CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tales of Monkey Island $20
1. jamehze
2. djratchet

I'm interested in joining a group that has Hoard, Soldner x-2, Tumble, and Swords and Soldiers. I'm willing to get Shatter, but I've 100%d the rest I'm interested in.

Also looking for groups for Tales of Monkey Island, Record of Agarest War, Echochrome, The Last Guy, Gravity Crash, or MAG. I can start a group if anyone's interested in any of those.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Brainberry']Thanks to jamehze for hosting Prototype.

Everything went smoothly.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. Threw in Trine for free too. Cool guy :)

question guys, when does the sale price becomes effective? just checked 3 games and they were (still) at regular price !?

Already have them bought, PM me.

3 shares
Pacman DX
Microbots
4$
4$
-----------------------
1 share left
Disgaea 3 complete DLC
10$

Looking for Magic the gathering with DLC.

[quote name='Derfel']I would like to do a share of Costume Quest + Deathspank: ToV + Space Invaders Infinity Gene + Shatter. I can host, but am in Canada and would have to pay tax.

2. Derfel
3. zerotl (possibly)
4. Brainberry
5. domo325

With the current sale pricing, if someone else hosts it's $4.80 per share, if I host it's around $5.00. Any interest?[/QUOTE]
Add me in for this gameshare as well!!! Unfortunately, I have no clue on how to start a gameshare :cry:

I'll gladly pay $5. I'm from Canada also and I know how it's like with paying absurd taxes.

what about a Hoard+Motorstorm+Deathspank group, which would be $20, or $4 a share?

[quote name='meeek']guys, maybe grab $30 psn, get costume quest dlc and $1 thingy with the $5 remaining (after buying the 4 games on sale).

domo325, what's the logic in your 2nd sentence? the taxes are absurd but you're still "gladly" willing to pay them??? ($5 being the price WITH taxes)[/QUOTE]
Because I'm used to it. We pay taxes on everything here, so to add a couple of cents for a single gameshare is no big deal to me.

[quote name='domo325']Add me in for this gameshare as well!!! Unfortunately, I have no clue on how to start a gameshare :cry:

I'll gladly pay $5. I'm from Canada also and I know how it's like with paying absurd taxes.[/QUOTE]

Why don't you guys just create a US account from a PC and set the address to Oregon? :\

[quote name='bastiartadi']Why don't you guys just create a US account from a PC and set the address to Oregon? :\[/QUOTE]

In the US and EU PSN store at least, if you don't have a credit card with a billing address in the area you can't buy anything without PSN cards. I'm not sure if Canada is a separate store or not.

Let's see which one fills up first. I'm more inclined on the all 4 game share simply because I'm running out of space. But if no one joins that, I'll settle with just Costume Quest and Shatter. Feel free to add your name in ether of the list, or if you don't care which of the shares we buy, both of them. Feel free to suggest games to add.

Costume Quest + Shatter = $2.3 / share

1. (host)
2. bastiartadi
3. cwispas

Costume Quest + Shatter + Comet Crash + Peggle = $4.3 / share

1. (host)
2. bastiartadi

[quote name='bastiartadi']Let's see which one fills up first. I'm more inclined on the all 4 game share simply because I'm running out of space. But if no one joins that, I'll settle with just Costume Quest and Shatter. Feel free to add your name in ether of the list, or if you don't care which of the shares we buy, both of them. Feel free to suggest games to add.

1. (host)
2. bastiartadi
3. cwispas

1. (host)
2. bastiartadi
3. gg2020

[/QUOTE]

I'm in for the 4 game share.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Let's see which one fills up first. I'm more inclined on the all 4 game share simply because I'm running out of space. But if no one joins that, I'll settle with just Costume Quest and Shatter. Feel free to add your name in ether of the list, or if you don't care which of the shares we buy, both of them. Feel free to suggest games to add.

1. (host)
2. bastiartadi
3. cwispas

[/QUOTE]

I'd do this group if you add in Hoard :)

Let's see which one fills up first. I'm more inclined on the all 4 game share simply because I'm running out of space. But if no one joins that, I'll settle with just Costume Quest and Shatter. Feel free to add your name in ether of the list, or if you don't care which of the shares we buy, both of them. Feel free to suggest games to add.

Costume Quest + Shatter = $2.3 / share + hoard (?)

1. (host)
2. bastiartadi
3. cwispas
4. wampa8jedi

1. (host)
2. bastiartadi
3. gg2020

cwispas, mind adding hoard to Costume Quest and Shatter?

[quote name='jamehze']In the US and EU PSN store at least, if you don't have a credit card with a billing address in the area you can't buy anything without PSN cards. I'm not sure if Canada is a separate store or not.[/QUOTE]
Canada and US stores are separate, you need a CC with billing address in the right country like you said.

[quote name='jamehze']Tales of Monkey Island $20
1. jamehze
2. djratchet
3. gg2020

I'm interested in joining a group that has Hoard, Soldner x-2, Tumble, and Swords and Soldiers. I'm willing to get Shatter, but I've 100%d the rest I'm interested in.

Also looking for groups for Tales of Monkey Island, Record of Agarest War, Echochrome, The Last Guy, Gravity Crash, or MAG. I can start a group if anyone's interested in any of those.[/QUOTE]

I am in for Tales of Monkey Island.

If you guys are interested in Strong Bad Season Pass or Penny Arcade 1&2 Bundle and can add those, that'll be great too.

[quote name='gg2020']I am in for Tales of Monkey Island.

If you guys are interested in Strong Bad Season Pass or Penny Arcade 1&2 Bundle and can add those, that'll be great too.[/QUOTE]
I'd be all for adding Strong Bad.

I've already 100%d Strong Bad and Sam and Max 3rd season. Might be open to Penny Arcade, but I'm not sure if I want to play an uncompleted game.

account 1:

Wipeout HD, Worms, Bomberman Ultra, Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars, Battlefield 1943, Braid, Trine, detuned., Marvel vs Capcom, Zombie Apocalypse, Gunstar Heroes, Fat Princess, Shatter, Rag Doll Kung Fu, Crash Commando, Söldner-X: Himmelsstürmer, Brain Challenge, Age of Booty, Wheel of Fortune, PAIN, Cuboid, Bejeweled 2, Astro Tripper, Super Stardust HD, Blast Factor, Novastrike, PixelJunk Eden, Noby Noby Boy, Flower, Linger in Shadows and Echochrome

$15

account 2:

UNO, TMNT: Re-shelled, Noby Noby Boy, Frogger Returns, Wolfenstein 3D, flOw, detuned., Fat Princess and Battlefield 1943

$5

Paypal only

SOLD

Looking to start a gameshare with these games Hoard, Soldner X-2 Final Prototype, and Costume Quest. Need a host!

1.(HOST)
2.Ayevenom

1. (host)
2. bastiartadi
3. cwispas
4. wampa8jedi

1. (host)
2. bastiartadi
3. gg2020

[/QUOTE]

No problem. I don't have Hoard yet.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Sold on Infinite Gene. Is the list flexible? Would join if we do not include DeathSpank.

I could overlook DeathSpank though if we add Comet Crash and/or Peggle to the list :lol:.[/QUOTE]

Well, I think Deathspank is the one Brainberry wants the most. I'd be fine with adding Comet Crash if everyone else is.

I would like to do a share of Costume Quest + Deathspank: ToV + Space Invaders Infinity Gene + Shatter. I can host, but am in Canada and would have to pay tax.

2. Derfel
3. zerotl (possibly)
4. Brainberry
5. domo325

With the current sale pricing, if someone else hosts it's $4.80 per share, if I host it's around $5.00. Any interest?

How does everyone feel about Comet Crash?

[quote name='Derfel']I would like to do a share of Costume Quest + Deathspank: ToV + Space Invaders Infinity Gene + Shatter. I can host, but am in Canada and would have to pay tax.

2. Derfel
3. zerotl (possibly)
4. Brainberry
5. domo325

With the current sale pricing, if someone else hosts it's $4.80 per share, if I host it's around $5.00. Any interest?

How does everyone feel about Comet Crash?[/QUOTE]

I'm in if Comet Crash is included. So we have no other host? Am Canadian as well so Tax is also an issue. Just makr sure you make it alberta so we only Get charged 5% if ever.

I'm interested in doing a share for all of the games about to go on sale. I did the math and all 11 games would be just over 12 dollars per person. If anyone else is interested pm me or comment here. I can host if needed.

[quote name='Mindus_Dew']I'm interested in doing a share for all of the games about to go on sale. I did the math and all 11 games would be just over 12 dollars per person. If anyone else is interested pm me or comment here. I can host if needed.[/QUOTE]

Do you mind listing the games please :)

[quote name='Mindus_Dew']I'm interested in doing a share for all of the games about to go on sale. I did the math and all 11 games would be just over 12 dollars per person. If anyone else is interested pm me or comment here. I can host if needed.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the exact same thing. Don't have to pick and choose between the games. I'm in.

[quote name='Just2Dirty']Do you mind listing the games please :)[/QUOTE]

This is the list

* Costume Quest – $7.49 sale price; $14.99 regular price
* Deathspank Thongs of Virtue – $7.49 sale price; $14.99 regular price
* Hoard – $7.49 sale price; $14.99 regular price
* Soldner-X2: Final Prototype – $6.49 sale price; $12.99 regular price
* MotorStorm 3D Rift – $4.99 sale price; $9.99 regular price
* Peggle – $4.99 sale price; $9.99 regular price
* Space Invaders Infinity Gene – $4.99 sale price; $9.99 regular price
* Swords and Soliders – $4.99 sale price; $9.99 regular price
* Tumble – $4.99 sale price; $9.99 regular price
* Comet Crash – $4.99 sale price; $9.99 regular price
* Shatter – $3.99 sale price; $7.99 regular price

Comes to $12.60 per person.

Bought Strong Bad share from Just2dirty, everything went pretty smooth :p Trustworthy trader

------------------------------
Shares for trade/sale:
Microbot + Pacman DX (1 share left) - $4
Call of Duty Classic (1 share) - $3

I'm interested as well.

Solid on starting a group then? Current group based on implied interest is:

1. Mindus_dew
2. gg2020
3. JadeNic

If anyone else wants in, give a shout

[quote name='Mindus_Dew']Solid on starting a group then? Current group based on implied interest is:

1. Mindus_dew
2. gg2020
3. JadeNic

If anyone else wants in, give a shout[/QUOTE]

I'm in! Just PM me any details.

Want:

Have:
Battlefield 1943/Bad Company 2 Onslaught Mode $3
Dead Space Ignition $1
Ferrari The Race Experience $5
High Velocity Bowling/Killzone 2: Steel and Titanium Pack $1.50

Please PM me with any inquiries

[quote name='ayevenom']Looking to start a gameshare with these games Hoard, Soldner X-2 Final Prototype, and Costume Quest. Need a host!

1.(HOST)
2.Ayevenom
5.[/QUOTE]

how much a share would this be?

1. (host)
2. bastiartadi
3. cwispas
4. wampa8jedi

1. (host)
2. bastiartadi
3. gg2020

[/QUOTE]

I would not be participating in the $4.3 share since I am getting all the sale games in another gameshare. Thanks.

I'd be up for it if you added all the available DLC add-ons. Comes out to $19.20 per share. And I'll just send you a $20 psn card

[quote name='gg2020']This is the list

* Costume Quest – $7.49 sale price; $14.99 regular price.........................DLC $5
* Deathspank Thongs of Virtue – $7.49 sale price; $14.99 regular price......DLC $3 & $1
* Soldner-X2: Final Prototype – $6.49 sale price; $12.99 regular price........DLC $5
* Peggle – $4.99 sale price; $9.99 regular price........................................DLC $5
* Space Invaders Infinity Gene – $4.99 sale price; $9.99 regular price........DLC $3, $3, $3
* Comet Crash – $4.99 sale price; $9.99 regular price..............................DLC $5
* Shatter – $3.99 sale price; $7.99 regular price

Comes to $12.60 per person.[/QUOTE]

you could also add Linger in the Shadows & TV Show King to make it $20 even a share.

* Soldner-X2: Final Prototype – $6.49 sale price; $12.99 regular price
* Peggle – $4.99 sale price; $9.99 regular price
* Space Invaders Infinity Gene – $4.99 sale price; $9.99 regular price
* Comet Crash – $4.99 sale price; $9.99 regular price

interested in doing a share of these lemme know if anyone else is interested

2. Derfel
3. zerotl (possibly)
4. Brainberry
5. domo325

How does everyone feel about Comet Crash?[/QUOTE]

I am interested too. I am canadian and don't mind paying the tax.
I pm you.

Still interested in doing a group consisting of some combination of Hoard, Soldner X-2, Swords and Soldiers, Tumble, or Shatter. Not really interested in the rest.

Tales of Monkey Island Group $20
1. jamehze
2. djratchet
3. gg2020

I would like to do a share of Costume Quest + Deathspank: ToV + Space Invaders Infinity Gene + Shatter. I can host, but am in Canada and would have to pay tax.

1. luckiecookie
2. Derfel
3. zerotl (possibly)
4. Brainberry
5. domo325

With the current sale pricing, if someone else hosts it's $4.80 per share, if I host it's around $5.00.

I'm still waiting to hear back from zerotl; pending his confirmation this group is full. If he's out, bastiartadi would like to join contingent on the inclusion of Comet Crash.

Already have them bought, PM me.

3 shares
Pacman DX
Microbots
4$
4$
-----------------------
1 share left
Disgaea 3 complete DLC
10$

Looking for Magic the gathering with DLC.

1. luckiecookie
2. Derfel
3. zerotl (possibly)
4. Brainberry
5. domo325

With the current sale pricing, if someone else hosts it's $4.80 per share, if I host it's around $5.00.

I'm still waiting to hear back from zerotl; pending his confirmation this group is full. If he's out, bastiartadi would like to join contingent on the inclusion of Comet Crash.[/QUOTE]
Cool. I don't mind adding in Comet Crash. Hope to get this gameshare done by today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back