Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='meeek']Stacking DLC

1. NEED HOST
2. Marauder7
3. gmoney1234567890
4. jamehze
5. PrinnyOtaku

I think other Stacking dlc are coming, I'll try to get confirmation on that.
Could host if so! (and if every member is interested)[/QUOTE]

Are we going to start this share?

Quote:
Originally Posted by meeek
Stacking DLC

1. NEED HOST
2. Marauder7
3. gmoney1234567890
4. jamehze
5. PrinnyOtaku

Could host if so! (and if every member is interested)

[quote name='Marauder7']Are we going to start this share?[/QUOTE]

if any of you can host i will take meeek spot (if he/she not taking it) got the 3$ ready no waiting ;)

let me know

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='fear_Me_All']
Could host if so! (and if every member is interested)

if any of you can host i will take meeek spot (if he/she not taking it) got the 3$ ready no waiting ;)

let me know[/QUOTE]

This is for the dlc not for the game. May want to check couple pages back because someone was trying to get a Stacking group going

[quote name='LizardKing1251']selling an account for $20

contains: Burnout, Scott Pilgrim, Brain Challenge, Fat Princess, Pain, Wolfenstein 3D, Zombie Apocalypse, Marvel vs Capcom 2, Mortal Kombat II, Wipeout HD and Ragdoll Kung Fu

PS1 games: Resident Evil Director's Cut, Blood Omen, MediEvil, Resident Evil 2, Silent Hill, Spyro, Gex 3, Legacy of Kain, FF IX, Castlevania Chronicles,

PSP: LBP, Harvest Moon, Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, Lego Harry Potter, TNA: Impact, Manhunt 2

addons for: LBP (pirates of the caribbean, metal gear solid and some costumes) Pain, Burnout, Ragdoll Kung Fu and Scott Pilgrim[/QUOTE]
dude, cut the crap! (stop selling account that aren't yours)

[quote name='Marauder7']This is for the dlc not for the game. May want to check couple pages back because someone was trying to get a Stacking group going[/QUOTE]

oup :roll: my bad.. thx for the info i will check who start a group for stacking
(again thx you ;))

Starting a groupshare. so far, the PSN account has:

Plants Vs Zombies
$35 in wallet

Price to join is $20 (PSN$, PP, ect) We'll decide on what games to get after all slots are filled. I'll put the games that everyone's interested in getting in spoilers below.

1. Randomdud (he'll add the money to the account)
2. Oaxan
3. Sittinghawk3
4. Jonfelkin
Just need one more and we can have at it! anyone willing?

Group wants:

Jonfelkin wants:

Might and Magic
Dungeon Hunter
Ghostbusters
Magic the gathering
Risk Factions

I want:

Scott Pilgrim vs The World: The Game
Marvel Vs Capcom 2
X-Men
Prince of Persia (the new one that just came out on PSN)

Anybody up for starting/joining a Mortal Kombat preorder code share? Each person would contribute a code from the preorder or KE edition of the game.

List of DLC Klassic Kostumes/Fatalities and retailers:
Gamestop - Scorpion
Wal-Mart - Mileena
Amazon - Reptile
Best Buy - Sub-Zero
Toys R Us - Kitana
Blu-Ray - Jade
Kollector's Edition - Ermac

Add name and character kostume you'll have to list if interested!

1) CaptainJoel - Scorpion Klassic costume and Fatality
2)
3)
4)
5)

CaptainJoel, that's a brilliant idea! This will come in handy with L.A. Noire and other games spreading out DLC to retailers. Genius, LOL!

Pixel Junk Monsters
Street Fighter 2
Mortal Combat 2
Flower
All Uncharted 2 DLC
Super Puzzle Fighter HD
Calling All Cars
Mortal Kombat 2
Risk Factions
Final Fantasy IX
Bioshock DLC
Bomber man Ultra
Super Street Fighter 2 HD
SkyFighter
Ghostbusters
Magic the gathering
Tales of Monkey Island
Metal gear solid 1
burn Zombie Burn
LBP 2 content,
and
Superstardust
All Borderlands DLC
Battlefield 1943
Pacman CE DX
Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection Online
Fallout Vega DLC
Final Fantasy VII
All Assassins Creed Brother DLC (Includes Limited Edition DLC)

These are between 5 different accounts
and each has at least one share left

Im looking for
Castle Crashers
Clash of Heroes HD
Blue Toad Murder Files
Magic the gathering
TMNT
Flock
Fat Princess
Battle Fantasia
Record of Agarest War
Crystal Defenders
Braid
UNO
Or anything you can really tempt me with

But i'd like and decent ps1 games if anyone has them.

Pm me on here or my PSN name is Carangelo

[quote name='OlDirtyBastard']Got 1 person to bite now lets fill those last slots!

Modnation Racers DLC will include: Stunt Prop Pack($5), Holiday Pack($5), Carnival Prop Pack($5), and the Far East Track Theme($10)= $5 a share. This group could buy new themes as they come out if the group wants but this is as is for the time being.

1.OlDirtyBastard
2.ROB64
5.[/QUOTE]Bump.

Nobody Interested in a Modnation Racers Share??? Come on, it's $5 for a little extra career and a shitload of props.

Looking to sell or trade (Toss me some offers):
Tales of Monkey Island ($4)
Echochrome ($2)
Blue Toad Murder Files ($3)
All Borderlands DLC ($6)
Castlevania SoTN ($2)
BF1943/Onslaught ($3)
Flow DLC ($0.60)
Ghostbusters Sanctum of Slime ($2)

Wants (Trades only, I'll contact you if I want to buy)
Soldner X-2 DLC, Scott Pilgrim DLC, Explodemon, Swarm, Megaman 10, PoP Trilogy

Mass Effect 2 + All DLC's on 2 accounts

Also anybody interested in buying my slot in this gameshare group that already has Split Second/Moon Driver/Tetris/Hard Corps/Swarm let me know.....this group is slow and I'm looking to join a more active group. 16.00

[quote name='MAG beast']Pixel Junk Monsters
Street Fighter 2
Mortal Combat 2
Flower
All Uncharted 2 DLC
Super Puzzle Fighter HD
Calling All Cars
Mortal Kombat 2
Risk Factions
Final Fantasy IX
Bioshock DLC
Bomber man Ultra
SkyFighter
Ghostbusters
Magic the gathering
Tales of Monkey Island
Metal gear solid 1
burn Zombie Burn
LBP 2 content,
and
Superstardust
All Borderlands DLC
Battlefield 1943
Pacman CE DX
Fallout Vega DLC
Final Fantasy VII

Im looking for
Castle Crashers
Clash of Heroes HD
Blue Toad Murder Files
Magic the gathering
TMNT
Flock
Fat Princess
Battle Fantasia
Record of Agarest War
Crystal Defenders
Braid
UNO

Pm me on here or my PSN name is Carangelo[/QUOTE]
DO NOT TRADE WITH, HE WILL STEAL YOUR ACCOUNT! Get lost dude, you've been exposed...

[quote name='NSYNC']CaptainJoel, that's a brilliant idea! This will come in handy with L.A. Noire and other games spreading out DLC to retailers. Genius, LOL![/QUOTE]
Thanks, I actually got the idea from some guys doing the same back when New Vegas came out, though.

I just reallllly want everyone's Klassic costumes.

[quote name='MAG beast']Pixel Junk Monsters
Street Fighter 2
Mortal Combat 2
Flower
All Uncharted 2 DLC
Super Puzzle Fighter HD
Calling All Cars
Mortal Kombat 2
Risk Factions
Final Fantasy IX
Bioshock DLC
Bomber man Ultra
SkyFighter
Ghostbusters
Magic the gathering
Tales of Monkey Island
Metal gear solid 1
burn Zombie Burn
LBP 2 content,
and
Superstardust
All Borderlands DLC
Battlefield 1943
Pacman CE DX
Fallout Vega DLC
Final Fantasy VII

Im looking for
Castle Crashers
Clash of Heroes HD
Blue Toad Murder Files
Magic the gathering
TMNT
Flock
Fat Princess
Battle Fantasia
Record of Agarest War
Crystal Defenders
Braid
UNO

Pm me on here or my PSN name is Carangelo[/QUOTE]

haha what a blast from the past.

Just in case there are any new traders in here: MAG Beast is a scammer. I've posted a few times about in previous gameshare threads and others have corroborated (can check my post history).

1. NEED HOST
2. Marauder7
3. gmoney1234567890
4. jamehze
5. PrinnyOtaku

let me know

I'll host. This has been dragging for a while already and I want my 100%.

[quote name='doucheland']haha what a blast from the past.

Just in case there are any new traders in here: MAG Beast is a scammer. I've posted a few times about in previous gameshare threads and others have corroborated (can check my post history).[/QUOTE]

i confirm it he his a scammer sadly avoid him dont be fool

[quote name='gmoney1234567890']Thanks for the heads up about mag beast. Knew his name sounded familiar[/QUOTE]

How does this guy still have a valid CAG account?

[quote name='WiiNet']How does this guy still have a valid CAG account?[/QUOTE]

I don't think CAG considers gameshare scamming as scamming. It's clearly stated at the OP that we should trade at our own risk. Not that I agree with it but that's what it is.

[quote name='jamehze']I'll host. This has been dragging for a while already and I want my 100%.[/QUOTE]
don't forget me jam'! I somehow got left off, but I was there before fear_Me_All, who's looking for game+dlc anyway...

We oughta do something about MAG beast, that guy is terrible for the community, he changes info/steal accounts...

Anyone want to start a share group for all the different preorders for Mortal Kombat?

I got Scorpions myself it would be nice to get 5 different ones (Scorpion, Reptile, Ermac, Mileena, Sub-Zero) anyone up for it?

[quote name='MrRosales']Anyone want to start a share group for all the different preorders for Mortal Kombat?

I got Scorpions myself it would be nice to get 5 different ones (Scorpion, Reptile, Ermac, Mileena, Sub-Zero) anyone up for it?[/QUOTE]

Someone already thought of that

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Anybody up for starting/joining a Mortal Kombat preorder code share? Each person would contribute a code from the preorder or KE edition of the game.

Gamestop - Scorpion
Wal-Mart - Mileena
Amazon - Reptile
Best Buy - Sub-Zero
Toys R Us - Kitana
Blu-Ray - Jade

2)
3)
4)
5)[/QUOTE]

I think the two most available costumes will be Reptile and Scorpion, Jade will probably also be really widely available since you just have to buy a blu for her. Really hoping someone else would like to share.

[quote name='Oaxan']Starting a groupshare. so far, the PSN account has:

Plants Vs Zombies
$35 in wallet

Price to join is $20 (PSN$, PP, ect) We'll decide on what games to get after all slots are filled. I'll put the games that everyone's interested in getting in spoilers below.

1. Randomdud (he'll add the money to the account)
2. Oaxan
3. Sittinghawk3
4. Jonfelkin
Just need one more and we can have at it! anyone willing?

Group wants:

Jonfelkin wants:

Might and Magic
Dungeon Hunter
Ghostbusters
Magic the gathering
Risk Factions

Games Randomdud's interested in:

Everyday Shooter
Fat Princess plus DLC
Pixeljunk Trilogy
Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty
Prince of Persia plus Epilogue DLC
Dungeon Hunter
Modnation Racers plus some DLC

I want:

Scott Pilgrim vs The World: The Game
Marvel Vs Capcom 2
X-Men
Prince of Persia (the new one that just came out on PSN)
[/QUOTE]

Come on guys, he's been waiting for about a week. :I

I added some of my wants to the list.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I think the two most available costumes will be Reptile and Scorpion, Jade will probably also be really widely available since you just have to buy a blu for her. Really hoping someone else would like to share.[/QUOTE]

I found a thread on gamefaqs asking about making a group for them and within like 7 posts they found they're 5 so I'm hoping (since this board is actually dedicated to sharing) we see that same reaction here if not better :p

Hey guys I am looking to fill one spot in my long term game share group. The details are below. Please PM me or respond in the thread if you are interested or have any questions:

-We have our main purchase once every 2 months. I post the new items released after 2 months for members to vote on and anything that gets 4 votes or more we group purchase, though any items can be halved/third if members want to.
-The group has been together since July 2009, so we concentrate mostly on the newer items released in the store, though any member can nominate an older title for vote.
-Each week that new sales go up I send out a PM to the group to vote on so that we don't miss out on any of them.
- The account will be Canadian with 5% taxes. Money can be deposited directly (if you have access to a Canadian Credit Card or Canadian PSN Card) or sent by pay pal.
- Must be a CAG member for at least a year or have a recommendation from another CAG that he/she participated in a game share group with. (Sorry to new members but I have been burned twice in my Rock Band group).
-New member will not have access to past purchases, we will be starting a new account.

[quote name='MrRosales']I found a thread on gamefaqs asking about making a group for them and within like 7 posts they found they're 5 so I'm hoping (since this board is actually dedicated to sharing) we see that same reaction here if not better :p[/QUOTE]
Yeah I saw the same and am hoping for the same. Would love to get me some Ermac/Reptile action going.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Yeah I saw the same and am hoping for the same. Would love to get me some Ermac/Reptile action going.[/QUOTE]

I'll have a code for Reptile, so you can count me in if the slots available.

need to sell asap gameshares...

i have like 5+ slots open for each and im selling em on the cheap.

super street fighter 2 hd remix 5+ slots ($1.50)

marvel vs capcom 2 5+ slots ($1.50)

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Anybody up for starting/joining a Mortal Kombat preorder code share? Each person would contribute a code from the preorder or KE edition of the game.

Gamestop - Scorpion
Wal-Mart - Mileena
Amazon - Reptile
Best Buy - Sub-Zero
Toys R Us - Kitana
Blu-Ray - Jade

2)
3)
4)
5)[/QUOTE]
Bump to the new page!

[quote name='meeek']don't forget me jam'! I somehow got left off, but I was there before fear_Me_All, who's looking for game+dlc anyway...

We oughta do something about MAG beast, that guy is terrible for the community, he changes info/steal accounts...[/QUOTE]

My fault. If there are no complaints on your side, I probably can do this tonight.

Public Service Announcement: The Might and Magic game that came out last week is really good and an incredible value for the price. Tons of content. One of the best PSN purchases I've made.

Looking for shares of the following and i pay with paypal. Would prefer bundle accounts but will purchase singles too.

Scott Pilgrim
Xmen
Megaman 9 and 10
Castle Crashers
Braid
Comet Crash
Dead Nation
Death Spank

[quote name='MrRosales']Mortal Kombat Preorder DLC (Just add yourself in if you have a different char than what's on the list)

1.MrRosales (Scorpion)
2.silentevil (Ermac & Jade)
5.[/QUOTE]

I'm getting the KE so I'll have Ermac and Jade. If more people join up I'll throw them in.

Anybody up for starting/joining a Mortal Kombat preorder code share? Each person would contribute a code from the preorder or KE edition of the game.

Gamestop - Scorpion
Wal-Mart - Mileena
Amazon - Reptile
Best Buy - Sub-Zero
Toys R Us - Kitana
Blu-Ray - Jade

2) Silentevil - Ermac/Jade (will join as long as others join, too)
3)
4)
5)

Come one, people! This is a great way to get the exclusive preorder characters without having to wait for them to be released as DLC or pay for them on Ebay!

[quote name='kov887']Anyone interested in a group for the DLC BlazeBlue: CS characters since the CSII patch is coming out in May? I don't have any of them, so we could get all 3 or just Platinum since she's new.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='fear_Me_All']how many character? and how much it be a share . i be interested

thx you[/QUOTE]

It depends on how many people are interested in what. For all 3 characters it'd be $4.80, for just Platinum the Trinity, it'd be $1.60.

Gamestop - Scorpion
Wal-Mart - Mileena
Amazon - Reptile
Best Buy - Sub-Zero
Toys R Us - Kitana
Blu-Ray - Jade

2) Silentevil - Ermac/Jade (will join as long as others join, too)
3) KrebStar - Reptile
4)
5)

Come one, people! This is a great way to get the exclusive preorder characters without having to wait for them to be released as DLC or pay for them on Ebay![/QUOTE]

You forgot about KrebStar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back