Not open for further replies.
Arcana Heart 3 ($29.99)

anyone interested gameshare ARCANA HEARTS 3
it a fighting game all with girl power look very interesting

so it 6$ a share still need 3 other user

1.antlp89 (host)
2.fear_me_all

forget about MK :roll::lol:
(just before adding yourself be sure thx you)

FMA

Hey guys I am looking to fill one spot in my long term game share group. The details are below. Please PM me or respond in the thread if you are interested or have any questions:

-We have our main purchase once every 2 months. I post the new items released after 2 months for members to vote on and anything that gets 4 votes or more we group purchase, though any items can be halved/third if members want to.
-The group has been together since July 2009, so we concentrate mostly on the newer items released in the store, though any member can nominate an older title for vote.
-Each week that new sales go up I send out a PM to the group to vote on so that we don't miss out on any of them.
- The account will be Canadian with 5% taxes. Money can be deposited directly (if you have access to a Canadian Credit Card or Canadian PSN Card) or sent by pay pal.
- Must be a CAG member for at least a year or have a recommendation from another CAG that he/she participated in a game share group with.
-New member will not have access to past purchases, we will be starting a new account.

[quote name='Kamikaz3']Swindler Scammed Me...[/QUOTE]

That makes 2 of us then. For some reson it wont let me change the account password back from what he changed it too. Very frustrating.

[quote name='Oaxan']Dude, no ones gonna be eligible for that. like NO ONE. not even you fit the requirements...
10 or 15 I can see happening, but 30 is ludicrous.[/QUOTE]

I do have like 15 or so more trades pending from my lowball so I'll qualify in a day or so. ;)

[quote name='meeek']Don't get mad guys, I'm eligible :p (not interested, though, life sucks, hey?)

There are guys, believe it or not, with 300+ trades here !?! one day, you little birds will become eagles, too, LOL

Jokes aside, Oaxan, I sent you a PM about my Split/Second + dlc slot...[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I already went through with the deal with justan00b.
Got what I wanted, thanks for the offer though. :)

[quote name='Oaxan']Dude, no ones gonna be eligible for that. like NO ONE. not even you fit the requirements...
10 or 15 I can see happening, but 30 is ludicrous.[/QUOTE]

30 is easy to get if you're like all these dumbasses who keep leaving feedback for gamesharing even though it's against the site rules. All you crying about getting scammed and asking to get others banned for it... might want to make sure you're not breaking any rules yourself.

/sigh

Stacking DLC PMs are getting sent out in a sec. Check your inboxes (once the site is not under maintenance...)

[quote name='IwillStealYourGames']No one trust Swindler, the bastard took my account and stole my games. He is a scammer. Everyone give him bad rep![/QUOTE]
1. your fault for trusting someone named "Swindler".
2. no duh.
3. we don't gang up on people, even scammers. though he does need to be banned.

[quote name='Oaxan']1. your fault for trusting someone named "Swindler".
2. no duh.
3. we don't gang up on people, even scammers. though he does need to be banned.[/QUOTE]

Well if he deserves to get banned but he cant get banned because he technically didn't break any site rules why not gang up on him to stop him. Doing nothing really sends Swindler the wrong message. We should fight to stop him not do nothing.

There is definitely a certain level of trust involved with gamesharing. I think putting ridiculous parameters that the average member can't hold up to isn't the way to go about it. Using feedback on some level is fine, but keep it reasonable. Also, if you are unsure about the other parties involved it's not like you can't host your own gameshare and dictate who gets access to the account first.

That being said, wasting copious amounts of pages on talk about a single member is not only detrimental to the site, but also to people looking for active gameshares. It's bad enough when you have members repost the SAME gameshares every page (and I think you know the members I'm referring to) but to also sift through a mountain of garbage on top of that will make it harder to complete these gameshares that are trying to find those last few members.

I think warning others of specific members is fine, obviously, but side-tracking an entire thread for a day or more is just ludicrous. It's an unfortunate event that most people are aware of its possibility. The trick is limiting your risk and maximizing your reward.

[quote name='kurrptsenate']
I think warning others of specific members is fine, obviously, but side-tracking an entire thread for a day or more is just ludicrous. It's an unfortunate event that most people are aware of its possibility. The trick is limiting your risk and maximizing your reward.[/QUOTE]

I know in other forums there are threads where the OP has names of people to avoid and I think doing that in this thread would also be beneficial. At least that way if someone is worried about getting scammed they can look on the first page and see if the user has been mentioned before as someone to avoid.

[quote name='kurrptsenate']
That being said, wasting copious amounts of pages on talk about a single member is not only detrimental to the site, but also to people looking for active gameshares. It's bad enough when you have members repost the SAME gameshares every page (and I think you know the members I'm referring to) but to also sift through a mountain of garbage on top of that will make it harder to complete these gameshares that are trying to find those last few members.
[/QUOTE]

I do agree with this. There really needs to a split in topics in the gamesharing forum between posting sell/trade lists, one for setting up groups and one for complaints/feedback. The current system up now does waste a lot of space and just seems like a competition between members to get noticed.

Wait, wasn't someone going on about how IWillStealYourGames scammed them a few pages back... or am I imagining that? Not trying to point fingers or anything if I'm wrong, but I distinctly remember someone going on about that... very distinct name, and another user blaming them for trading with someone named... IWillStealYourGames.

Be pretty funny if someone swindled... the swindler.

[quote name='Buuhan1']Wait, wasn't someone going on about how IWillStealYourGames scammed them a few pages back... or am I imagining that? Not trying to point fingers or anything if I'm wrong, but I distinctly remember someone going on about that... very distinct name, and another user blaming them for trading with someone named... IWillStealYourGames.

Be pretty funny if someone swindled... the swindler.[/QUOTE]
there all the same person so a ip banned would knock his 4 to 5 accounts out the box and will also show who all he really was,, i told you guys who he really was about 1 month ago and people still traded with him on that account even though he had a negative complaint along with his good feed back. but i know the guy from other sites because same name and everything,, for petes sake i even posted links in this thread with proof and guys still added him to there groups,
im just lol

Hi,

I have a question about PSOne classics on the PSP.

So my PSP is an original fat model, and it has got custom firmware (5.50 prometeus), and my question is whether I can buy PSOne classics from the PSN and play them on it. I don't mean via gamesharing, but using my PSN account and buying them at full price (I'd buy them on the PS3 and then transfer them to my PSP). Can Sony somehow detect that my PSP is hacked, and maybe ban my account?

Thanks!

[quote name='Buuhan1']Wait, wasn't someone going on about how IWillStealYourGames scammed them a few pages back... or am I imagining that? Not trying to point fingers or anything if I'm wrong, but I distinctly remember someone going on about that... very distinct name, and another user blaming them for trading with someone named... IWillStealYourGames.

Check the thread, I didn't scam anyone. No one complained about me, I was scammed by Swindler and apparently so were others

Still looking for more people for my MK gameshare
1. Me (Reptile)
2. Silentevil (Scorpion)
3. Possible Ermac?
Kitana is a high want

[quote name='CaptainJoel']MK Klassics gameshare
1) CaptainJoel - Scorpion Klassic costume and Fatality
2) Silentevil - Ermac/Jade
3) KrebStar - Reptile
4) xxjonoxx - Sub-Zero
5) SEH - Mileena

I sent out PMs with all the GameShare info to everyone in the group![/QUOTE]

Hey guys, Kitana is the only other one we don't have then, right? I'm working on getting a code for her skin and just wanted to make sure there aren't others out there I'm forgetting or unaware of.

To add to that, I really wished we had a member named bullshitter.
(Hope that comment doesn't get me in trouble. Otherwise I'll delete it).

Also, I thought I was special with getting an MK scorpion costume. Turns out I'm not.

If anyone decides to make a group for extra DLC costumes down the road though, count me in.

[quote name='ako127']Hi,

I have a question about PSOne classics on the PSP.

So my PSP is an original fat model, and it has got custom firmware (5.50 prometeus), and my question is whether I can buy PSOne classics from the PSN and play them on it. I don't mean via gamesharing, but using my PSN account and buying them at full price (I'd buy them on the PS3 and then transfer them to my PSP). Can Sony somehow detect that my PSP is hacked, and maybe ban my account?

Thanks![/QUOTE]
i never tryied it but if u are using custom firmware then just dl the game free.. you might get in a jam trying to loginto the psn with a hacked psp but maybe you can do it

The more organized the thread gets, the quicker it gets shut down. The topic needs a little chaos to keep Sony off CAG's ass. Unless you get scammed, it's probably best to quit crying about who post what and how often. Besides, some of you are posting your main PSN's under your CAG ID, which is not the brightest idea.

[quote name='SEH']Hey guys, Kitana is the only other one we don't have then, right? I'm working on getting a code for her skin and just wanted to make sure there aren't others out there I'm forgetting or unaware of.[/QUOTE]

Yup, the only one our group is missing is Kitana from TRU!

[quote name='NSYNC']The more organized the thread gets, the quicker it gets shut down. The topic needs a little chaos to keep Sony off CAG's ass. Unless you get scammed, it's probably best to quit crying about who post what and how often. Besides, some of you are posting your main PSN's under your CAG ID, which is not the brightest idea.[/QUOTE]

I didn't even think of that o_o
MY PSN ID = REMOVED

I'm just saying, if everything was nice and neat, you'd have way too many people in this thread to where Sony would take notice. It'd turn into a mini-website people recommend, so to speak. They'd just round up all the PSN's, ban them and send CAG an e-mail to shut it down.

[quote name='fear_Me_All']Arcana Heart 3 ($29.99)

1.antlp89 (host)
2.fear_me_all
3.frictor
4.TooMuchCake

forget about MK :roll::lol:

FMA[/QUOTE]

I wanna join this!

Originally Posted by fear_Me_All
Arcana Heart 3 ($29.99)

1.antlp89 (host)
2.fear_me_all
3.frictor
4.TooMuchCake
5.dejeckt

forget about MK

FMA

Would like to get in this game share if possible still, just send me an email and I can paypal right away ^^

Still looking for some more people for my MK costume gameshare, just got Ermac confirmed.
1. Me (Reptile)
2. Silentevil (Scorpion)
3. Kilogram3 (Ermac)
Kitana, and Sub-Zero are big wants.

Arcana Heart 3 ($29.99) gameshare complete

1.antlp89 (host) paid
2.fear_me_all paid
3.frictor paid
4.TooMuchCake paid
5.dejeckt paid

forget about MK lol

FMA

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='NSYNC']The more organized the thread gets, the quicker it gets shut down. The topic needs a little chaos to keep Sony off CAG's ass. Unless you get scammed, it's probably best to quit crying about who post what and how often. Besides, some of you are posting your main PSN's under your CAG ID, which is not the brightest idea.[/QUOTE]

I seriously doubt Sony is gonna ban based from this website. Hell, i have had my Gamertag and PSN ID in my sig on some "Less than Legal" sites for years now.

Ok I'll put it up here:
I believe both are 5.99 a piece so 2.40 a share.

Dino Crisis 1 and Dino Crisis 2 Game share:

1) host
2)bill123
3)xxjonoxx
4)Pinkrabbits
5)

[quote name='dgwillia006']I seriously doubt Sony is gonna ban based from this website. Hell, i have had my Gamertag and PSN ID in my sig on some "Less than Legal" sites for years now.[/QUOTE]

I'm with you here. Unless there's proof a "lack of chaos" would bring SONY here and ban the site and everyone, I'll deem it paranoia.

The way posters post here, it is a clutter****! Things would be better without the drama, unnecessary thanks for a group, extreme reposting of some users of what they're selling every page, and questions which should be on another topic.

/endrant

PS: If things running neatly actually brought the SONY hammer on us, please disregard everything above this sentence.

I thought gamesharing was legal? The OP quoting Sony's President (I think he isn't anymore, tho) is no longer true? Just how many people have actually been banned for gamesharing?

[quote name='sir-fly']there all the same person so a ip banned would knock his 4 to 5 accounts out the box and will also show who all he really was,, i told you guys who he really was about 1 month ago and people still traded with him on that account even though he had a negative complaint along with his good feed back. but i know the guy from other sites because same name and everything,, for petes sake i even posted links in this thread with proof and guys still added him to there groups,
im just lol[/QUOTE]

I'd like to clarify that who ever was scamming on here a month ago was not me. I made this account less than a week ago.
This really shouldn't have been a surprise that I did this anyway.
I mean look at this avatar

[quote name='Swindler']I'd like to clarify that who ever was scamming on here a month ago was not me. I made this account less than a week ago.

Oh and to those people whose accounts I have, I dont want them anymore. You can have them back,[/QUOTE]

soo... you steal PSN accounts, try the games, and then give them back if you don't like them? LOVELY. -_-

[quote name='Swindler']I'd like to clarify that who ever was scamming on here a month ago was not me. I made this account less than a week ago.
This really shouldn't have been a surprise that I did this anyway.
I mean look at this avatar

[quote name='dgwillia006']I seriously doubt Sony is gonna ban based from this website. Hell, i have had my Gamertag and PSN ID in my sig on some "Less than Legal" sites for years now.[/QUOTE]

That's because the topic is what it is. You start organizing things, you get way more people joining and it starts to take on a life of it's own. Right now the topic isn't affecting Sony too much and looks like a "At Your Own Risk" idea thanks to the scammers here. There's also not enough members in the topic for them to waste their time on us, but if you make this "go to" place for gamesharing, things could snowball really quick. Sony could be sitting back, collecting data and watching until they decide to pull the trigger on multiple sites for all we know.

Since people ARE posting their main PSN's like you, Sony can link your personal info with your CAG ID and take additonal steps, whether it be a ban or lawsuit in the future. Granted, this is an extreme scenario, but we already know how far Sony is willing to go over just one person. You're just sticking your neck out unecessarily by posting your PSN here, that's all.

I wish we'd just let the moderators handle the topic instead of calling people out, but that'd be too easy. Post/suggestions like this one are mean-spirited, and we forget this practice is frowned upon in the first place. The people that do repost or discuss things "off-topic" usually have good intentions anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back