CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='fueledbyramen']Can anyone vouch for Swindler over here?
lol, don't want to be getting scammed.[/QUOTE]

Just gave him my account info and now the pw has been changed. It only had 2 games on it with 3 shares left but still a little annoying at how pointless it is for someone to do this.
Bit early to jump to conclusions but I would stay away from him til I figure out if its as it seems.
I was online when someone signed on to my account and it logged out and signed in 3 times, So it could of been shared with 3 people.
Also to note is I recived a message on here from someone called Iwillstealyourgames Just after this happened wanting to trade.
Could be a coincidence but someone called swindler and someone called Iwillstealyourgames messaging me makes it seem very dodgy.

Edit1- He gave me the new pw now.. Will have to wait and see if he gives me the info so I can get the games he said he will trade. Very odd trade.

Last edited by a moderator:
can someone send message to who might take care of MAG beast
he keep leaving feedback bad one to random user

p.s. if we were like him we should all leave him negatif feedback with same comment read is 2 last feedback
he got maybe caf team will make somethign out of that thing(him/her/it) what ever you want call it

[quote name='jonfelkin']Just gave him my account info and now the pw has been changed. It only had 2 games on it with 3 shares left but still a little annoying at how pointless it is for someone to do this.
Bit early to jump to conclusions but I would stay away from him til I figure out if its as it seems.
I was online when someone signed on to my account and it logged out and signed in 3 times, So it could of been shared with 3 people.
Also to note is I recived a message on here from someone called Iwillstealyourgames Just after this happened wanting to trade.
Could be a coincidence but someone called swindler and someone called Iwillstealyourgames messaging me makes it seem very dodgy.

Edit1- He gave me the new pw now.. Will have to wait and see if he gives me the info so I can get the games he said he will trade. Very odd trade.[/QUOTE]

Keep us posted on this. I'm getting the same PMs. Always ask for the account info first if you're dealing with someone new to confirm. Don't give it away that easily.

[quote name='jonfelkin']Just gave him my account info and now the pw has been changed. It only had 2 games on it with 3 shares left but still a little annoying at how pointless it is for someone to do this.

Edit1- He gave me the new pw now.. Will have to wait and see if he gives me the info so I can get the games he said he will trade. Very odd trade.[/QUOTE]

You can check the number of shares you have in an account at qriocity.com if that helps. Need the right info to check though.

STACKING THE LOST HOBO KING DLC

> DLC ONLY: $1/share, be up for also purchasing future DLC for the game (doubt they make anymore).

>> No newbies, sorry.

1. PrinnyOtaku - host
2. Marauder7
3. gmoney1234567890
4. jamehze

Still need one more.

Modnation Racers DLC will include: Stunt Prop Pack($5), Holiday Pack($5), Carnival Prop Pack($5), and the Far East Track Theme($10)= $5 a share. This group could buy new themes as they come out if the group wants but this is as is for the time being.

1.OlDirtyBastard
2.ROB64

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']STACKING THE LOST HOBO KING DLC

> DLC ONLY: $1/share, be up for also purchasing future DLC for the game (doubt they make anymore).

>> No newbies, sorry.

1. PrinnyOtaku - host
2. Marauder7
3. gmoney1234567890
4. jamehze

Still need one more.[/QUOTE]

to the group member went 1 of you is done with the stacking DLC i be interested in buying it
so just send me a PM please thx that be appreciate

[quote name='meeek']yeah guys, count me in! :) (looks like we're on the same page hehe)

EDIT: if fear_Me_All wants my spot, I'm OK with it, and when the first one of you guys has finished the dlc, he contacts me, alright?[/QUOTE]

Waiting for someone to send me the payment information

Hey guys I am looking to fill one spot in my long term game share group. The details are below. Please PM me or respond in the thread if you are interested or have any questions:

-We have our main purchase once every 2 months. I post the new items released after 2 months for members to vote on and anything that gets 4 votes or more we group purchase, though any items can be halved/third if members want to.
-The group has been together since July 2009, so we concentrate mostly on the newer items released in the store, though any member can nominate an older title for vote.
-Each week that new sales go up I send out a PM to the group to vote on so that we don't miss out on any of them.
- The account will be Canadian with 5% taxes. Money can be deposited directly (if you have access to a Canadian Credit Card or Canadian PSN Card) or sent by pay pal.
- Must be a CAG member for at least a year or have a recommendation from another CAG that he/she participated in a game share group with.
-New member will not have access to past purchases, we will be starting a new account.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Im up for a MK DLC group, i have Reptile.

1. Scorpion/Jade - Junno
2. Reptile - dgwillia006
5.[/QUOTE]

3. Ermac- Ruiz619

[quote name='Marauder7']Waiting for someone to send me the payment information[/QUOTE]

I already told fma he can't take meek's spot. I'm not willing to deal with new registrees. Payment info will go out when there's a fifth. Or someone else can host if you want it faster, but I'm not gonna risk nonsense on my paypal account.

[quote name='bastiartadi']You can check the number of shares you have in an account at qriocity.com if that helps. Need the right info to check though.[/QUOTE]

Seems he has used 2 shares of the account, Thanks for the tip and he also never sent his details just a few messages about what he should do next of which I replied to when I had some small hope he still might be legit. Gave details first as didn't really think an account with 2 games was worth ripping someone off over, and also I have 0 feedback here also. couldn't imagine someone making the effort to lie when they could just actually make an easy legit trade for some games they actually have as you dont lose anything doing this the proper way.

So I recommed to avoid swindler, unless you get his details first and only have 1 share left on your account and dont mind the potential for password change.

rainbow vegas 2 is coming today i think if you guys want to start a group
edit: april 26th is when it hits

1.host
2.sir-fly

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']I already told fma he can't take meek's spot. I'm not willing to deal with new registrees. Payment info will go out when there's a fifth. Or someone else can host if you want it faster, but I'm not gonna risk nonsense on my paypal account.[/QUOTE]

I'll host then if that's such a problem like I originally said.

MK Klassics gameshare
1) CaptainJoel - Scorpion Klassic costume and Fatality
2) Silentevil - Ermac/Jade
3) KrebStar - Reptile
4) xxjonoxx - Sub-Zero
5) SEH - Mileena

I sent out PMs with all the GameShare info to everyone in the group!

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']STACKING THE LOST HOBO KING DLC

>> No newbies, sorry.

1. PrinnyOtaku - host
2. Marauder7
3. gmoney1234567890
4. jamehze

Still need one more.[/QUOTE]

Is Stacking still free to PS+ members? I can't check now because I'm not near my ps3. If so, I'll join this group.

anyone wanna buy a share of split/second and tetris? 10$ psn credit
or ill trade for MAG? anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CaptainJoel']MK Klassics gameshare
3) KrebStar - Reptile
4) xxjonoxx - Sub-Zero
5) SEH - Mileena

I sent out PMs with all the GameShare info to everyone in the group![/QUOTE]

Threw Mileena up there and grabbed Sub-Zero and Scorpion so far. Thanks a bunch guys.

[quote name='justan00b']anyone wanna buy a share of split/second and tetris? 10$ psn credit[/QUOTE]
you got S/S, too?

[quote name='shoe478']Is Stacking still free to PS+ members? I can't check now because I'm not near my ps3. If so, I'll join this group.[/QUOTE]
Not anymore! I think there might be enough people interested in Stacking+dlc...

Count me in for the MK Group DLC, I have Sub Zero!

1. Scorpion/Jade - Junno
2. Reptile - dgwillia006
3. Ermac- Ruiz619
4. Sub-Zero - Jsanc972

[quote name='jsanc972']Count me in for the MK Group DLC, I have Sub Zero!

1. Scorpion/Jade - Junno
2. Reptile - dgwillia006
3. Ermac- Ruiz619
4. Sub-Zero - Jsanc972
[/QUOTE]

Ok, account's made. I already put Scorpion there. I should be getting the Jade code with my movie on the mail tomorrow.

Ruiz will give us the code for Ermac later in the afternoon.

As I get the codes from you guys, I'll put them in the account and give you the info.

Just need one more! (Either Mileena or Kitana)

[quote name='Junno']Ok, account's made. I already put Scorpion there. I should be getting the Jade code with my movie on the mail tomorrow.

Ruiz will give us the code for Ermac later in the afternoon.

As I get the codes from you guys, I'll put them in the account and give you the info.

Just need one more! (Either Mileena or Kitana)[/QUOTE]

Junno, you have a PM!

[quote name='jamehze']Ugh I can't add funds into my wallet on PSN. Anyone else has this issue? I've tried 4 different cards already. One was prepaid to check.[/QUOTE]

I had a similar issue the last time I tried to host. Had to use Amazon when this happened. Could be random, or a Tuesday update thing.

[quote name='jamehze']Ugh I can't add funds into my wallet on PSN. Anyone else has this issue? I've tried 4 different cards already. One was prepaid to check.[/QUOTE]

I had a similar issue the last time I tried to host. Had to use Amazon when this happened. Could be random, or a Tuesday update thing.

Mirror's Edge Pure Time Trial DLC ($10)
2 slots available - $2.00 each

flOw ($8)
3 slots available - $1.60 each

[quote name='justan00b']anyone wanna buy a share of split/second and tetris? 10$ psn credit
or ill trade for MAG? anyone?[/QUOTE]
PM sent :)

[quote name='CaptainJoel']MK Klassics gameshare
3) KrebStar - Reptile
4) xxjonoxx - Sub-Zero
5) SEH - Mileena

I sent out PMs with all the GameShare info to everyone in the group![/QUOTE]

Awesome Ill dl Ermac tonight and Jade as soon as I get it.

Also anyone with Kitana dlc Ill trade my Scropion or game share with you.

[quote name='meeek']silentevil, aren't you confused? DL the dlc you're providing? it's all or nothing, basically...[/QUOTE]
Not confused I have Scropion, Jade, and Ermac. Someone else in my group has Scropion so I'm trying to either trade or game share my Scropion for Kitana.

if someone wants to start another MK klassic costume group, I have reptile.

Ideally it would nice if it could be a long-term MK group to buy future DLC too

[quote name='xxjonoxx']Would anyone be interested in starting a share (or already have one) that plans to buy Dino Crisis 2 today?[/QUOTE]

I am, but I'm gonna have to start cutting back on accounts so if I were to join a DC2 group then it would need to include several other PSone classics. Been wanting to be in a longterm PSone classic group, but no one seems to be interested.

[quote name='sir-fly']rainbow vegas 2 is coming today i think if you guys want to start a group
edit: april 26th is when it hits

1.host
2.sir-fly
5.[/QUOTE]
any takers? v2 is a great game

I would assume that these can be gameshared, but if not let me know. I have gamestop preorder codes for:

Socom 4 Abandoned Map
Portal 2 Custom skins for Atlas & P-body co-op play

[quote name='dgwillia006']So whats up with the group, are we waiting for everyone to show up?[/QUOTE]

Just made the account.

We have Scorption and Sub-Zero in the account. Will have Ermac later today.

We're missing one more person, can be either Mileena or Kitana.

Will send you the info as soon as I get your Reptile code.

[quote name='sir-fly']any takers? v2 is a great game[/QUOTE]

Yeah the Terrorist Hunt mode is a lot of fun with a good party of 4 people. I've sunk a lot of hours into my retail copy.

Anyone interested in a group for the DLC BlazeBlue: CS characters since the CSII patch is coming out in May? I don't have any of them, so we could get all 3 or just Platinum since she's new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back