anyone willing please Jax2001

I really want to play it :bouncy:

Split/Second, $6/share

1. HOST meeek
2. harleymandvdson
3. edson13
4. floormat ??
5. a buddy ??

feel free to add yourself or PM me, thanks!

[quote name='AxCrege']1. (Host)
2. Jax2001
3. saiZn
4. AxCrege
5. TehFlame
Dungeon Hunter:Alliance Share

we are in need of a host

I really want to play it :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

If any of you guys can host, I can join the group as 5th.

Hey guys I am looking to fill one spot in my long term game share group. The details are below. Please PM me or respond in the thread if you are interested or have any questions:

-We have our main purchase once every 2 months. I post the new items released after 2 months for members to vote on and anything that gets 4 votes or more we group purchase, though any items can be halved/third if members want to.
-The group has been together since July 2009, so we concentrate mostly on the newer items released in the store, though any member can nominate an older title for vote.
-Each week that new sales go up I send out a PM to the group to vote on so that we don't miss out on any of them.
- The account will be Canadian with 5% taxes. Money can be deposited directly (if you have access to a Canadian Credit Card or Canadian PSN Card) or sent by pay pal.
- Must be a CAG member for at least a year or have a recommendation from another CAG that he/she participated in a game share group with. (Sorry to new members but I have been burned twice in my Rock Band group).
-New member will not have access to past purchases, we will be starting a new account.

Split/Second, $6/share

1. HOST meeek
2. harleymandvdson
3. edson13
4. floormat ??
5. EstonianBeast

feel free to add yourself or PM me, thanks!

Not sure 100% tho, i might get another trade

Question. If I'm in USA can i have a gameshare from canada? Not sure if/how that works if they separate the psstore or what.

@ brewer Thats the type of deal I'm looking for but don't have the rep or people to recommend me yet.

[quote name='Ren Stimpy']Question. If I'm in USA can i have a gameshare from canada? Not sure if/how that works if they separate the psstore or what.

downloadable games will work but dlc is region locked

[quote name='Ren Stimpy']Question. If I'm in USA can i have a gameshare from canada? Not sure if/how that works if they separate the psstore or what.

@ brewer Thats the type of deal I'm looking for but don't have the rep or people to recommend me yet.[/QUOTE]

Hey Ren Stimpy you can have content from any Ps Store on your PS3. The only problem is being able to purchase the content since you need to either have a credit card that works in the region or purchase PSN Cards for that region (though Paypal gets around that issue as long as one member of the group can deposit). Also USA and CAN are considered the same PS store(at least on the game side), just different currencies.

[quote name='adamsant12']downloadable games will work but dlc is region locked[/QUOTE]

While true should be expanded on a bit more. DLC only works in games from the same region, so for example if you have the NA version of Killzone 3 you would have to purchase the NA DLC, the EU DLC will not work. Same thing when it comes to downloadable games, if you purchase the EU version of Super Stardust HD then you would have to purhcase the EU version of the DLC.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='wilflare']PlayStation+ Share
Selling for 10PayPal
Got it during the 12+3months promotion
Activated on Mar 9 (I think) so there's still the actual 12months left.

Reason: Having it on my Perm share account.

PM me[/QUOTE]

anyone? :D

thanks for info guys that was quick.

[quote name='brewer']Hey Ren Stimpy you can have content from any Ps Store on your PS3. The only problem is being able to purchase the content since you need to either have a credit card that works in the region or purchase PSN Cards for that region (though Paypal gets around that issue as long as one member of the group can deposit). Also USA and CAN are considered the same PS store(at least on the game side), just different currencies.

While true should be expanded on a bit more. DLC only works in games from the same region, so for example if you have the NA version of Killzone 3 you would have to purchase the NA DLC, the EU DLC will not work. Same thing when it comes to downloadable games, if you purchase the EU version of Super Stardust HD then you would have to purhcase the EU version of the DLC.[/QUOTE]

Account 1: ( 3 shares left)

FFVII $10
FFVIII $10
Tomb Raider $10
Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation $5
Suikoden $5
Castle Crashers $10
Fat Princess $15
($65 / 5 = $13)
Want: Good offers
-------------------------------------------
Account 2: (1 share left)

MAG + DLC
($45 / 5 = $9)
Account 3: (4 shares left)
(pre-made Groupshare account)

Plants Vs Zombies
$35 in wallet

Price to join is $20 (PSN$, PP, ect) We'll decide on what games to get after all slots are filled.

1. Randomdud (he'll handle the money)
2. Oaxan
3. Sittinghawk3
4. Jonfelkin
Only need ONE more person!
--------------------------------------------
No M rated games, no exceptions.
Edit: I don't accept PSP or PSX games.
Edit 2: I want a Minecraft Giftcode, so I'm willing to trade both the MAG and PSX/CC/FP accounts for 1 or 2 of those. PM me!

Got 1 person to bite now lets fill those last slots!

Modnation Racers DLC will include: Stunt Prop Pack($5), Holiday Pack($5), Carnival Prop Pack($5), and the Far East Track Theme($10)= $5 a share. This group could buy new themes as they come out if the group wants but this is as is for the time being.

1.OlDirtyBastard
2.ROB64

i have 2 slots on my main account with

tomb raider underworld
battle la
tomb raider revelations
angry birds
twisted metal 2
sim city 2000
monopoly
the hysteria project
fieldrunners
patapon 2 (psp)
cabelas dangerous hunts (psp)
home run hitters(psp)
and a mcla car pack dlc
altogether its about 90$ worth of content
it is 10$ a share and it must be by cc into a new account because i dont have paypal
also im trusted on QJ and have +3 rep
i can post proof
msg me on psn at a42261boy or emaill me at [email protected] if interested as i wont be on CAG very often

Looking to trade I have -
All the Borderlands DLC
Mass Effect 2
Plants vs Zombies
Dead Nation
Castle Crashers
Dungeon Hunter: Alliance
PixelJunk: Monsters

Send me PM on here or my PSN which is to the left of my post :O

Looking for:
PixelJunk Monsters + DLC
Tales about a Blob (or w/e it's called)
MAG
New Mass Effect 2 DLC (probaly my least prefered)
Death Spank Thongs of Virtue
PSN Cards are welcome.

[quote name='Ren Stimpy']Question. If I'm in USA can i have a gameshare from canada? Not sure if/how that works if they separate the psstore or what. [/QUOTE]
you can have gameshares from ANY part of the world if they are full games.
It's DLC that is region locked.
e.g. if you have a US disc and get EUR dlc, they won't be compatible

@ brewer Thats the type of deal I'm looking for but don't have the rep or people to recommend me yet.[/QUOTE]

It will work. I'm in Canada, and can use gameshares from U.S, so it will work both ways. The only thing is if you do a transaction using a Canadian paypal account to a U.S., you will get taxed. (Usually 30 cents-$1).

Account 1 - $2
Alien Breed 2

Account 2 - $2
Lead and Gold

Account 3 - $6
Droplitz
Gunstar Heroes
Trash Panic
Bomberman Ultra
Battlefield 1943

Account 4 - $3 (Pending reply)
Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes

[quote name='Polaris1001']If any of you guys can host, I can join the group as 5th.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='AxCrege']1. (Host)
2. Jax2001
3. saiZn
4. AxCrege
5. TehFlame
Dungeon Hunter:Alliance Share

we are in need of a host

I really want to play it :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I can't host right now. Any other takers.

This guy is taking forever to get back to me, so whatever. It's up for grabs now I don't want to hold it any longer.

Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes - $3 PM me.

[quote name='Donut2922']Yep sure do!

Killzone 3 long-term share
At this time looks like our group is:
1. Donut2922
2. GamerGirl34
3. Noone13
4. Junno
5. Trueblade

Anybody up to host?[/QUOTE]
I am interested in the new Killzone 3 maps that are available. Are the people in the list still up for it? Could we use the same group for any possible future DLC?

"Feedback"
Thanks Donut2922 for hosting the Castlevania DLC group. I would like to say that you are a great host.

[quote name='OlDirtyBastard']Got 1 person to bite now lets fill those last slots!

Modnation Racers DLC will include: Stunt Prop Pack($5), Holiday Pack($5), Carnival Prop Pack($5), and the Far East Track Theme($10)= $5 a share. This group could buy new themes as they come out if the group wants but this is as is for the time being.

1.OlDirtyBastard
2.ROB64
5.[/QUOTE]
bump

EDIT: what the hell, this was supposed to be on the next page. who deleted a post?

Account 1: ( 3 shares left)

FFVII $10
FFVIII $10
Tomb Raider $10
Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation $5
Suikoden $5
Castle Crashers $10
Fat Princess $15
($65 / 5 = $13)
Account 2: (1 share left)

MAG + DLC
($45 / 5 = $9)
Account 3: (4 shares left)
(pre-made Groupshare account)

Plants Vs Zombies
$35 in wallet

Price to join is $20 (PSN$, PP, ect) We'll decide on what games to get after all slots are filled.

1. Randomdud (he'll handle the money)
2. Oaxan
3. Sittinghawk3
4. Jonfelkin
C'mon guys, only need 1 more!
--------------------------------------------
No M rated games for any of the above, no exceptions.

[quote name='scarhawk']Dead Nation - $3

BTW you guys should get Clash of Heroes if you'e on the fence. My second favorite D/Led game, first being ME2.[/QUOTE]

are you still doing a KZ gameshare?

[quote name='Trueblade']I am interested in the new Killzone 3 maps that are available. Are the people in the list still up for it? Could we use the same group for any possible future DLC?

"Feedback"
Thanks Donut2922 for hosting the Castlevania DLC group. I would like to say that you are a great host.[/QUOTE]

Thanks bud :)

Killzone 3 long-term share
At this time looks like our group is:
1. Donut2922
2. GamerGirl34
3. Noone13
4. Junno
5. Trueblade

You other 3 still up for the gameshare?

still looking to buy (1 share)
(if there is a couple game even mix from my list on 1 account it even better)

looking (priority)
1- zombie apocalypse
2- Hard Corps: Uprising
3- Assault Heroes

looking (average)
4- Red Faction: Battlegrounds
5- Rush'N Attack: Ex-Patriot
6- Rocket Knight
7- Mega Man 10
8- Crescent Pale Mist
9- Alien Breed 3: Descent
10- Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game
11- Death Spank
12- Blade Kitten
13- Shank

looking (in last)
14- Braid
15- Alpha Mission II
16- PAC-MAN® Championship Edition DX
17- Spelunker HD

they are all welcome your offer for any of those gameshare

send me a PM thx

I'm looking for the following games, preferably grouped up as much as possible (as opposed to each game on its own account). Even if an account has an extra game not on my wants I'd still be open to buy it.

Plants vs Zombies
PJ Shooter 2
Vagrant Story
Samurai Shodown

I also have a share of Fat Princess for trade/sale.

[quote name='wilflare']PlayStation+ Share
Selling for 10PayPal
Got it during the 12+3months promotion
Activated on Mar 9 (I think) so there's still the actual 12months left.

Reason: Having it on my Perm share account.

PM me[/QUOTE]

still available!

Buying:

Borderlands + All DLC (1 Account)

Selling:

Dungeon Hunter Alliance $3
Bioshock 1 DLC (LAST SHARE) $1
Prince of Persia HD: SOT (LAST SHARE) $2

Hey guys I am looking to fill one spot in my long term game share group. The details are below. Please PM me or respond in the thread if you are interested or have any questions:

-We have our main purchase once every 2 months. I post the new items released after 2 months for members to vote on and anything that gets 4 votes or more we group purchase, though any items can be halved/third if members want to.
-The group has been together since July 2009, so we concentrate mostly on the newer items released in the store, though any member can nominate an older title for vote.
-Each week that new sales go up I send out a PM to the group to vote on so that we don't miss out on any of them.
- The account will be Canadian with 5% taxes. Money can be deposited directly (if you have access to a Canadian Credit Card or Canadian PSN Card) or sent by pay pal.
- Must be a CAG member for at least a year or have a recommendation from another CAG that he/she participated in a game share group with. (Sorry to new members but I have been burned twice in my Rock Band group).
-New member will not have access to past purchases, we will be starting a new account.

[quote name='Marauder7']Stacking: The Lost Hobo King DLC ($1 a share)
1. (Host)
2. Marauder7
3. gmoney1234567890
5. [/QUOTE]

Is this group still going? I'm interested in joining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back