CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking To Buy A Share for Borderlands for $6 OR Gameshare for it!
Account 1 2 SLOTS LEFT
Dead Nation
Blacklight Tango Down
Sonic 4 Episode 1
Sonic Adventures DX (DLC included)
Scott Pilgrim Vs The World Knives Chau DLC (Just DLC, Not Game)

Account 2 1 SLOT LEFT
inFAMOUS
Soldner X-2 Final Prototype

WANT: Borderlands & Borderlands DLC

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='vonoliveramora']meeek i wm interested in planet minigolf too, thats the one with move support right?[/QUOTE]

It is! (assuming you are in:)

Planet Minigolf share + other $10 game ? + PMinigolf DLC ?

1)meeek
2)vonoliveramora
3)
4)
5)

feel free to add yourself and PM for suggestions
(Zen/Marvel Pinball? Tetris?)

[quote name='kurrptsenate']Move Share
Includes Tumble, High Velocity Bowling, Beat Sketcher, Echochrome

1. KurrptSenate (host)
2. 1HiTekTexan
3. DJ ratchet

Two more to go and I'll make the purchase. Anyone for some cheap Move games yes?[/QUOTE]

would really love to get 2 more people to finish this off. any takers?

[quote name='kurrptsenate']would really love to get 2 more people to finish this off. any takers?[/QUOTE]

vonoliveramora and I might just be your guys!

put Planet Minigolf in the share instead of HVBowling given djratchet has HVB dlc code and I have HVB with 4 slots available?

(not too much into Echochrome II/Beat Sketchers, just saying)

OR

[quote name='vonoliveramora']meeek i wm interested in planet minigolf too, thats the one with move support right?[/QUOTE]

It is! assuming you are in: :)

Planet Minigolf share + other $10 game ? + PMinigolf DLC ?

1)meeek
2)vonoliveramora
3)
4)
5)

feel free to add yourself and PM for suggestions (Zen/Marvel Pinball? Tetris?)

Just saying again, I'd really like to keep Echochrome ii AND Beat Sketcher in the share. Both seem more interesting than PM.

In all honesty, I think what korruptsenate has chosen is a solid list, all the big games I want for my move atm.

Though I am interested to see what he thinks of this.

Selling a share of all 4 Valkyria Chronicles DLC:

Challenge of the Edy Detachment
Selveria's Mission "Behind Her Blue Flame"
Edy's Mission "Enter the Edy Detachment"
Valkyria Chronicles™ Hard EX Mode

$4

I definitely want to keep echo II and beat sketcher in the deal. Kinda the reason I wanted to start a move share tbh.

Im up in the air about the bowling game. Never liked bowling, never liked it on the wii. I merely wanted something that felt like another full title, but could also be shared. I'm not really a golf fanatic....at all, but would be willing to give a mini-golf game a shot provided it was a solid title with good controls.

The goal is really to make a Move share with a good amount of games to up my Move library quickly. As long as everyone likes the majority of the picks on the list, I think it would be a successful transaction.

[quote name='kurrptsenate']would really love to get 2 more people to finish this off. any takers?[/QUOTE]

I would join if you can replace HVB with the new darts game or some other move.

[quote name='faydoy123']I would join if you can replace HVB with the new darts game or some other move.[/QUOTE]
i would also join but i have bowling and the golf already

[quote name='kurrptsenate']I definitely want to keep echo II and beat sketcher in the deal. Kinda the reason I wanted to start a move share tbh.

Im up in the air about the bowling game. Never liked bowling, never liked it on the wii. I merely wanted something that felt like another full title, but could also be shared. I'm not really a golf fanatic....at all, but would be willing to give a mini-golf game a shot provided it was a solid title with good controls.

The goal is really to make a Move share with a good amount of games to up my Move library quickly. As long as everyone likes the majority of the picks on the list, I think it would be a successful transaction.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much my thoughts. I'd prefer bowling over minigolf just because it seems slightly more involved, plus the fact that we will have all the DLC for that particular game.

kurrptsenate, you tried PMinigolf demo?

if we go separate ways:

Planet Minigolf + DLC + ? (if someone can add funds, a $10/15 game, if not one under $7.52)

1) meeek
2) vonoliveramora
3)
4)
5)

feel free to add yourself/suggestions (Zen/Marvel Pinball? Tetris?), PM welcomed.

Want:
MW2 Maps

Have:
Battlefield 1943/Bad Company 2 Onslaught Mode $3
Borderlands' Zombie Island DLC Code Make Offer
Dead Space Ignition $1
Ferrari The Race Experience $5
High Velocity Bowling/Killzone 2: Steel and Titanium Pack $1.50

Siren: Blood Curse** $8

**Check out the game info here. Game is only available on the PSN at $40.

siren_blood_curse.jpg

Please PM me with any inquiries

[quote name='meeek']kurrptsenate, you tried PMinigolf demo?

if we go separate ways:

Planet Minigolf + DLC + ? (if someone can add funds, a $10/15 game, if not an $8 one)

1) meeek
2) vonoliveramora
3)
4)
5)

feel free to add yourself/suggestions (Zen/Marvel Pinball? Tetris?), PM welcomed.[/QUOTE]

How much is Planet Minigolf + DLC?

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']Selling a share of all 4 Valkyria Chronicles DLC:

Challenge of the Edy Detachment
Selveria's Mission "Behind Her Blue Flame"
Edy's Mission "Enter the Edy Detachment"
Valkyria Chronicles™ Hard EX Mode

$4[/QUOTE]

would love to take it off your hands

[quote name='bastiartadi']How much is Planet Minigolf + DLC?[/QUOTE]

$12.48

Planet Minigolf + DLC + ? ($4.50/share?)
1) meeek
2) vonoliveramora
3) ?

4) ?
5)
?
(bastiardi pending)

feel free to add yourself/suggestions (Zen/Marvel Pinball? Tetris?)
PM welcomed.

Looking for a few shares of games or any offers for my $10 off a future gamestop.com purchase code that I have. I also have a LocoRoco2 Full Game PSN Voucher to offer as well.

My interests in order of preference (but open to offers):

1) Tetris
2) X-Men Arcade
3) Pixel Junk Shooter
4) Worms
5) Scott Pilgrim
6)Ratchet & Clank QfB
7)Fat Princess
8) Turtles in Time:Reshelled
9) Zuma
10) LittleBigPlanet Content

Please PM for faster response. Thanks!

[quote name='meeek']9.99+2.49= $12.48 (if no taxes). Dunno if there is interesting stuff at $7.50 or less..
(We could get 2 games, when everyone has their share, one of us, from US, buys dlc with his CC, takes off info, and everyone logs back in to DL the extra courses)

Planet Minigolf + DLC + ? (if someone can add funds, a $10/15 game, if not an $8 one)

1) meeek
2) vonoliveramora
3) ??
4) ??
5) ??

feel free to add yourself/suggestions (Zen/Marvel Pinball? Tetris?)
PM welcomed.
[/QUOTE]

Let me try the demo first before I commit. Will let you know soon.

[quote name='vonoliveramora']dang, theres a planet golf demo with move support????? i thought the demo did not support that?!?! can anybody reconfirm before I redownload the demo? that would be awersome to try it out. looking for worms 2 DLC only also.[/QUOTE]

not sure the demo itself is Move ready

just suggested kurrptsenate to try out the demo, to see if he'd like the game graphics, didn't know/say if demo supports Move!

Nice vid, although the guy is a bit retard console-wise, I think he makes his point -->grab!

[quote name='Das_Regal']Still looking for people to join a MAG gameshare. 6 dollars a share.[/QUOTE]

You can count me in if you get a MAG group going.

[quote name='GameOverSuckas']Anyone interested in Dead Space Ignition?[/QUOTE]

You used to be able to just preorder it and then cancel it at Amazon to get a free code. Don't know if you can still do that though.

Selling the last spot for the following account for $13 PayPal.

-Battlefield 1943
-Hustle Kings (3D and Move Support)
-Zen Pinball
- Blast Factor Bundle
- TMNT Turtles in Time Reshelled
- Toy Home
- Metal Gear Solid (PS One)
- Crash Bandicoot 2 (PS One)

With the release of Little big Planet 2 I'd like to join a group for most future DLC (I'd say all but who knows what they'll release at this point)...I'd prefer not to have any interest in old DLC because it will be easier since many people have differing DLC content and it'd be hard to agree

[quote name='Sauron96']With the release of Little big Planet 2 I'd like to join a group for most future DLC (I'd say all but who knows what they'll release at this point)...I'd prefer not to have any interest in old DLC because it will be easier since many people have differing DLC content and it'd be hard to agree[/QUOTE]

Me too
I have spent like $40 on content from the first one, and gameshared to get around $20 more. I would definitely like to join a group for LBP2 DLC

[quote name='Sauron96']With the release of Little big Planet 2 I'd like to join a group for most future DLC (I'd say all but who knows what they'll release at this point)...I'd prefer not to have any interest in old DLC because it will be easier since many people have differing DLC content and it'd be hard to agree[/QUOTE]

I'd be interested in new DLC as well (and maybe the marvel costume packs 2 and 3 + marvel level pack). I'm assuming we'd be able to vote on each DLC release? Or the idea would be to get everything?

[quote name='erequena']I'd be interested in new DLC as well (and maybe the marvel costume packs 2 and 3 + marvel level pack). I'm assuming we'd be able to vote on each DLC release? Or the idea would be to get everything?[/QUOTE]

same here. I never got any of the marvel packs. They are the only ones I want that are missing from my collection T_T
If anyone wants to gameshare with me to trade/buy those I'm all ears!

i have one marvel pack i can gameshare. it's the one with ghost rider, spiderman, elecktra and thor.

also have a voucher for pirates of the carribean level and costume pack.

i thought the old LBP dlc are compatible with the new LBP. Sony was pretty adamant on getting LBP 1 dlc to work with LBP 2 game. You guys should form a group which get all LBP dlc

[quote name='agentghost']i thought the old LBP dlc are compatible with the new LBP. Sony was pretty adamant on getting LBP 1 dlc to work with LBP 2 game. You guys should form a group which get all LBP dlc[/QUOTE]

Yea all the old DLC will work with the new. I can't wait for LBP2. I pre-ordered the collector's edition @_@

Also I do kind of agree, an ALL LBP content group should be made.
I would much rather focus on all the new DLC coming up for LBP2, but there's nothing wrong with working to get the old content. I imagine this new group would be just piling our money together to get whatever DLC we want/agree on?

[quote name='solid penguin']Yea all the old DLC will work with the new. I can't wait for LBP2. I pre-ordered the collector's edition @_@

Also I do kind of agree, an ALL LBP content group should be made.
I would much rather focus on all the new DLC coming up for LBP2, but there's nothing wrong with working to get the old content. I imagine this new group would be just piling our money together to get whatever DLC we want/agree on?[/QUOTE]

Count me in if someone can host it.

I have a LBP account with Assassins Creed II, Incredibles Costume/Medium packs, Kratos, Marvel Level Kit, Marvel Costumes 1-4, Pirates of the Caribbean Costume/Level Pack, and a sackboy dynamic theme along with some of the free holidays content. There's also $3 on the account still, and I will be adding the LBP2CE code to it as well. I would like to add cool LBP2 dlc to it when they come out. There's $62 of content right now, + the ce code, so I'm thinking $15 buy ins, plus 1/5 of whatever future DLC is added.

If interested, please PM me.

[quote name='erequena']Count me in if someone can host it.[/QUOTE]

I'm for sure in
.....but I can't host :/

Anyone want to host an LBP group?

Starting a group for X-men, Scott Pilgrim +DLC, and Microbot.
Total cost is around $32 so it's going to be $6.40 per share.
PM me if you want to join.

[quote name='glemtvapen']Starting a group for X-men, Scott Pilgrim +DLC, and Microbot.
Total cost is around $32 so it's going to be $6.40 per share.
PM me if you want to join.[/QUOTE]

Would be interested, but Microbot kills it for me.

[quote name='sir-fly']im in so thats 3[/QUOTE]

2 of my friends were interested in this. I would like to reserve the last two slots for 24 hours until I confirm.

Thanks

Edit: One slot is confirmed, just one more.

If anyone is willing to start a Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Super Sports gameshare group, hit me up. Or if anyone has a current group with a slot available. I want this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back