CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so my bro is out of the PS+ thing as his paypal account is locked out for now. So still one slot left for a year of a long term PS+ share. $10 paypal and we'll vote on anything we get in the future. I'd prefer to get games such as Journey, Back To The Future, and Beyond Good & Evil HD when they release along with whatever else is good.

Here's what we have so far:

1. ShockandAww
2. Brainberry
3. jamehze
4. evantrees

We've got Digger HD, Spyro 2 (PS1 game), and now Stacking on the account. All this is/was free with the PS+ membership.

Anyone interested in a group for
Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, Episode One and Two?
I believe there is a bundle for $15

Anyone wanna make a Test Drive Unlimited 2 share? I've got the Amazon preorder Aston V12 Vantage Carbon that I haven't used the code for yet. I assume it's shareable, but I don't know for sure.

Have available:

Motorstorm Pacific Rift DLC (Speed and Adrenaline packs) : $4 a share (couple available)

Interested in:
NFS: Hot Pursuit DLC
Zen Pinball w/ DLC
Prince of Persia Classic
PAIN addons (have game already)
Catan
Sports Champions DLC

PixelJunk Shooter
1 slot available - $0.60

flOw
1 slot available - $1.75

flOw expansiOn DLC (2 creatures, 1 trophy)
1 slot available - $0.60

Little Big Planet Pirates of the Caribbean Promo Pack + Metal Gear Solid Level Kit (12 levels, 6 costumes, 22 trophies)
1 slot available - $3.58

MotorStorm Pacific Rift Speed + Adrenaline DLC (14 additional tracks, 16 trophies)
1 slot available - $4.00

Ton of stuff, need to raise money for my vacation :) Please let me know, willing to make deals on stuff to both clear room on my PS3 and also to raise funds! Am open to trades, but would prefer paypal/amazon credit.

GAMESHARES:
Final Fantasy 7
Uncharted 2 DLC + Shatter
Borderlands DLC (First 3 DLC packs only)

DLC VOUCHERS AND CODES:
Medal of Honor Online Pass Code
Battlefield Bad Company 2 VIP Code
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Onslaught Mode/Battlefield 1943 Bundle Voucher
Blur Dodge Viper ACR Unlock Code
Borderlands DLC Voucher (All 4 DLC Packs)
Dante's Inferno Dark Forest DLC Code
Duke Nukem Forever First Access Pass
Saboteur Midnight Show DLC Code
Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2 Collector's Edition Exclusive Content Voucher (3 Challenge Mode Levels, Ralph McQuarrie Concept Starkiller Skin, Lightsaber Crystal)
Aliens vs Predator Hunter Edition Four Exclusive Multiplayer Maps DLC Code
Front Mission Evolved Calm and Rexon Bonus Wanzers Code

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='solid penguin']BESTBUY

You can buy a $10 PSN card on there, and they will e-mail you the code :O
that's the only way I know of.
It would be so much easier if PayPal money was compatible with PSN T_T[/QUOTE]

last I checked, only $20 and $50 codes can be sent to you via email. $10 cards have to be mailed to you.

[quote name='meeek']Stacking gameshare:

1. NEED HOST
meeek
cobolatrix
4. radrodant

Feel free to add yourself, PM welcomed
[/QUOTE]
Sure, why not.

1. NEED HOST
meeek
cobolatrix
4. radrodant
5. madcatz1999

I _can_ host if I really have to, but I prefer not to. I'd also have to pay tax ($1.13), so that'd bump up the per share price to $3.23, if that matters.

Looking for a gameshare with people who have games not promises of games in the future >.>

Games:
Mass Effect 2
Borderlands DLC (all 4)
Plants vs. Zombies

Message me on the PSN best way of getting ahold of me I only check on here every week two times at best.

[quote name='mauaus']Lets start a new group for Plants vs Zombies and Explodemon
$5 a share

1. mauaus
5.[/QUOTE]

If you're hosting I'm in for that, suppose you would add Stacking on there too for 8 bucks a share?

That is if you can get some people to vouge for you :p
I have a few on here who can for me. I was in a ME2 group and bought a couple shares from 2 others, a crazy taxi one and dragons lair.

[quote name='dmdragon']If you're hosting I'm in for that, suppose you would add Stacking on there too for 8 bucks a share?

That is if you can get some people to vouge for you :p
I have a few on here who can for me. I was in a ME2 group and bought a couple shares from 2 others, a crazy taxi one and dragons lair.[/QUOTE]
I cant host because i use psn cards that i buy from maximuscards.com so it would be more expensive that way for me... and i already have stacking from my plus sub, wouldnt mind paying an extra $3 for the other 2 though

Still looking to buy a Dead Space Extraction share.

Shares for sale/trade:
Deathspank - $3
Faery - $3
Modern Combat: Domination - $2
Pain+(some)DLC/High Velocity Bowling/Superstars V8 Racing/LocoRoco 2 - $3

Also, here's a repost of the list of people interested in a Back To The Future share. Since the first episode comes out next Tuesday, we should organize the groups pretty soon.

iwarboY
CaseyRyback
ROB64
gnatmonkee
meeek (?)
NSYNC (?)

Group 1:
1. rkrocks123 (host)
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?

[quote name='rkrocks123']Still looking to buy a Dead Space Extraction share.

Shares for sale/trade:
Deathspank - $3
Faery - $3

Also, here's a repost of the list of people interested in a Back To The Future share. Since the first episode comes out next Tuesday, we should organize the groups pretty soon.

iwarboY
CaseyRyback
ROB64
gnatmonkee
meeek (?)
NSYNC (?)

Group 1:
1. rkrocks123 (host)
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?[/QUOTE]

So 4 a piece for basically all 5 episodes and we just log in every month and download it? If that is the case then I'm in on that one with you.

[quote name='madcatz1999']Sure, why not.

1. NEED HOST
meeek
cobolatrix
4. radrodant
5. madcatz1999

I _can_ host if I really have to, but I prefer not to. I'd also have to pay tax ($1.13), so that'd bump up the per share price to $3.23, if that matters.[/QUOTE]

You can avoid tax altogether by changing your personal address. I'm in if you're willing to host.

Shares for sale/trade:
Deathspank - $3
Faery - $3

iwarboY
CaseyRyback
ROB64
gnatmonkee
meeek (?)
NSYNC (?)

Group 1:
1. rkrocks123 (host)
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?[/QUOTE]

Im in for back to the future please add me

Decided to lower my price some for a share of these RPG's.

Asking for $10 per share. 4 Shares left!

I decided to buy these PSP games while they were on sale on PSN- If you'd like to purchase a share or however many, please contact me via PM.

Riviera: The Promised Land – (PSP) (price $14.99)
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable – (PSP) (price $39.99)
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona – (PSP) (price $39.99)

Asking for $10 per share.

Shares for sale/trade:
Deathspank - $3
Faery - $3

iwarboY
CaseyRyback
ROB64
gnatmonkee
meeek (?)
NSYNC (?)

Group 1:
1. rkrocks123 (host)
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?[/QUOTE]

the backlist has first dibbs, yeah? yupp, my interest hasn't changed.. i'll gladly take a spot

Alright, so each share of BttF will cost $4 for the season, and you'll have to login to the account each month to download the next episode.

Group 1:
1. rkrocks123 (host)
2. ROB64
3. gnatmonkee
4. iwarboY
5. dmdragon

Group A:
1. ? (host)
2. CaseyRyback
3. mauaus
4. meeek (?)
5. NSYNC (?)

I'll let the members of Group A deal with that group, and I'll just stick to making sure mine is ready to go.

[quote name='rkrocks123']Alright, so each share of BttF will cost $4 for the season, and you'll have to login to the account each month to download the next episode.

Group 1:
1. rkrocks123 (host)
2. ROB64
3. gnatmonkee
4. iwarboY
5. dmdragon

Group A:
1. ? (host)
2. CaseyRyback
3. mauaus
4. meeek (?)
5. NSYNC (?)

I'll let the members of Group A deal with that group, and I'll just stick to making sure mine is ready to go.[/QUOTE]

Just pm me when you need the 4 bucks and I will paypal you immediately.

great, thanks dmdragon

Stacking gameshare:

1. NEED HOST madcatz1999 or meeek?
meeek
cobolatrix
4. radrodant

Feel free to add yourself :)

Looking for a group that is willing to do Plants Vs. Zombies, Stacking, and Explodemon all in one account since we are limited to 16 per system I want to do as many as I can per account.

who still wants AC2? please PM me or respond here.

cobolatrix is up, I need confirmation of at least 2 more persons to buy it

noone13 PM'd

djratchet ?
kilogram3 ?
arnoldhead ?
(all 3 may have joined robdog49er's share)

bunk22?
brimah ?
j-cart ?
jjbronco123 ?
skylinersx ?

[quote name='rkrocks123']Alright, so each share of BttF will cost $4 for the season, and you'll have to login to the account each month to download the next episode.

Group 1:
1. rkrocks123 (host)
2. ROB64
3. gnatmonkee
4. iwarboY
5. dmdragon

Group A:
1. ? (host)
2. CaseyRyback
3. mauaus
4. meeek (?)
5. NSYNC (?)

I'll let the members of Group A deal with that group, and I'll just stick to making sure mine is ready to go.[/QUOTE]
I'll send you the money whenever, just PM me when you need it.

Ton of stuff, need to raise money for my vacation :) Please let me know, willing to make deals on stuff to both clear room on my PS3 and also to raise funds! Am open to trades, but would prefer paypal/amazon credit.

GAMESHARES:
Final Fantasy 7
Uncharted 2 DLC + Shatter
Borderlands DLC (First 3 DLC packs only)

DLC VOUCHERS AND CODES:
Medal of Honor Online Pass Code
Battlefield Bad Company 2 VIP Code
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Onslaught Mode/Battlefield 1943 Bundle Voucher
Blur Dodge Viper ACR Unlock Code
Borderlands DLC Voucher (All 4 DLC Packs)
Dante's Inferno Dark Forest DLC Code
Duke Nukem Forever First Access Pass
Saboteur Midnight Show DLC Code
Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2 Collector's Edition Exclusive Content Voucher (3 Challenge Mode Levels, Ralph McQuarrie Concept Starkiller Skin, Lightsaber Crystal)
Aliens vs Predator Hunter Edition Four Exclusive Multiplayer Maps DLC Code
Front Mission Evolved Calm and Rexon Bonus Wanzers Code

[quote name='dmdragon']Looking for a group that is willing to do Plants Vs. Zombies, Stacking, and Explodemon all in one account since we are limited to 16 per system I want to do as many as I can per account.[/QUOTE]
Also interested if anyone starts a group.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam DLC group:

1. Donut2922 (host)
2. DoubleEcksZero
3. Gnatmonkee
4. jaydepps
5. Coopx ( Vietnam DLC only)

$3 a share

[quote name='coopx']Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam DLC group:

1. Donut2922 (host)
2. DoubleEcksZero
3. Gnatmonkee
4. jaydepps

$3 a share[/QUOTE]

Welcome aboard. Everybody has to be on board for the DLC share so we're going to have to share the Vietnam pack only unless you guys later on decide to change your mind and want to add the SPECACT add-on. I'll work on setting up the account in a bit. Once that's ready I'll PM you guys the details and provide the account info thereafter.

I finally caught up on my queue and am currently playing BF:BC 2 now anyways so good timing :D

[quote name='dmdragon']Looking for a group that is willing to do Plants Vs. Zombies, Stacking, and Explodemon all in one account since we are limited to 16 per system I want to do as many as I can per account.[/QUOTE]

I'd be interested in that group as well.

Also, got tired of waiting for a Dead Space: Extraction share, so now I have four to sell.

Shares for sale/trade:
Dead Space: Extraction - $3
Deathspank - $3
Faery - $3

I'm getting close to hitting 16 as well. I'd be interested in a group like this too.

who wants AC2? game already bought! (cobolatrix & noone13 have paid)

Brimah
j-cart
jjbronco123
skylinersx
djratchet ? (may have joined robdog49er's share)
kilogram3 ? (may have joined robdog49er's share)
arnoldhead ? (may have joined robdog49er's share)
bunk22 ?

please PM me or respond here

[quote name='coopx']Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam DLC group:

1. Donut2922 (host)
2. DoubleEcksZero
3. Gnatmonkee
4. jaydepps

$3 a share[/QUOTE]

Paypal info has been sent to everyone in the group. Just respond when you can and you'll be set.

[quote name='rkrocks123']Stacking, Explodemon and Plants vs Zombies gameshare: $8 per share.

1. rkrocks123 (host)
2. dmdragon
3. Waynetid
4. noone13
5. ?[/QUOTE]

Awesome, thanks for hosting this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back