CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as this sale goes, I would like to do a share of Costume Quest + Deathspank: ToV + Space Invaders Infinity Gene + Shatter. I can host, but am in Canada and would have to pay tax.

2. Derfel

If someone else hosts it's $4.80 per share, if I host it's around $5.00. Any interest?

Mainly interested in Shatter ($3.99) and Costume Quest ($7.49) = ~ $11.50 = ~ $2.3 / share.

But can add (or remove) Peggle ($5) and Comet Crash ($5) if it means people will join.

All 4 games = $21.5/5 = $4.3/share

1. (host)
2. bastiartadi

[quote name='djratchet']Just change your billing address to someplace that doesn't have tax[/QUOTE]

Such a place does not exist in Canada.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Mainly interested in Shatter ($3.99) and Costume Quest ($7.49) = ~ $11.50 = ~ $2.3 / share.

But can add (or remove) Peggle ($5) and Comet Crash ($5) if it means people will join.

All 4 games = $21.5/5 = $4.3/share

1. (host)
2. bastiartadi
5.[/QUOTE]

I would be interested in the $2.3 / share Shatter & Costume Quest

I guess I'll make mine a into a list too then
Peggle ($5), Shatter ($4), Space Invaders Infinity Gene ($5), Tumble ($5)

$3.80 a share

1. (needs host)
2. djratchet

[quote name='Derfel']Yes, that was factored into my "about $5.00" calculation. :)[/QUOTE]
People are hesitant to pay tax, but they're also hesitant to host so it's a catch 22. I'm Canadian and have offered to host groups before but luckily someone in the US has eventually volunteered to take over as host each time.

I played the demo, and while it seems like a solid game, it just wasn't doing anything for me. Seemed to try too hard to be funny, but that's just me.

its a block breaker game. you can kinda control the ball some what after it leaves the paddle, but its nothing new or innovative. same game basically.

now, if they would have pulled a pac-man DX, then it would be a different story ;-)

yea, i guess you really couldn't say too much as it's only $1 in a gameshare this week.

I really want to get hoard and tumble in one gameshare maybe with 1 or 2 of the other games that interest me

[quote name='Brainberry']ill join and host a group that includes death spank(TOV)

oh and ratchet have u talked to jamehze? (prototype)[/QUOTE]
Last I talked to him (last night), he said he would make the purchase today whenever he got to his ps3. I've already paid him.

[quote name='djratchet']Last I talked to him (last night), he said he would make the purchase today whenever he got to his ps3. I've already paid him.[/QUOTE]

yeah same.

[quote name='jgiovanni']First, do a full backup of your current PS3 HDD onto an external HDD (formatted in FAT32) using the function in the PS3. Once that is done, replace the old HDD with the new HDD and format it using the PS3. After, use the restore system from backup function in your PS3 to restore the system from the backup to the new HDD.[/QUOTE]

...hope i didn't screw up someones day. dang.

Already have them bought, PM me.

3 shares
Pacman XD
Microbots
4$
4$
-----------------------
1 share left
Disgaea 3 complete DLC
10$

Looking for Magic the gathering with DLC.

Let's see which one fills up first. I'm more inclined on the all 4 game share simply becuase I'm running out of space. But if no one joins that, I'll settle with just Costume Quest and Shatter. Feel free to add your name in ether of the list, or if you don't care which of the shares we buy, both of them.

Costume Quest + Shatter = $2.3 / share

1. (host)
2. bastiartadi
3. cwispas

Costume Quest + Shatter + Comet Crash + Peggle = $4.3 / share

1. (host)
2. bastiartadi

[quote name='kurrptsenate']is alien breed like Dead Nation?[/QUOTE]

Yeap, they are both kind of the samee. Alien Breed has an endless mode though which is quite fun. Have a share for sale if you want to try it out. (Alien Breed 2)

[quote name='DoReiRei']Haven't played dead nation befor so i wouldnt know, Sorry[/QUOTE]

I highly suggest you do. Out of my 29 downloaded games on my PS3, it's probably the most played by more people (friends on off-line co-op)

I'll look up the alien breed to see if it is

I'll probably buy alien breed 1 and/or 2 this week from you guys. Ill send ya a PM when I'm ready. thanks

[quote name='jgiovanni']First, do a full backup of your current PS3 HDD onto an external HDD (formatted in FAT32) using the function in the PS3. Once that is done, replace the old HDD with the new HDD and format it using the PS3. After, use the restore system from backup function in your PS3 to restore the system from the backup to the new HDD.[/QUOTE]

" i have lost some passwords on my shares and i can not log back in. They are still playable but i fear when i move all my content, the shares which i have lost the password will be unplayable [since i will have to redownload them but i have lost the password] "

well , i was saying to just upgrade the same ps3. i wasn't aware you had to re-download the content all over again with the very same ps3.

[quote name='iwarboY']" i have lost some passwords on my shares and i can not log back in. They are still playable but i fear when i move all my content, the shares which i have lost the password will be unplayable [since i will have to redownload them but i have lost the password] "

well , i was saying to just upgrade the same ps3. i wasn't aware you had to re-download the content all over again with the very same ps3.[/QUOTE]
The content is on the HDD, the new HDD is empty. If he doesn't backup/restore there'd be no other way to get the content back besides re-downloading it.

[quote name='kurrptsenate']I highly suggest you do. Out of my 29 downloaded games on my PS3, it's probably the most played by more people (friends on off-line co-op)

I'll look up the alien breed to see if it is

I'll probably buy alien breed 1 and/or 2 this week from you guys. Ill send ya a PM when I'm ready. thanks[/QUOTE]

Alien breed 1 and 2 are both Co-op Online and offline.

both are on 1 account for 1 & 2 that i have for 4$

bastiartadi has alien breed 2 for 2$ if i am not mistaken

-----------------------------------------
Already have them bought, PM me.

3 shares
Pacman XD
Microbots
4$
4$
-----------------------
1 share left
Disgaea 3 complete DLC
10$

Looking for Magic the gathering with DLC.

No, I just decided I didn't mind keeping it. Tetris and Greed Corps are both fun, but if you're interesting in buying it, feel free to send me a PM with an offer. I'll sell for 4 for sure.

I'm still interested in an N7 group, and out of the new on sale games I wouldn't mind Comet Crash (I think that's the tower defense one, right?).

I would like to do a share of Costume Quest + Deathspank: ToV + Space Invaders Infinity Gene + Shatter. I can host, but am in Canada and would have to pay tax.

2. Derfel
3. zerotl (possibly)

With the current sale pricing, if someone else hosts it's $4.80 per share, if I host it's around $5.00. Any interest?

[quote name='Derfel']I would like to do a share of Costume Quest + Deathspank: ToV + Space Invaders Infinity Gene + Shatter. I can host, but am in Canada and would have to pay tax.

2. Derfel
3. zerotl (possibly)
4. Brainberry

With the current sale pricing, if someone else hosts it's $4.80 per share, if I host it's around $5.00. Any interest?[/QUOTE]

I'm in!

Anyone want to start a group for these games they are on sale right now 50% off, Costume Quest, Hoard, Soldner X-2 final prototype? Sale starts 1/25

[quote name='cRodz']Anybody up for a
Modern Combat: Domination Game Share Group?

The game is like 8 bucks
so

1.60 per share.

1 - [Host]
2 -Hestar
3 -
4 - cRodz
5 -[/QUOTE]

Saw this a couple pages back. Would like to get in the gameshare if its still possible

definitely up for a gameshare with a combo of some of these:
Deathspank
Motorsorm 3d
Costume quest (+dlc=$12.50 instead of $20)

we could also include one or more $10 game:
Funky Lab Rat
Eat them
Planet Minigolf
(+$2.50 dlc?)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am trying to organize a gameshare for the following games.

a)Costume Quest 7.49
b)Deathspank Thongs of Virtue 7.49

Might Get
c)Swords & Soldiers 4.99
d)Soldner-X2: Final Prototype 6.49

I am looking also looking for a gameshare group to share the following games as well.

e) Fat Princess (both of us are interested in getting at the same time)
f) Tetris 9.99 (both of us are interested in getting at the same time)
g) Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game

I am new to these gameshare and psn. So, if someone in US can set it up (save the tax), it would be great since I am in Canada.

1) luckiecookie (Costume Quest, Deathspank Thongs of Virtue, Tetris, Fat Princess, Swords & Soliders, Scott Pilgrim)
2) Crimzaelus (Costume Quest, Deathspank Thongs of Virtue, Tetris, Fat Princess, Soldner-X2)
3)
4)
5)

[quote name='Derfel']I would like to do a share of Costume Quest + Deathspank: ToV + Space Invaders Infinity Gene + Shatter. I can host, but am in Canada and would have to pay tax.

2. Derfel
3. zerotl (possibly)

With the current sale pricing, if someone else hosts it's $4.80 per share, if I host it's around $5.00. Any interest?[/QUOTE]

Sold on Infinite Gene. Is the list flexible? Would join if we do not include DeathSpank.

I could overlook DeathSpank though if we add Comet Crash and/or Peggle to the list :lol:.

[quote name='meeek']no it doesn't, unless your a slow thinker and/or uneducated, it's actually a lot of fun for like what, $2?[/QUOTE]
All the questions I got on the demo were about pop songs and sports (two subjects I know next to nothing about), so it wouldn't be worth it to me if that's all it is. Also, you can see what other people's answers are, so even if you don't know the answer you can still cheat.

[quote name='djratchet']I guess I'll make mine a into a list too then
Peggle ($5), Shatter ($4), Space Invaders Infinity Gene ($5), Tumble ($5)

$3.80 a share

1. (needs host)
2. djratchet
5.[/QUOTE]
Would love to get this rolling.

Want:

Have:
Battlefield 1943/Bad Company 2 Onslaught Mode $3
Dead Space Ignition $1
Ferrari The Race Experience $5
High Velocity Bowling/Killzone 2: Steel and Titanium Pack $1.50

Please PM me with any inquiries