CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dug up kurrupt's list so I can add your name. One more slot open. Depending on how this share and/or my share goes, I may have to drop my slot because I have limited funds, but I will keep my name in there for now. Went ahead and got Beat Sketcher myself because I was tired of waiting, but I'd still like to get echochrome ii and tumble for cheap.

1. KurrptSenate (host)
2. 1HiTekTexan
3. djratchet
4. teknikalei

Two One more to go and I'll make the purchase. Anyone for some cheap Move games yes?
________________________________________________________________________________

Ill talk to my brother when he wakes up today and see if he wants in...

I'm sure I can "convince" him that he does. Put a hold on that last slot and I'll make sure he gets in on it

Well, I'm gonna have to drop out more than likely. Don't have that DLC code anymore like I mentioned earlier and only have $6 in my PayPal atm to spare

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']That's the game I want most. Id be losing out too if we got High Velocity Bowling or Tumble since I have those but I'm willing to sacrifice $10 to $20 if we spend $100. You're not willing to sacrifice $6?[/QUOTE]

It's not that I'm not willing, rather two people have offered it to you for as little as $1 so I don't think it should be on the list anymore, and if it is on the list then my interest is elsewhere. :cry:

[quote name='kurrptsenate']Ill talk to my brother when he wakes up today and see if he wants in...

I'm sure I can "convince" him that he does. Put a hold on that last slot and I'll make sure he gets in on it[/QUOTE]

Haha! I do a lot of "convincing" of my bro too!

[quote name='djratchet']
Prince of Persia Trilogy Game Share:

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time ($14.99)
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within ($14.99)
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones ($14.99)
Uncharted 2 Golden Guns + Sidekick Skins ($4.99)

The $4.99 item can be whatever, I just thought the U2 stuff would be cool. So, it's gonna be $10 a share. Any takers? Feel free to PM me/add yourself.

1. djratchet (host)
2. bill123
3. imamanwithaplan
4. lilman
5.[/QUOTE]
PoP nostalgia, count me in.

[quote name='Just2Dirty']It's not that I'm not willing, rather two people have offered it to you for as little as $1 so I don't think it should be on the list anymore, and if it is on the list then my interest is elsewhere. :cry:[/QUOTE]

I dont have a paypal account. And I'm not going to set one up just to spend a dollar. Its especially pointless to waste one of the 16 usernames you can have on a ps3 just for a $6 game. I like to get a lot of games per account on my system. I always found it odd how some people will share just 1 game per account. Unless they dont mind deleting the game after they beat it, but I like keeping all my games.

If you dont want the game on the share than yah, sorry not gonna work for me.

[quote name='FlipSide']ayevenom you are on our ME2 gameshare, read post #3184 on pg 160. If you are not interested and want your own we can replace you if you want.[/QUOTE]
What he said^^^ Oh well, he won't be hard to replace if he keeps missing our posts.

[quote name='pbnate88']Can we do some sort of feedback system for gameshares?[/QUOTE]
Not really, it's against the rules to use the CAG feedback system for it. It'd be cool if there was a separate web page or something with a share feedback list but I'm not aware of one.

I figured it could be on the first page, i could try to start one up via word/excel but im sure one of you guys are better at it. Just want to get some feedback for guys so we know whos who

Also does anyone know a rough idea of how long it takes to download a game? does playing a game affect the time? I have been at 2% for about 20 min now but also playing COD

When Your Playing An Online Game It Stops. But If Your Single Player/Offline Game (like GOW Collection or Scott Pilgrim Vs The World) it will download while your playing.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']I dont have a paypal account. And I'm not going to set one up just to spend a dollar. Its especially pointless to waste one of the 16 usernames you can have on a ps3 just for a $6 game. I like to get a lot of games per account on my system. I always found it odd how some people will share just 1 game per account. Unless they dont mind deleting the game after they beat it, but I like keeping all my games.

If you dont want the game on the share than yah, sorry not gonna work for me.[/QUOTE]
well you know how this thread works since you been a member for so long.. i also recall you scammed a guy in the older thread.

3 slots for Scott Pilgrim+DLC, X-men Arcade, Microbot share for $6.40
Nobody wants them?

Edit: 2 slots left. C'mon these games are fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sir-fly']well you know how this thread works since you been a member for so long.. i also recall you scammed a guy in the older thread.[/QUOTE]

I didnt scam anybody. I had used my 4 shares up and one of the people I shared it with told me they were deleting it cause I was deleting a share I got from them. Turns out they never did delete it. So when I was sharing with this guy i the last thread I thought I had a slot open. When he told me he couldnt use it, I deleted the share he gave me. So no harm done. The guy just took things to the extreme blantatly posting on the site. I've had 3 successful gameshares with people on here already, and am in a gamesharing group with 4 others in which we all paid using psn cards. We have been doing this since August.hey same time you joined the site....... So don't give me this crap about how I know how this thread works. Not every transaction on this thread needs to be made thru paypal. And I know this because I've been a member for so long. :)

I may a bit hesitant on things, but I dont scam people. And if you thought I scammed this guy in the older thread, why even offer me the game? Seriously? Think before you post. I even stated I dont do paypal in my original post.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']I didnt scam anybody. I had used my 4 shares up and one of the people I shared it with told me they were deleting it cause I was deleting a share I got from them. Turns out they never did delete it. So when I was sharing with this guy i the last thread I thought I had a slot open. When he told me he couldnt use it, I deleted the share he gave me. So no harm done. The guy just took things to the extreme blantatly posting on the site. I've had 3 successful gameshares with people on here already, and am in a gamesharing group with 4 others in which we all paid using psn cards. We have been doing this since August.hey same time you joined the site....... So don't give me this crap about how I know how this thread works. Not every transaction on this thread needs to be made thru paypal. And I know this because I've been a member for so long. :)

I may a bit hesitant on things, but I dont scam people. And if you thought I scammed this guy in the older thread, why even offer me the game? Seriously? Think before you post. I even stated I dont do paypal in my original post.[/QUOTE]
dude you knew your 5 slots where taking once the guy on the the other website told you.. and also a guy here told you you didnt have slots but yet you screw another guy over here knowing you dint have slots left
because 2 people told you you didnt have slots before you screwed the 3rd guy over
case close

Looking to sell or trade:
1 slot of Deathspank/PJ Racers ($3)
1 slot of Sam and Max 3rd Season ($7)
3 slots of Battlefield 1943 ($3)

Looking for shares of Prototype, Gravity Crash, or The Last Guy.

[quote name='sir-fly']dude you knew your 5 slots where taking once the guy on the the other website told you.. and also a guy here told you you didnt have slots but yet you screw another guy over here knowing you dint have slots left
because 2 people told you you didnt have slots before you screwed the 3rd guy over
case close[/QUOTE]

There was no case to begin with. Ive had a few slots scammed from me. How am I supposed to know how many slots I have? Thats why I'm done with just giving an account for an account. I've been screwed over way too much. Getting 5 people in a group share is the smart thing to do. wish I knew this sooner. Wasted so many pointless slots because of this. Think what you wnat of me, I really don't care.

Anyways, back to the MOVE group. Is anyone interested in getting in on a group where its $100 of MOVE games? $20 per person. If someone else hosts payment can be made anyway you see fit. I just want to use a $20 psn card.

[quote name='djratchet']Awesome, we just need one more person, then we can get the PoP share rolling.[/QUOTE]
I'm in for the POP share if we can get something other than Uncharted DLC. Is there any games for $4.99? Morthal Kombat 2 or Shatter?

[quote name='ayevenom']Mass effect 2 gameshare! 12$ each, you know how it goes!

1.(HOST NEEDED)
2.Ayevenom
3.Halfwasted
4.warfox33
5.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']What he said^^^ Oh well, he won't be hard to replace if he keeps missing our posts.[/QUOTE]
I'll join a gameshare for Mass effect 2. Either I'll take ayevenom's spot in yours solid snake or I will join his. There's still 4 days to sort it out...

For Sale (each is a separate account):
Costume Quest - $3
Tetris + Greed Corps - $4
Swords and Soldiers (Move Compatible, I believe) - $2
Killzone 2 DLC (each purchased separate, but it's the same as the bundle) - $3.25
Deathspank + Fat Roles DLC (for Fat Princess, does not include full game) - $4.00

PM me if interested. Must have paypal. If any prices seem weird, it's because I'm trying to recoup what I paid on them back at least. If you'd like to make an offer that is lower, feel free, I can't guarantee I'll accept but it doesn't hurt.

[quote name='kilogram3']I'm in for the POP share if we can get something other than Uncharted DLC. Is there any games for $4.99? Morthal Kombat 2 or Shatter?[/QUOTE]
Shatter is $8, so no can do on that. If you want, I will cover the $1 you'd be paying for the U2 DLC so we can just get this share rolling, bc I honestly don't want MK2.

Sounds great thanks.

[quote name='djratchet']Shatter is $8, so no can do on that. If you want, I will cover the $1 you'd be paying for the U2 DLC so we can just get this share rolling, bc I honestly don't want MK2.[/QUOTE]

Alright, good deal then. I will be PMing you guys my PayPal shortly to collect the money!
Prince of Persia Trilogy Game Share:

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time ($14.99)
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within ($14.99)
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones ($14.99)
Uncharted 2 Golden Guns + Sidekick Skins ($4.99)

FULL! *AND PAID!*

1. djratchet (host) *paid for*
2. bill123 *paid for*
3. imamanwithaplan *paid for*
4. lilman *paid for*
5. kilogram3 *paid for*

[quote name='pbnate88']I figured it could be on the first page, i could try to start one up via word/excel but im sure one of you guys are better at it. Just want to get some feedback for guys so we know whos who[/QUOTE]
Putting it on the first page is a great idea.

:hot:Eat them+??

1) host
2) djratchet
3) meeek
4) ?
5) ?

feel free to add yourself, PM welcomed, other ideas, too :)

To save time and spare my poor, poor PM box, I will just say this here:

The PoP share is going swimmingly. Just waiting for bill123 to pay so I can make the final two purchases of The Two Thrones and U2 DLC.

The other 3 of you in the share that paid me, account info is in your inbox, and we have PoP 1&2 in there right now to hold you over :)

Want:
MW2 Maps

Have:
Battlefield 1943/Bad Company 2 Onslaught Mode $3
Borderlands' Zombie Island DLC Code Make Offer
Dead Space Ignition $1
Ferrari The Race Experience $5
High Velocity Bowling/Killzone 2: Steel and Titanium Pack $1.50

Siren: Blood Curse** $8

**Check out the game info here. Game is only available on the PSN at $40.

siren_blood_curse.jpg

Please PM me with any inquiries

[quote name='warfox33']I'll join a gameshare for Mass effect 2. Either I'll take ayevenom's spot in yours solid snake or I will join his. There's still 4 days to sort it out...[/QUOTE]

I forgot that i was in a group already :roll: I hope you guys can fill this group ! Im with flipside's group

Mass effect 2 gameshare! 12$ each, you know how it goes!

1.(HOST NEEDED)
3.Halfwasted
4.warfox33

Mass effect 2 gameshare! 12$ each, you know how it goes!

1.(HOST NEEDED)
2. 0_0
3.Halfwasted
4.warfox33
5.stopchildren

Dead Space Ignition Share FREE!!!
1. (Host Needed)
2. rosterking
wbc1228
4.imamanwithaplan
5. DoReiRei

[quote name='0_0']Mass effect 2 gameshare! 12$ each, you know how it goes!

1. wbc1228(HOST FOUND)
2. 0_0
3.Halfwasted
4.warfox33
5.stopchildren[/QUOTE]

I'll host.
I'll setup the account/ask for money next week.

[quote name='Rosterking']Dead Space Ignition Share FREE!!!
1. Host Needed
2. rosterking
3. wbc1228

[/QUOTE]

FREE?
I want in!
Please add me. Thanks

Here's some things:

Blue Toad Murder Files ($27) = $5.40
Earthworm Jim HD ($10) = $2
Swords & Soldiers ($10) = $2
Rocket Knight ($15) + Afterburner Climax ($10) = $5

I'd prefer paypal but a trade for Tetris or Eat Them or something I don't have might work.

For Sale (each is its own separate share):
Tetris + Greed Corps - $4
Killzone 2 DLC (each purchased separate, but it's the same as the bundle) - $3.25
Deathspank + Fat Roles DLC (for Fat Princess, does not include full game) - $4.00

PM me if interested. Must have paypal. If any prices seem weird, it's because I'm trying to recoup what I paid on them back at the very least. If you'd like to make an offer that is lower, feel free to do so, but I can't guarantee I'll accept it.

[quote name='Rosterking']Dead Space Ignition Share FREE!!!
1. firex1
2. rosterking
wbc1228
4.imamanwithaplan
5. DoReiRei

[/QUOTE]

I can host. Group now full.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back