CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if I'd post this here, but I have a DLC code forDissidia 012 for an outfit for Cecil called "Knight of the Twin Moon" that I'd sell for some Paypal, send me a PM!

[quote name='Ratfoot']Looking to start another MK Costume gameshare I've got a Reptile code, if you've got any others let me know.[/QUOTE]if you get Kitana Ill throw in my Scropion

Trading
Shank
Mvc2
Astro Tipper
Wolfenstein3D
Psp Games-
Nba 2k11
Def jam Fight For Ny
And Crash3
TRADES ONLY!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Buying any of the following :

Scott Pilgrim
Xmen
Megaman 9 and 10
Castle Crashers
Braid
Comet Crash
Dead Nation
Death Spank

Just pm me and how much for each. Would prefer bundles but will do singles.

[quote name='shoe478']Is Stacking still free to PS+ members? I can't check now because I'm not near my ps3. If so, I'll join this group.[/QUOTE]

If it's in your download history you can still grab it, otherwise no it's not on PS+ anymore.

Granted you should download everything PS+ has to offer even if you don't want to play it or keep it on your HDD.

[quote name='Kamikaz3']Trading
Shank
Mvc2
Astro Tipper
Wolfenstein2D
Psp Games-
Nba 2k11
Def KIam Fight For Ny
And Crash3[/QUOTE]

i am interested in shank PM send

Sorry, ended up going with another group on a different site with my Reptile Code. I still have a Ermac code. (I got Scorpion/Subzero/Reptile), so im interested in all the rest.

Also, theres a chance we might have an open slot in our group (If our 5th doesnt show), so if they dont ill post info incase anyone wants to join in.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']MK Klassics gameshare
1) CaptainJoel - Scorpion Klassic costume and Fatality
2) Silentevil - Ermac/Jade
3) KrebStar - Reptile
4) xxjonoxx - Sub-Zero
5) SEH - Mileena

I sent out PMs with all the GameShare info to everyone in the group![/QUOTE]
Ermac is in now sorry for being so late guys/

[quote name='xxjonoxx']Would anyone be interested in starting a share (or already have one) that plans to buy Dino Crisis 2 today?[/QUOTE]

Sure, I would.

Dino Crisis 2 share:
1. rkrocks123 (host)
2. xxjonoxx
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?
6. ?

STACKING THE LOST HOBO KING DLC

> DLC ONLY: $1/share, be up for also purchasing future DLC for the game (doubt they make anymore).

>> No newbies, sorry.

1. PrinnyOtaku - host
2. Marauder7
3. gmoney1234567890
4. jamehze

Still need one more.

I can't host since my credit card isn't being accepted, but if no one joins by Thurs I'll buy two slots to speed this process along.

Still selling 3 shares of:

Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Tomb Raider
Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation
Suikoden
Castle Crashers
and Fat Princess.
also has a couple PSP games and some DLC for Uncharted 2 and Batman AA on the account.

Shoot me an offer, no newbies.

[quote name='rkrocks123']Sure, I would.

Dino Crisis 2 share:
1. rkrocks123 (host)
2. xxjonoxx
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?
6. ?[/QUOTE]

I'm interested in joining the share.

[quote name='Kamikaz3']His Psn Is Carangelo And He Had Rep Here So I Trusted Him To Go First And he Changed All My info And sign In id So I Cant Get Back To My acc[/QUOTE]

his user name is MAG beast he scam many user here too ( but mod never ban him)

try to get your password back and change it (ask around some be able to help you out i am not good enough for that)

p.s. take note before gameshare ask to other user here who are well know about it that might help you

i just look at his feedback he have 50% swindler it kind of your fault too with that score ask around before just a advice

His Psn Is Carangelo And He Had Rep Here So I Trusted Him To Go First And he Changed All My info And sign In id So I Cant Get Back To My acc

Arcana Heart 3 ($29.99)

anyone interested gameshare ARCANA HEARTS 3
it a fighting game all with girl power look very interesting

so it 6$ a share

1.host(anyone)
2.fear_me_all

come on guy let add yourself into the list (forget about MK :roll::lol:)
(just before adding yourself be sure thx you)

FMA

[quote name='Kamikaz3']His Psn Is Carangelo And He Had Rep Here So I Trusted Him To Go First And he Changed All My info And sign In id So I Cant Get Back To My acc[/QUOTE]

You dont know the Birthdate you used for the account? You can easily reset it on the U.S Playstation Site as long as you have the Birthday and Email i believe.

Thinking about selling a share into my PSN account, it's the only share left and it'd be a perma spot, some rules will apply of course.

1.) No CAG newbies.
2.) Atleast 30 trades.
3.) Be known on CAG and have a great reputation.

The follow games have been bought:

PS One Classics:
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy Tactics
Castlevania SOTN
Casltevania Chronicles
Suikoden
Front Mission 3
Threads of Fate
Vagrant Story
Xenogears
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
Oddworld: Abe's Exodus
Parasite Eve
Legend of Mana

Minis:
Angry Birds
Monsters (Probably) Stole My Princess
The Mystery of the Crystal Portal

PS3 Games:
Peggle
TV Show King
Deathspank
Deathspank Thongs of Virtue
Shatter
Blue Toad Murder Files (All Chapters)
Sky Fighter
Dead Nation
Pixeljunk Eden
Blast Factor + All DLC
Megaman 9
Megaman 10
Earthworm Jim HD
Pixeljunk Shooter
Marvel Vs Capcom 2
Scott Pilgram vs. The World
Trine
Fat Princess
Flower

PSP Games:
What have I done to deserve this my lord?!2
Yggdra Union

DLC:
All Mass Effect 2 DLC
All Borderlands DLC

Dv8mad, Mikebastard, and a RL friend have access to the account, so there's a slot for one more person. So I'm going to take offers and there's always stuff that will be added to the account. I'm not just selling this to anyone, look above for the rules.

Hey were missing one person on the MK preorder share now and were looking for a sub-zero we already got 4 people with

Jade
Ermac
Scorpion
Reptile

[quote name='jamehze']STACKING THE LOST HOBO KING DLC

> DLC ONLY: $1/share, be up for also purchasing future DLC for the game (doubt they make anymore).

>> No newbies, sorry.

1. PrinnyOtaku - host
2. Marauder7
3. gmoney1234567890
4. jamehze
5. meeek
[/QUOTE]

Count me in guys, I found a temporary parade against that %@µ¤ error 80710092 that keeps popping up...

PS: I'm down for future dlc as well, if there is any.

so, MAG Beast = Swindler = account theft, I'm guessing he can't be banned since g.s. is only tolerated on this site...

Arcana Heart 3 ($29.99)

so it 6$ a share

1.host(anyone)
2.fear_me_all

FMA

[quote name='fear_Me_All']Arcana Heart 3 ($29.99)

so it 6$ a share

1.antlp89
2.fear_me_all

FMA[/QUOTE]

I can host. Let me know if/when the share has been filled and I can set up the account.

Anyone else interested just add yourself to the list.

Accounts/shares for sale (games are on separate accounts):

1) PJ Shooter - $2 (one share)

2) Wipeout HD + Fury - $5 (one share)

For payment please paypal gift or cover paypal fees for payment

[quote name='Beatofficer']Thinking about selling a share into my PSN account, it's the only share left and it'd be a perma spot, some rules will apply of course.

1.) No CAG newbies.
2.) Atleast 30 trades.
3.) Be known on CAG and have a great reputation.
[/quote]
I find it funny that the buyer needs 30 trades whem you yourself only have 25. Besides, you're going to have trouble finding a buyer considering we're not allowed to leave feedback in gamesharing.

[quote name='meeek']Count me in guys, I found a temporary parade against that %@µ¤ error 80710092 that keeps popping up...

PS: I'm down for future dlc as well, if there is any.[/QUOTE]

Woohoo we can start this thing finally. Please send payment information. I'll be on the road today and hopefully have payment ready by that evening or Thursday morning.

[quote name='bastiartadi']I find it funny that the buyer needs 30 trades whem you yourself only have 25. Besides, you're going to have trouble finding a buyer considering we're not allowed to leave feedback in gamesharing.[/QUOTE]

Right here baby.

[quote name='bastiartadi']I find it funny that the buyer needs 30 trades whem you yourself only have 25. Besides, you're going to have trouble finding a buyer considering we're not allowed to leave feedback in gamesharing.[/QUOTE]

My feedback has nothing to do with me desiring to have someone who has a good trading reputation? I'm gauging interest, you don't need to be a dick. If it was a high priority I would've been trying a long time ago to sell the last slot. I gave the other slots away so I could still do the last if someone I knew on here wanted the last share, thus me gauging interest in anyone who would be interested in buying it.

Side note: rereading this most of it doesn't make sense and I'm tired.

[quote name='Beatofficer']My feedback has nothing to do with me desiring to have someone who has a good trading reputation? I'm gauging interest, you don't need to be a dick. If it was a high priority I would've been trying a long time ago to sell the last slot. I gave the other slots away so I could still do the last if someone I knew on here wanted the last share, thus me gauging interest in anyone who would be interested in buying it.

Side note: rereading this most of it doesn't make sense and I'm tired.[/QUOTE]

Dude, no ones gonna be eligible for that. like NO ONE. not even you fit the requirements...
10 or 15 I can see happening, but 30 is ludicrous.

[quote name='rkrocks123']Sure, I would.

Dino Crisis 2 share:
1. rkrocks123 (host)
2. xxjonoxx
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?
6. ?[/QUOTE]

Let's do it! Would you also be interested in Dino Crisis 1 on this same share? If not, that's cool.

[quote name='Oaxan']Dude, no ones gonna be eligible for that. like NO ONE. not even you fit the requirements...
10 or 15 I can see happening, but 30 is ludicrous.[/QUOTE]
Don't get mad guys, I'm eligible :p (not interested, though, life sucks, hey?)

There are guys, believe it or not, with 300+ trades here !?! one day, you little birds will become eagles, too, LOL

Jokes aside, Oaxan, I sent you a PM about my Split/Second + dlc slot...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back