CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to join a Black Ops map pack share. If anyone has a group going or would like to start one, let me know. I wouldn't mind hosting as well if need be. PM me.

[quote name='MrRosales']Lol apparently I was backed out of my own free will but I don't mind though I needed those 2 slots XD.

BTW Jimrome27 PM me as soon as you got it available to pay you :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

yea no worries. I'll let you know once I get to make a new account since apparently the site is under going maintenance.

[quote name='kataztrophik']Not sure what happened to my "full" group but both jimrome27 and MrRosales backed out? Myv, I added you back again if you're still interested

Black Ops First Strike Pack

1. Kataztrophik (host)
2. Kataztrophik's friend
3. Kataztrophik's other friend
4. Myv
5. iwarboY

Standard share price, $3 LOL[/QUOTE]

iwarboY and Myv, would you guys be interested in purchasing additional map packs on the same account later in the future?

[quote name='DoReiRei']Some kind of checklist/data base people just put there name under the game that they are wanting to start or looking for a share would be a easy, clean way to get groups going without pages of forums to read for to find 5 people that were interested in the same thing all long. Something Editable, with drops list for each letter of a game. I lack the skills to do so though, oh well. [/QUOTE]

The simplest and easiest way of doing this (as far as I know) would probably be using a Google Docs spreadsheet, with names of games/DLC across the top and a list of people interested in a certain game directly below the name of that game. Or something like that.

[quote name='kataztrophik']iwarboY and Myv, would you guys be interested in purchasing additional map packs on the same account later in the future?[/QUOTE]

yes for sure..

[quote name='kataztrophik']iwarboY and Myv, would you guys be interested in purchasing additional map packs on the same account later in the future?[/QUOTE]

for black ops sure

flOw ($8 value)
1 slot available - $1.60

Little Big Planet
Pirates of the Caribbean Promo Pack + Metal Gear Solid Level Kit ($14 value)
1 slot available - $2.80

MotorStorm: Pacific Rift
Speed + Adrenaline DLC ($20 value)
1 slot available - $4.00

[quote name='kilogram3']Flower Checklist

1. radrodant
2. SnorE
3. popaloo
4. kilogram3
5.[/QUOTE]

pmed about Flower. Also, I concur with the google spreadsheet idea

[quote name='NSYNC']
Little Big Planet
Pirates of the Caribbean Promo Pack + Metal Gear Solid Level Kit ($14 value)
1 slot available - $2.80[/QUOTE]

Definitely interested. Please PM me with whatev info needed.

Looking to find a group to go in for some PS3 games. Some I had in mind: Assassin's Creed 2, inFamous, MAG, Modnation racing, PoP trilogy, Prototype. So if you are interested in game sharing any of these, let me know. I am really flexible with what games go in to this, so mention which games you would have interest in.

[quote name='dkfugate']Fair enough. How about Mass Effect 2 (Full Game) 59.99 and Mass Effect 2 Cerberus Pack (Add-On Content) 14.99? Comes out to $13.75 for everyone besides me (I'm putting in the $20 card).

Alternatively we could give whoever is willing to host a discounted share @ $13 and make it 14 flat for you and 2 other shares.
or
$10 for the host and $15 for you and the other 2 shares[/QUOTE]

Dkfugate, PM me let's go work something out between us before we continue posting on this thread to cut down the Convos.

And yea Midguy is correct, i've just learnt that ME2 full DL comes with the Cerberus for everyone.

The login info for Black Ops First Strike has been sent out!

GAMESHARES:
Final Fantasy 7
Borderlands DLC (First 3 DLC packs only)

DLC VOUCHERS AND CODES:
Medal of Honor Online Pass Code
Battlefield Bad Company 2 VIP Code
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Onslaught Mode/Battlefield 1943 Bundle Voucher
Blur Dodge Viper ACR Unlock Code
Borderlands DLC Voucher (All 4 DLC Packs)
Dante's Inferno Dark Forest DLC Code
Duke Nukem Forever First Access Pass
Saboteur Midnight Show DLC Code
Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2 Collector's Edition Exclusive Content Voucher (3 Challenge Mode Levels, Ralph McQuarrie Concept Starkiller Skin, Lightsaber Crystal)
Aliens vs Predator Hunter Edition Four Exclusive Multiplayer Maps DLC Code
Front Mission Evolved Calm and Rexon Bonus Wanzers Code

[quote name='Poshbishounen']Looking for a share of Gundemonium, PoP Trilogy, Gunstar Heroes, After Burner.[/QUOTE]

Hey HipsterPrettyboy (Your translated name)

trying to start a group for Gundemonium, i'll keep you posted if there's any other interest. As for PoP, Talk to Meek.

*Sidenote, GS hero was one of my favorite game from SEGA back in the day.

flOw ($8 value)
1 slot available - $1.60

MotorStorm: Pacific Rift
Speed + Adrenaline DLC ($20 value)
1 slot available - $4.00

Looking for naughty bear DLC
-----------------------------------------

I am also Interested in starting or joining a PSN plus group with 15 months (10$ a share for the year)
or one with 12-15 left.

-----------------
Saling
1 Shares of left Maybe, Pending if the guy ever replies again.
Alien Breed 3 & Spare Parts
4$ paypal.

Last edited by a moderator:
trying to free up a few users and space on my ps3.....i have 1 spot for each for sale both on diffarant accounts first come first serve ill update when its sold.

slot 1---hasbro family game night (full game) $49.99 price--share cost $10
slot 2---blue toad murder files episodes 1-3 $29.99 price--share cost $6

these prices may be diffarant now ive had these shares for awhile? if the cost is not as i listed it please let me know and ill adjust my pricing (this is what i paid but it was a while back?) im just trying to get rid of these accounts to free up space and users on my ps3 to make room for new stuff

1 slot for each game so first one to p.m. that wants it gets it! ill update when they have sold.....
p.s. im willing to trade either one for a black ops first strike share if you have an extra of that? im waiting to get that but the person who has a spot for me has not got back with me?

Hey guys, if I want to share a game/DLC with someone, does the person have to create a new user? Or can they just login on their user account with my PSN ID and download?

I ask because I just downloaded something from someone here. But I deleted the user account. Did I lose the DLC?

And what if I want to share with somoene? Do i have to deactivate my system?

To: All who are interested in First Strike DLC

Selling First Strike DLC. Already bought so send me a PM if interested. I'm not going to pull a Direll :)lol:) so the price is $3/share.

First PM first serve basis.

EDIT: Can also sell the whole account for $12. So you can get your DLC for free if you sell the other 4 shares. Let me know.

[quote name='alangee']Hey guys, if I want to share a game/DLC with someone, does the person have to create a new user? Or can they just login on their user account with my PSN ID and download?

I ask because I just downloaded something from someone here. But I deleted the user account. Did I lose the DLC?[/QUOTE]

No, you can delete the user as long as their PSN is activated on your PS3.

i have shares of the new cod black ops first strike pack available. $15/5 = $3 each share. account already made

let me know if you want in

edit: 2 shares remaining

[quote name='alangee']Hey guys, if I want to share a game/DLC with someone, does the person have to create a new user? Or can they just login on their user account with my PSN ID and download?

I ask because I just downloaded something from someone here. But I deleted the user account. Did I lose the DLC?

And what if I want to share with somoene? Do i have to deactivate my system?[/QUOTE]

(((( " I ask because I just downloaded something from someone here. But I deleted the user account. Did I lose the DLC? " ))))

you need the account to have the ' rights ' to the content.
However, if you did delete the account..just access the account once again with THE SAME ps3 and you will have retrieved what was lost.

IF you were to ' share ' the account with another person OR LOG-IN with a different ps3, you would be stealing another share in which you did not pay for..

if you wanted to give the content to another person you would have to ' deactivate ' your ps3 within the account profile in which you would not be able to have access to the content any longer ( hence..giving your share of the content away )

Pigsy's Perfect 10 (These users have shown interest in the DLC recently.)

1. djratchet
2. randomdud
3. rpg
4. rkrocks123

[quote name='iwarboY']

IF you were to ' share ' the account with another person OR LOG-IN with a different ps3, you would be stealing another share in which you did not pay for..

if you wanted to give the content to another person you would have to ' deactivate ' your ps3 within the account profile in which you would not be able to have access to the content any longer ( hence..giving your share of the content away )[/QUOTE]

I'm actually just trying to share a DLC I purchased with a friend. But when he logged in with my account, it would ask for my Credit Card info. So I deactivated my account to see if it would help but it didn't. I kept it deactivated, gave him my CC info, and now he is downloading the DLC. Does that mean I am losing the DLC on my ps3? That would suck!

I was able to retrieve the DLC I had lost. But what if I decide to make more gameshare purchases on here and use up all my 16 accounts? When I deleted the user account, the DLC left. Will I have to lose the DLC to gain more?

[quote name='alangee']I'm actually just trying to share a DLC I purchased with a friend. But when he logged in with my account, it would ask for my Credit Card info. So I deactivated my account to see if it would help but it didn't. I kept it deactivated, gave him my CC info, and now he is downloading the DLC. Does that mean I am losing the DLC on my ps3? That would suck!

I was able to retrieve the DLC I had lost. But what if I decide to make more gameshare purchases on here and use up all my 16 accounts? When I deleted the user account, the DLC left. Will I have to lose the DLC to gain more?[/QUOTE]

o.0 you should have just deleted your billing information from the account.

[quote name='NSYNC']Pigsy's Perfect 10 (These users have shown interest in the DLC recently.)

1. djratchet
2. randomdud
3. rpg
4. rkrocks123
5.[/QUOTE]

Wow, thanks NSYNC for making me a list. I'll be in touch with the others with my paypal details. I can probably get it tonight.

[quote name='alangee']I'm actually just trying to share a DLC I purchased with a friend. But when he logged in with my account, it would ask for my Credit Card info. So I deactivated my account to see if it would help but it didn't. I kept it deactivated, gave him my CC info, and now he is downloading the DLC. Does that mean I am losing the DLC on my ps3? That would suck!

I was able to retrieve the DLC I had lost. But what if I decide to make more gameshare purchases on here and use up all my 16 accounts? When I deleted the user account, the DLC left. Will I have to lose the DLC to gain more?[/QUOTE]

you gave them your credit card info??? i'd cancel my cc if i were you!

you didn't lose anything.. just enter the account through you ps3, then enter the playstation store through the retrieved profile and access the previous downloads ' on the top right '

or you can enter ' account management ' in the retrieved profile and access previous downloads or download management .. then simply re-install the dlc

[quote name='GirlsRscandalouz']So I'm looking to put together a share group for the following games. I've had two people contact me with similar interests so far on here.

Killzone 3
Dead Space 2
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit
Bioshock 2

1. Me

Anyone else want in on a ongoing group not just some small dlc group?[/QUOTE]

Are you doing a separate Killzone 3 group or does this include all of the above games?

I have a code for the Killzone 3 retro maps.

I want to start a group for long term share for Killzone 3.

If there's no interest in the retro map, I'll just join Donut2922 group for longterm KZ3 DLC.

It'd be $1 a share and then 1/5 of whatever future maps cost.

1. Junno (Host)

1 share of spelunkers $1.50

i am looking to trade some content for the new cod maps ill have pay pal in a few more days but if you want to trade a slot for a game or 2 pm me

[quote name='NSYNC']Pigsy's Perfect 10 (These users have shown interest in the DLC recently.)

1. djratchet
2. randomdud
3. rpg(paid)
4. rkrocks123

Wow, thanks NSYNC for making me a list. I'll be in touch with the others with my paypal details. I can probably ge[/QUOTE]

Still waiting on the others, rpg has paid. Also, if anyone wants the last slot, LMK. It's $2.

I am also Interested in starting or joining a PSN plus group with 15 months (10$ a share for the year)
Or joining someones.

-----------------
Saling
1 Shares of left
4$ paypal.

[quote name='0_0']looking to start a group for Beyond Good & Evil and Pixeljunk Shooter 2

1. 0_0
[/QUOTE]

also, are beta codes shareable?

just found this site, regretting not sooner. looking for anyone with magic the gathering with dlc, faery legends of avalon, risk factions and prince of persia trilogy. psn is Encryptid, thank you

Back to the Future

1. meeek (host)
2. decon PAID, sent info
3. _Ph03n1x_ PAID, sent info
4. Bill123 ? (no sign since yesterday and our PJS2 share...)
5. CaseyRyback ? (supposed to be our 5th member, not been 24h since our last PM exchange
)

if Casey drops, I'll sure hit you guys buffcorp or WyldRyce a PM!

aha!

Back to the Future

1. meeek (host)
2. decon PAID, sent info
3. _Ph03n1x_ PAID, sent info
4. Bill123 ? (no sign since yesterday and our PJS2 share...)
5. CaseyRyback ? (supposed to be our 5th member, not been 24h since our last PM exchange, if he drops, I'll hit you guys buffcorp or WyldRyce a PM!)

Or joining one.

-----------------
Saling
1 Share left
4$ paypal.
--------------------

Bunks awesome-ness is making me feel generous.

1 Free Dead Space Ignition slot up for grabs, PM me.

Maybe something else later.

yeah, bunk's awesome! but not the reason you're giving out Dead Space for free aha (-->jgiovianni's generosity! missed a slot back then :p)

I might take your AB2/SP share, with that said!

[quote name='xfyre']Selling share of the complete Prince of Persia (Warrior within, Sands of Time, The Two Thrones). $9.

[/QUOTE]

Sold! Just sent funds :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back