siege?

[quote name='vonoliveramora']i guess our common is only tetris..
hey hanun u got bomberman1? coz im looking for that. for sale?[/QUOTE]

Hey mate,

I have bomberman ultra and bought it from one of cagers. :)

[quote name='vonoliveramora']i will setup the account later this afternoon and will send out pms for login info then DL something free to take ur spot officially from the psn then when you confirm u have taken ur spot, paypal me then ill get the game.

too bad though its only 1 game on this account.

what about strong bad? the upcoming game under siege?[/QUOTE]

Let me know when you are rdy m8

im looking for bomberman1 not ultra :c yeah i have stuff to do bfore im free to open the acct but later would do. what about strong bad? the upcoming game under siege?

[quote name='eth3real']I was surprised too. Looks like 2 people say that he scammed them on the CAG marketplace. He was offering COD Black Ops. One person sent him Red Dead Redemption. The other sent cash via PAYPAL. Neither got anything back in return.[/QUOTE]

That's surprising. I've dealt with Bunk22 on a couple of gameshares and maybe even a game trade and never had any issue with him.

the only game besides tetris i'd be interested in is ' strong bad '

if the tetris group doesn't get strong badds game for attractive people ( or watever the game is called ) then somebody else please host the strong badd group and jot my name down. strong badd looks hilarious on youtube:)

i would only host 1, tetris or tetris + strong bad and since im a host, i choose to host with at least 2 games not just tetris as it would be waste of space. remember 16 accounts at a time and 64 lifetime? so yeah heres what i think, we'll look for 3 more peeps for strongbad+tetris and start that if not enough interest and you still havent found a host to host tetris that leaves me no choice.

i know it sucks but those are the games i want to host in 1 account, i just prefer 2 games before tetris only.

[quote name='vonoliveramora']i would only host 1, tetris or tetris + strong bad and since im a host, i choose to host with at least 2 games not just tetris as it would be waste of space. remember 16 accounts at a time and 64 lifetime? so yeah heres what i think, we'll look for 3 more peeps for strongbad+tetris and start that if not enough interest and you still havent found a host to host tetris that leaves me no choice.

i know it sucks but those are the games i want to host in 1 account, i just prefer 2 games before tetris only.[/QUOTE]

Yeap, no worries man :D .

Need host for:

TETRIS:
1. NEED HOST
2.tu13es
3.hanun1002
4.wilflare
5.Polaris1001

Selling/Trading
Hoard + Pixeljunk Racers $4
Swords & Soldiers $2

Buy both for $5

Also looking for people interested in doing MAG + DLC share for $45/5 = $9/share. I can host it

Looking to buy 2 shares of Borderlands + DLC. If I must, I'll buy 2 shares of Borderlands and then 2 shares of the DLC, but I;d rather have it all on one account.

I have 2 slots available for the Borderlands DLC ($5) if you can only find a group for the retail game.

For sale or trade. Just looking to clear account space:

Fat Princess DLC: Fat Roles
Deathspank/PJ Racers slot
PJ Shooter slot
Monkey Island 1+2 slot
All Borderlands DLC slots
Battlefield 1943/Onslaught Bundle slots
Sam & Max Full Season

Looking to get shares of these by paypal or trade:
Echochrome, Cuboid, Tales of Monkey Island, or Trine.

Move Share
Includes Tumble, High Velocity Bowling, Beat Sketcher, Echochrome

1. KurrptSenate (host)
2. 1HiTekTexan
3. DJ ratchet

Two more to go and I'll make the purchase. Anyone for some cheap Move games yes?

[quote name='kurrptsenate']Move Share
Includes Tumble, High Velocity Bowling, Beat Sketcher, Echochrome

1. KurrptSenate (host)
2. 1HiTekTexan
3. DJ ratchet

Two more to go and I'll make the purchase. Anyone for some cheap Move games yes?[/QUOTE]
Quick Question... When you say Echochrome, do you mean Echochrome II? Because that's the one that has Move Support.

TETRIS + strong badds video game for attractive people.
$5 a slot
1. (host)vonoliveramora
2. iwarboY
3.??
4.??
5.??
feel free to add yourselves:)

[quote name='djratchet']Quick Question... When you say Echochrome, do you mean Echochrome II? Because that's the one that has Move Support.[/QUOTE]

yes, the second one. should have specified

$5 a slot
1. (host)vonoliveramora
2. iwarboY
3.qbert77
4.??
5.??

qbert just pmd to join. 2 more! i got the accnt set up already.

$5 a slot

1. (host)vonoliveramora
2. iwarboY
3.qbert77
4.kilogram3
5.??

a buddy of mine wants a share as well ^ ^

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kurrptsenate']Move Share
Includes Tumble, High Velocity Bowling, Beat Sketcher, Echochrome II

1. KurrptSenate (host)
2. 1HiTekTexan
3. DJ ratchet

Two more to go and I'll make the purchase. Anyone for some cheap Move games yes?[/QUOTE]

How much will it be per share? I'm down for the two shares (1 for me and 1 for my cousin but we'd pay together under my account).

[quote name='Cleaner7']How much will it be per share? I'm down for the two shares (1 for me and 1 for my cousin but we'd pay together under my account).[/QUOTE]
Dunno if it is still accurate, but kurrupt has estimated $12 per share.

Also, I checked to make sure my HVB DLC uber code was still working, and just wanted to say it has all 29 add-ons, not just 20 :)

Real interesting share going on!

djratcher has HVB add-ons, I have the game and 4 slots to spare, we could work something out (or am I too late?)

I'd really like Hustle Kings instead of echochrome II, kurpptsenate mentionned wanting it...

$10 Hustle Kings
$20* High Velocity Bowling
$20* HVB dlc
? Tumble
? Beat Sketcher

somehow complex, but could be done!

i'm still interested in that tetris, but am hoping for more games too
looking for a USD50 PSN card too

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='wilflare']i'm still interested in that tetris, but am hoping for more games too
looking for a USD50 PSN card too[/QUOTE]

Oh, ok, thought you created another group :D . Please add yourself :)

Have: God of War 3 DLC 1 share (includes Morpheus, Apollo, Forgotten Warrior, Phantom of Chaos, and Dominus skins as well as all Ultimate Edition content) - $3.50 gifted Paypal

Marvel LittleBigPlanet complete DLC 1 share - $5.79 gifted Paypal

PM me if interested!

Feedback for andrhalp, derkasan, and only1matthew. All paid promptly and correctly. No issues here. Well worht gamesharing with.

Also, I am looking for psn cards so pm me if you have some. Will offer 80% value in either paypal or amazon credit.

There seems to be enough demand, so I'm starting a standalone Borderlands share. No DLC.

Borderlands - $6 a share.
1: Das_Regal

I can probably host, though if someone else volunteers I'd prefer they do it.

Looking for people interested in a Tetris and X-Men Arcade combo share. Without tax (Portland, Oregon trick?) it would be $4 per person. Any takers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back