CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm willing to share my LBP2 collectors edition items, but I dont do paypal..so youd have to offer something in return. I know I said I wouldnt be doing share for share anymore, but it seems like the only option. I will provide the LBP2 share first to show I'm not a scammer like some seem to think I am, but if even one person scams me of the 4 slots, I'm done.

Heres what it includes:

Toy Story 3 Alien costume
TRON Clu costume
Great Gonzo costume
Ratchet costume
Clank costume
Jak costume
Daxter costume
4 Even More Animals costumes
5 LBP2 avatars

Image:

179092_500250354755_512034755_5841078_3547613_n.jpg

make your offers. I'm mainly looking for Dragon's Lair, MOVE games, and SNK games, but I may accept other games if I dont have them already.

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone else in for modern combt 1.60$ a share
1) Das_Regal
2) scratch me from the list its like 5$ for +members so i bought it
3) Sky03
4)
5)
i also have
spellunkers 2$ aa share
sack boy moves 1$ a share
uno and critter crunch 1.50 per share
and the ninja warrior or whatever its called 1.50$

[quote name='FlamedLiquid'] I'm mainly looking for Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves, Dragon's Lair, MOVE games, and SNK games, but I may accept other games if I dont have them already.[/QUOTE]
I thought Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves came with every copy of Little Big Planet 2? That's why the LBP2 case says "Move compatible" as LBP2 itself does not have Move compatibility as of now.

[quote name='warfox33']I thought Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves came with every copy of Little Big Planet 2? That's why the LBP2 case says "Move compatible" as LBP2 itself does not have Move compatibility as of now.[/QUOTE]

does it? Havent played it yet. Gotta wait til my family is done wathcing some blus. If this is the case then scratch that game off.

EDIT: just read the manual...alright then thats sweet. Dont want Prehistoric Moves now.

FAERY: Legends of Avalon

i wanted to make known what a great rpg this is for anyone remotely interested. frankly, way surprised of the low price tag of $15.00.. but def not complaining!
about 40 minutes into the game and with the lush graphics and great combat + leveling system+ storyline, this is a def must have for all you rpg lovers. 9/10

[quote name='Das_Regal']
For Sale
I will rarely take lower offers, but feel free to ask anyway
Contact me via PM to receive my paypal email address if you wish to buy a share.

Gameshare #1 - $4
Tetris : 5.1 surround sound and 1080p adaption of the classic puzzle game. Additional gameplay modes and multiplayer feature are present, as well as a bunch of elaborate stat tracking procedures. Reason for sale: I don't like the control scheme (d-pad is used instead of Analog to move blocks and the d-pad on my controllers are heavily worn).
Greed Corps : Beautiful game with a crisp art style and jazzy soundtrack. It plays like a more complicated version of Risk with incorporated RTS elements (such as resource harvesting). Reason for sale: I've finished the campaign and am not interested in playing a strategy game against other humans.

Gameshare #2 - $3.25
Full Collection of Killzone 2 DLC : This includes 6 new maps in total, some of which have additional weapons and features such as an active EMP that detonates in the center of the level on timed intervals. These map packs are especially enjoyable given that the most invested members of the Killzone 2 community spend most of their time now with this content exclusively. Reason for sale: I've done all the ranking up I intend to do in Killzone 2's multiplayer, so I no longer need these maps.

Gameshare #3 - Donations accepted, free.
Little Big Planet 2 Preorder Content (Gamestop) - Includes CLU (character from Tron) costume and the Even More Animals costume pack. CLU is exclusive to gamestop whereas I think the animals pack is a general preorder bonus. The animals pack seems to contain an ape, snake, and frog costume. I can't identify the fourth off of the picture yet.

I don't feel right charging for this. If you want to give me a dollar or two via paypal or a gameshare of some sort that would be great, but you don't have to. PM me if you're interested for free. I do reserve the right however to hand out shares not in the order in which I received PMs (if one of my friends asks, or someone else offers me another preorder bonus, etc).

Looking for a Group For

Modern Combat: Domination
This is a modern military FPS with multiplayer only that has a unique rank up system and ingame cash (a hybrid between MW2 and Counterstrike basically). It supports Playstation Move as well as Dual Shock control schemes. Check out this trailer if you want more information: http://www.movemodo.com/news/2011/01...ut_cheap_price

$1.60 per share
1) Das_Regal
2) SirFly
3) Sky03
4)
5)

Record Of Agarest War
This is an SRPG that branches several generations of a family by Aksys games.

$6.00 per share thanks to a recent price drop.
1) Das_Regal
2)
3)
4)
5)[/QUOTE]

I'm in for a share of Record Of Agarest War

I'm in the middle of confirming Mass Effect and it's ability to share. I have a question though. If the other person is able to start the download is it shareable, or will we not know till we both start playing?

[quote name='SimpRgr8']I'm in the middle of confirming Mass Effect and it's ability to share. I have a question though. If the other person is able to start the download is it shareable, or will we not know till we both start playing?[/QUOTE]

Not, necessarily some games have a 24 hour lock on them, I would suggest at least two people in the gameshare play the game at the same time, that should confirm it 100% one way or another

[quote name='cule54']Not, necessarily some games have a 24 hour lock on them, I would suggest at least two people in the gameshare play the game at the same time, that should confirm it 100% one way or another[/QUOTE]

Thanks, we will play it at the same time. Though downloading this is going to take all night. Been ten mins, and only 1% done. It seems like PSN is going slow tonight.

[quote name='Das_Regal']
Looking for a Group For

This is a modern military FPS with multiplayer only that has a unique rank up system and ingame cash (a hybrid between MW2 and Counterstrike basically). It supports Playstation Move as well as Dual Shock control schemes. Check out this trailer if you want more information: http://www.movemodo.com/news/2011/01...ut_cheap_price

$1.60 per share
1) Das_Regal
2) SirFly
3) Sky03
4)
5)
[/QUOTE]

in for Modern Combat

For Sale
I will rarely take lower offers, but feel free to ask anyway
Contact me via PM to receive my paypal email address if you wish to buy a share.

Gameshare #1 - $4
Tetris : 5.1 surround sound and 1080p adaption of the classic puzzle game. Additional gameplay modes and multiplayer feature are present, as well as a bunch of elaborate stat tracking procedures. Reason for sale: I don't like the control scheme (d-pad is used instead of Analog to move blocks and the d-pad on my controllers are heavily worn).
Greed Corps : Beautiful game with a crisp art style and jazzy soundtrack. It plays like a more complicated version of Risk with incorporated RTS elements (such as resource harvesting). Reason for sale: I've finished the campaign and am not interested in playing a strategy game against other humans.

Gameshare #2 - $3.25
Full Collection of Killzone 2 DLC : This includes 6 new maps in total, some of which have additional weapons and features such as an active EMP that detonates in the center of the level on timed intervals. These map packs are especially enjoyable given that the most invested members of the Killzone 2 community spend most of their time now with this content exclusively. Reason for sale: I've done all the ranking up I intend to do in Killzone 2's multiplayer, so I no longer need these maps.

Gameshare #3 - Donations accepted, free.
Little Big Planet 2 Preorder Content (Gamestop) - Includes CLU (character from Tron) costume and the Even More Animals costume pack. CLU is exclusive to gamestop whereas I think the animals pack is a general preorder bonus. The animals pack seems to contain an ape, snake, and frog costume. I can't identify the fourth off of the picture yet.

I don't feel right charging for this. If you want to give me a dollar or two via paypal or a gameshare of some sort that would be great, but you don't have to. PM me if you're interested for free. I do reserve the right however to hand out shares not in the order in which I received PMs (if one of my friends asks, or someone else offers me another preorder bonus, etc).

Looking for a Group For

$1.60 per share
1) Das_Regal
2) Bill123
3) Sky03
4) drbutchevil
5) chickenbutt

I'll send out PMs.

Record Of Agarest War
This is an SRPG that branches several generations of a family by Aksys games.

$6.00 per share thanks to a recent price drop.
1) Das_Regal
2) Devion
3) Fatalforce
4)
5)

I may go ahead and buy this now and send out PMs, we'll see.

[quote name='skylinersx']I"m looking for a Mass Effect 2 gameshare group.[/QUOTE]

I've got two open slots if you're interested, but I'd understand if you'd like to wait until it's been confirmed as shareable.

I would like to join a Mass Effect group, but I would like to wait until it is confirmed to be shareable, anyone find out yet if it is shareable?

Also still have a Borderlands DLC group if anyone is interested in joining, $6 a share, all 4 DLC packs. PM me if interested.

1) waynetid
2)
3)
4)
5)

We won't be going for the Agarest DLC. All of the dungeons are free DLC (there's actually a ton of free DLC for this game), the stuff that is paid is basically a combination of extra gear and cheat points, not actual content. So I'm not really interested in that.

Also I have one slot open for Modern Combat: Domination. It costs 8 dollars, but we had to add funds in increments of 10, so it's 2 dollars per share. We plan on buying something else with the extra 2. Something piddly like that the 1 dollar TV kings game, a Dead Rising 2 Costume, or an LBP costume.

PM me if you want the last Modern Combat: Domination slot.

[quote name='Das_Regal']We won't be going for the Agarest DLC. All of the dungeons are free DLC (there's actually a ton of free DLC for this game), the stuff that is paid is basically a combination of extra gear and cheat points, not actual content. So I'm not really interested in that.
[/QUOTE]

Count me in on Agarest then.

I've also got a Little Big Planet 2 Collector's Edition voucher. I used it once on my own account, but that's all. Ideally, I could trade/share for other LBP costumes. I already have the MGS and Ico/SotC ones, but that's all.

Those who are in for Agarest War, send me a PM. I will then give you my paypal address. When you send me the 6, I'll give you the account info. I went ahead and bought it.

Also, we should have 1 slot left of Agarest War DLC if anyone is interested.

I still have a slot of tetris + greed corps, and a slot of Killzone 2 DLC as well. AND a slot of modern combat domination for 2 dollars that will probably include a mass effect 2 weapon pack. Plus, I have slots of Little Big Planet 2 Preorder DLC available still. Scroll up and read one of my posts if you'd like more information on any of this.

Little Big Planet Pirates of the Caribbean Promo Pack (Levels & Costume kits)
1 slot available - $3.00

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']I'm very interested in the LBP CE but I only have Borderlands 3rd DLC or Heavy Rain Taxedermist to trade. I would rather send Paypal cash.[/QUOTE]

Are you interested in a voucher or just the content itself?
I already used the code once for myself, but I will gladly let you get the costumes, and avatars for paypal money :D

can avatars not be used on other accounts? I cant seem to be able to use the LBP2 CE avatars on my main account. Used the code on an alternate so I could share it.

3 Gameshares left
Alien Breed 1
Alien Breed 2
4$
-----------------------
1 share left
Disgaea 3 complete DLC
10$
---------------
1 share
Tetris + Greed Corp
4$

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']can avatars not be used on other accounts? I cant seem to be able to use the LBP2 CE avatars on my main account. Used the code on an alternate so I could share it.[/QUOTE]

Hmm...if I'm correct, Avatars are more associated with your profile than you actual system.
For example: Once you download a game, no matter from what account, that game is on your system. But I think Avatars only work with whatever profile downloaded it.
I imagine that since it is still in the download list though, it should work through game sharing

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Avatars are locked to the account they were bought on. I'm interested in the LBP CE costumes, just a share.[/QUOTE]

If you put a good number out there, I'll share.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Considering the owner of the actual CE package gets that sackboy doll and the bookends, I'd consider a fair 1/5th share of the digital content around $2-3.[/QUOTE]

Good point.
Uh...maybe...ill have to get back to you on that

Take your time, I'm in no rush. It's not on your main PSN account right? From your other post it sounded like you might have redeemed it on your own, just want to make sure you don't share your personal account.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Take your time, I'm in no rush. It's not on your main PSN account right? From your other post it sounded like you might have redeemed it on your own, just want to make sure you don't share your personal account.[/QUOTE]

Yea actually it is T_T
I had planned on making a new account just for LBP2, but as soon as I saw the box, I just lost a lot of my thinking process haha. I didn't realize until I had downloaded everything }____}

Don't share your personal account then, it's a bad move and I wouldn't want to contribute to someone doing that. Just trying to look out for you man, you only get 5 activations of your account and you'd be giving one away by sharing it.

Well, you can't give him all the credit, after all, look at his personal text. He's got a good role model (seriously though, Snake is a cool guy).

By the way guys, I can 100% confirm that Mass Effect 2 is sharable.

Unfortunately I find the DLC's implementation truly baffling. I'm not sure if my Cerberus network is working, but I was able to access the comic (which happens after the opening scene with the ship).

[quote name='Mindus_Dew']It's cool man. I understand. Just to clarify, I'm new to the forum but I have taken part in gamesharing before, in case inexperience worries anyone else.

Group is as follows currently:

1. Mindus_Dew
2. SaiZn - paid
3. j-cart (?)
4. (open)
5. (open)

If you're interested in joining up, let me know.[/QUOTE]
Do you guys both also want to get the N7 Complete Arsenal Bundle? It's only $7.99. If not, anyone want to form a group to get it?

Thanks for that confirmation Das-Regal. As far as I understand it the comic is part of the cerberus network download DLC and people have been complaining that the content is not live yet. Not much to go on but that's what I've read.

I'm definitely interested in the Complete N7 Arsenal Bundle.

And I think those of us who went the digital way are fine on Cerberus Network stuff. It's the people who bought Retail Copies that are screwed, because we don't have codes to redeem.

By the way, as someone who played Mass Effect on Xbox 360, I gotta say, the comic is actually really awesome. It adds some cinematic flair to the events of the first game. I really got a more emotional feel to it than I did from actually playing through the game. I'm really impressed.

[quote name='Das_Regal']Well, you can't give him all the credit, after all, look at his personal text. He's got a good role model (seriously though, Snake is a cool guy).

By the way guys, I can 100% confirm that Mass Effect 2 is sharable.

Unfortunately I find the DLC's implementation truly baffling. I'm not sure if my Cerberus network is working, but I was able to access the comic (which happens after the opening scene with the ship).[/QUOTE]

Does the digital ME2 still come with the other DLCs packaged with the retail such as Shadow Broker and Kasumi?

[quote name='glemtvapen']Does the digital ME2 still come with the other DLCs packaged with the retail such as Shadow Broker and Kasumi?[/QUOTE]

the digital version comes with a Cerberus DLC pack which includes those downloads (along with Zaeed).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back