CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of hosting a GS with $50 worth of random crap I want to get. Right now I have these in mind:

Dead Nation $15
Braid $15
Lara Croft and the GoL $15 (or some other $15 game)
Uncharted 2 Golden Guns $1.99 + Uncharted 2 Sidekick Skins $2.99 (or something else you guys want that is $4.99)

OR

Prince of Persia: Sands of Time $15
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within $15
Prince of Persia: Two Thrones $15
Uncharted 2 Golden Guns $1.99 + Uncharted 2 Sidekick Skins $2.99 (or something else you guys want that is $4.99)

OR

Burnout Paradise Ultimate Bundle (full game +DLC) $29.99
Penny Arcade ep 1&2 bundle $14.99 (or some other $15 game)

OR

Tales of Monkey Island Bundle $19.99
Strong Bad Season Pass $14.99
Penny Arcade 1&2 Bundle $14.99 (or some other $15 game)

OR

Prototype $29.99
Strong Bad Season Pass $14.99 (or some other $15 game)

Would be $10 a share. I'm flexible with the lists too, I just slapped them together. I just want it to come out to $50 of content total. Any takers? (lol that's a lot of OR's)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='FlamedLiquid']I'd be up for a MOVE share if we can come up with $100 worth of stuff and not get both Tumble and High Velocity Bowling if possible. I have both of those, but wouldnt mind getting one on the share or possible both. I'd like $100 worth though because I dont do paypal. I'd be using a $20 psn card.

So if anyone down with this? Is there $100 worth of MOVE games out?

Top Darts $9.99
Blokus $4.99
Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves $5.99
Funky Lab Rat $9.99
Beat Sketcher $9.99
Echochrome II $14.99
Planet MiniGolf $9.99
Hustle Kings $9.99
Tumble $9.99 or High Velocity Bowling $9.99
Auditorium HD $9.99

Hustle Kings Trickshot Pack $1.99
Hustle Kings Capcom and UK Billiards Pack $1.99

Comes to roughly $96. Could add on the 2 Hustle Kings dlc packs which are $1.99 each, bringing it to $100

Would anyone be up for this? If we have to I dont mind getting both Tumble and High Velocity Bowling, as long as we get Sackboy and Echochrome 2.[/QUOTE]
isell you a share of sackboy moves for 1$

[quote name='glemtvapen']Starting a group for X-men, Scott Pilgrim +DLC, and Microbot.
Total cost is around $32 so it's going to be $6.40 per share.
PM me if you want to join.

Still have 3 slots left.[/QUOTE]

Possibly interested in this. Will have to check out Microbot and see what thats all about. Keep me posted.

[quote name='djratchet']Thinking of hosting a GS with $50 worth of random crap I want to get. Right now I have these in mind:

Dead Nation $15
Braid $15
Lara Croft and the GoL $15 (or some other $15 game)
...[/QUOTE]

I would be interested in

Or if we could do

Burnout Paradise 29.99

[quote name='FlipSide']If it is sharable I will host a gameshare on ME2, gifted thru paypal.

Does anyone know if the downloadable ME2 contain all the DLC that the disc version have?[/QUOTE]
Great, thanks FlipSide. I'm sure the downloadable version contains everything or they would have told us on the PS Blog. I think we ought to wait til the price is officially announced and then everyone can pay up.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011...-ray-on-january-18th-more-than-a-simple-port/

Im up for a MAss Effect 2 Group as well. Solid add me as well if you have space. If it is shareable I can host as long as you set up the accounts as we have done in the past.

[quote name='jgiovanni']Im up for a MAss Effect 2 Group as well. Solid add me as well if you have space. If it is shareable I can host as long as you set up the accounts as we have done in the past.[/QUOTE]
Would have liked to be in a group with you but mine is full and it looks like you've got one for yourself now, too.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']My friend pre-ordered Dead Space 2 and got a code for Dead Space: Ignition. He has no interest in it, and I already got 100% in it, so I decided to start a free share for this game. Let me know if you're interested.[/QUOTE]

yes please. pm me info.

[quote name='Polaris1001']Mass Effect 2 Share :

1. jgiovanni (Host?)
2. Sveznajko
3. Polaris1001
4. HustlerKid
5. pbnate88

jgiovanni said that he can host so I can take his place.[/QUOTE]

I can host, any of you guys want to set up the account for it though?

Also Pm me once it is confirmed that it is share-able.

I'm willing to host a gameshare for Mass Effect 2 as long as it is in fact shareable. I don't know how we will verify other than checking this forum on release day to see what people report. Is this what others are doing? In any event, I have 3 shares open. PM if you are interested.

1. Me
2. My brother
3. jacobeid
4. Byakurai
5. dmdragon

I won't ask for the Paypal payment of $12 each until I confirm on release day this is shareable.

*****Thanks for all the interest! The group is now full!*****

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']I'd be up for a MOVE share if we can come up with $100 worth of stuff and not get both Tumble and High Velocity Bowling if possible. I have both of those, but wouldnt mind getting one on the share or possible both. I'd like $100 worth though because I dont do paypal. I'd be using a $20 psn card.

Top Darts $9.99
Blokus $4.99
Funky Lab Rat $9.99
Beat Sketcher $9.99
Echochrome II $14.99
Planet MiniGolf $9.99
Hustle Kings $9.99
Auditorium HD $9.99

Comes to roughly $96. Could add on the 2 Hustle Kings dlc packs which are $1.99 each, bringing it to $100

Would anyone be up for this? If we have to I dont mind getting both Tumble and High Velocity Bowling, as long as we get Sackboy and Echochrome 2.[/QUOTE]

I have a voucher for Sackboys Prehistoric Moves. I don't have a Move though so I'll give it to you, but what do you have to trade?

[quote name='solid penguin']I have a voucher for Sackboys Prehistoric Moves. I don't have a Move though so I'll give it to you, but what do you have to trade?[/QUOTE]

you're giving it or you're trading it? anyways, you're in the gameshare thread, mex!

[quote name='meeek']you're giving it or you're trading it? anyways, you're in the gameshare thread, mex![/QUOTE]

Haha.
I would like to trade it. I've had it for a long time now and haven't found anyone to trade it to.

Dead Space: Ignition (Free share)

1. Derfel
2. Junno
3. Das_Regal
4. nakanenui

Still have one share open, it's completely free to join.

Also, I'd like to toss around the idea of keeping this share free and passing it around the CAG community (at least the trustworthy ones). What do you guys think?

I'll try it out. Thanks.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Dead Space: Ignition (Free share)

1. Derfel
2. Junno
3. Das_Regal
4. nakanenui
5. kilogram3

Still have one share open, it's completely free to join.

Also, I'd like to toss around the idea of keeping this share free and passing it around the CAG community (at least the trustworthy ones). What do you guys think?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='gg2020']I would be interested in

Or if we could do

Burnout Paradise 29.99
Tales of Monkey Island Bundle $19.99[/QUOTE]

hmm I'm ok with either of those, Let's just narrow down my or's to something we can get going soon.

Prince of Persia: Sands of Time $15
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within $15
Prince of Persia: Two Thrones $15

OR

Burnout Paradise 29.99

OR

OR

Prototype $29.99
Strong Bad Season Pass $14.99 (or some other $15 game)

Would be $10 a share. I just want it to come out to $50 of content total. Any takers?

Dead Space: Ignition (Free share)

1. Derfel
2. Junno
3. Das_Regal
4. nakanenui
5. kilogram3

Alright, share is full. One of you 5 needs to step up as a host, then I'll give you the code to download the game.

Want:
MW2 Maps

Have:
Battlefield 1943/Bad Company 2 Onslaught Mode $3
Borderlands' Zombie Island DLC Code Make Offer
Dead Space Ignition $1
Ferrari The Race Experience $5
High Velocity Bowling/Killzone 2: Steel and Titanium Pack $1.50

Siren: Blood Curse** $8

**Check out the game info here. Game is only available on the PSN at $40.

siren_blood_curse.jpg

Please PM me with any inquiries

:hot:Tetris + Eat them share, 4$ a slot:hot:

1) (host) meeek
2) djratchet
3)
4)
5)

feel free to add yourself, PM welcomed, other suggestions too :D
maybe Trine with it? (+$2)

:hot:Tetris + Eat them share, $4 a slot

1) (host) meeek
2) djratchet
3)
4)
5)

OR

:hot:Tetris + Trine
, $4/per (up for Eat them, too --> $6 a share)
1) (host) meeek
2) kurrptsenate
3)
4)
5)

feel free to add yourself, PM welcomed, other ideas, too :)

*looking for a RDR dlc share, please.

I have an open spot of borderlands available, was saving it for someone but they changed their mind. It'll be $6. First PM I get I'm selling it to that person.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Dead Space: Ignition (Free share)

1. Derfel
2. Junno
3. Das_Regal
4. nakanenui
5. kilogram3

Alright, share is full. One of you 5 needs to step up as a host, then I'll give you the code to download the game.[/QUOTE]

I can host, if we're still waiting for a volunteer.

:hot:Tetris + Eat them share, $4 a slot

1) (host) meeek
2) djratchet
3)
4)
5)

OR

:hot:Tetris + Trine
, $4/per (up for Eat them, too --> $6 a share)
1) (host) meeek
2) kurrptsenate
3)
4)
5)

feel free to add yourself, PM welcomed, other ideas, too :)

*looking for a RDR dlc share, please.

Gonna host a Prince of Persia trilogy gameshare unless there is overwhelming demand for something else that will total out to $50. So here's what would be in it:
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time ($14.99)
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within ($14.99)
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones ($14.99)
Uncharted 2 Golden Guns + Sidekick Skins ($4.99)

The $4.99 item can be whatever, I just thought the U2 stuff would be cool. So, it's gonna be $10 a share. Any takers? Feel free to PM me/add yourself.

1. djratchet (host)
2. bill123(?)

[quote name='ayevenom']Mass effect 2 gameshare! 12$ each, you know how it goes

1.(HOST NEEDED)
2.Ayevenom
5.[/QUOTE]

ayevenom you are on our ME2 gameshare, read post #3184 on pg 160. If you are not interested and want your own we can replace you if you want.

[quote name='djratchet']Gonna host a Prince of Persia trilogy gameshare unless there is overwhelming demand for something else that will total out to $50. So here's what would be in it:

The $4.99 item can be whatever, I just thought the U2 stuff would be cool. So, it's gonna be $10 a share. Any takers? Feel free to PM me/add yourself.

1. djratchet (host)
2. bill123(?)
5.[/QUOTE]

Im down to join

Top Darts $9.99
Blokus $4.99
Funky Lab Rat $9.99
Beat Sketcher $9.99
Echochrome II $14.99
Planet MiniGolf $9.99
Hustle Kings $9.99
Auditorium HD $9.99

I already own Prehistoric Moves, and is the reason towards my motivation of buying a PS Move. So can you possibly take up one of the two offers for you already existing RE: Sackboy and replace that with another $6 game and I'd be in for sure! :applause:

[quote name='FlipSide']ayevenom you are on our ME2 gameshare, read post #3184 on pg 160. If you are not interested and want your own we can replace you if you want.[/QUOTE]

Can I have ayevenom spot since he's starting this own group.

[quote name='imamanwithaplan']Im down to join[/QUOTE]
coolio! I'll add ya to the list. Just two more peeps needed!

Once all the slots have been filled, I will collect the money, Make the purchase, and distribute the account info.
_____

Prince of Persia Trilogy Game Share:

1. djratchet (host)
2. bill123
3. imamanwithaplan

[quote name='Just2Dirty']I already own Prehistoric Moves, and is the reason towards my motivation of buying a PS Move. So can you possibly take up one of the two offers for you already existing RE: Sackboy and replace that with another $6 game and I'd be in for sure! :applause:[/QUOTE]

That's the game I want most. Id be losing out too if we got High Velocity Bowling or Tumble since I have those but I'm willing to sacrifice $10 to $20 if we spend $100. You're not willing to sacrifice $6?

[quote name='solid penguin']I have a voucher for Sackboys Prehistoric Moves. I don't have a Move though so I'll give it to you, but what do you have to trade?[/QUOTE]

Ehhhhh....not much. Some unused guitar hero game export codes for 360. But you'd still have to pay the $10 fee. Can't really think of anything else

[quote name='djratchet']For people to consider korruptsenate's PS Move gameshare, I suggest watching these videos for Beat Sketcher and Echochrome ii. The Giant Bomb crew is really good at running through all the features in their Quick Looks.

http://www.giantbomb.com/quick-look-echochrome-ii/17-3669/
http://www.giantbomb.com/quick-look-beat-sketcher/17-3670/[/QUOTE]

I'm really excited to try Beat Sketcher, and I would like to pick up that Tumble puzzle game, among others.

If there's still a slot available in your Move group, I'd like to be included. (I'd like it to include other PSN games also - Tetris anyone? :)

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back