CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest Update for PSN/Qriocity Services
Posted by Patrick Seybold // Sr. Director, Corporate Communications & Social Media

We sincerely regret that PlayStation Network and Qriocity services have been suspended, and we are working around the clock to bring them both back online. Our efforts to resolve this matter involve re-building our system to further strengthen our network infrastructure. Though this task is time-consuming, we decided it was worth the time necessary to provide the system with additional security. We thank you for your patience to date and ask for a little more while we move towards completion of this project. We will continue to give you updates as they become available.

I don't expect this to be "rebuilt" anytime soon. Apparently people were hacking the PlayStation Store and getting free content.

[quote name='NSYNC']Latest Update for PSN/Qriocity Services
Posted by Patrick Seybold // Sr. Director, Corporate Communications & Social Media

We sincerely regret that PlayStation Network and Qriocity services have been suspended, and we are working around the clock to bring them both back online. Our efforts to resolve this matter involve re-building our system to further strengthen our network infrastructure. Though this task is time-consuming, we decided it was worth the time necessary to provide the system with additional security. We thank you for your patience to date and ask for a little more while we move towards completion of this project. We will continue to give you updates as they become available.

I don't expect this to be "rebuilt" anytime soon. Apparently people were hacking the PlayStation Store and getting free content.[/QUOTE]

Hey Nsync, I know that info is riding around on all the gaming sites, but not one single post from Dtoid,Joystiq,Kotaku have anything about sony releasing the facts that "their infrastructure was hacked using ps3 modded to be a Dev-kit to enable embezzlement of contents."

I was just wondering if that was speculations or was it published by sony. (not trying to flame anyone here)

Or perhaps I'm suffering from deprivation of sleep and just glanced over one of sony's official blog post.

It's been trickling from developers. Media Molecule was the first to say they were hacked. Ofcourse Sony wasn't going to say much in the beginning, but they've changed their stance. There's a video explaining what might have happened on LBP2's facebook page.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm looking for the borderlands psn dlc, i bought the non goty for 20, was about to get the dlc bundle for 30, but i bought a used goty version for 20... now i have 2 borderlands discs, with no dlc.

Looking to sell or trade (Toss me some offers):
Tales of Monkey Island ($4)
Echochrome ($2)
Blue Toad Murder Files ($3)
All Borderlands DLC ($6)
Castlevania SoTN ($2)
BF1943/Onslaught ($3)
Flow DLC ($0.60)
Ghostbusters Sanctum of Slime ($2)

Wants (Trades only, I'll contact you if I want to buy)
Soldner X-2 DLC, Scott Pilgrim DLC, Explodemon, Swarm, Megaman 10, PoP Trilogy

Want:

Have:
***Black Ops First Strike (Map Pack 1) $3
Battlefield 1943/Bad Company 2 Onslaught Mode $2.50
Dead Space Ignition $1
Ferrari The Race Experience $5

Please PM me with any inquiries

Have MK: kitana code. looking for mk dlc group.

I have 2. doing 1 for my friend and currently in ratfoot's group. looking for a group for him too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like my MK DLC group has pretty much filled up.
1. Me (Reptile)
2. Silentevil (Scorpion)
3. Kilogram 3 (Ermac)
4. Mythus (Kitana)
5. Sub-Zero?

[quote name='Ratfoot']Looks like my MK DLC group has pretty much filled up.
1. Me (Reptile)
2. Silentevil (Scorpion)
3. Kilogram 3 (Ermac)
4. Mythus (Kitana)
5. Sub-Zero?[/QUOTE]

I'm willing to partake in the MK DLC group. I have a sub-zero costume/classic fatality code.

We're missing one person in our MK Klassic Kostume group.

We just need someone with Mileena and we'll have all 7 kostumes under one account, so first come, first serve.

We also plan on making it a long term MK group and download all upcoming future MK DLC.

PM if interested.

I'd like to do the MK share group as well.. I myself have Sub Zero and Reptile
Anyone wanna start a new one or can I fit in one thats already up on here?

(1 share left)

Game share bundle for $9 via Paypal.

Account 1:

- Scott Pilgrim vs The World (with DLC knives)
- Marvel vs Capcom 2
- Dead Nation
- Street Fighter HD Remix
- Echochrome

[quote name='dcibass16']I'd be interested in joining a MK gameshare. I have the Reptile Costume/Fatality.[/QUOTE]

I as well. I have the most common one, a scorpion costume, so if anyone is still needing that 1, let me know.

[quote name='gmoney1234567890']I as well. I have the most common one, a scorpion costume, so if anyone is still needing that 1, let me know.[/QUOTE]
I need you! haha I have Sub Zero and Reptile.. I'd like to get all 7? There's
Sub zero
Scorpion
Reptile
Mileena
Kitana
Jade
Ermac
?? any others ??

[quote name='OlDirtyBastard']Modnation Racers DLC will include: Stunt Prop Pack($5), Holiday Pack($5), Carnival Prop Pack($5), and the Far East Track Theme($10)= $5 a share. This group could buy new themes as they come out if the group wants but this is as is for the time being.

1.OlDirtyBastard
2.ROB64
___[/QUOTE]
bumping.

[quote name='brighenne']Looking to start an arcana heart 3 gameshare.[/QUOTE]

I'm interested

2. brighenne
3. darken
4. perfect ending ?

Repost for this: "Still, for the price, will still buy it. Those, as well as Chrono Cross and FF9.

I might start an account with those 4 games, (and perhaps BG&E, though might be a part of another group for that. I cannot recall) if they all arrive roughly around the same time period. If anyone is interested in joining for a group for those games, please let me know by shooting me a PM. Thanks."

Or if anyone has any gameshares already with FF9 or other good ps1 games, please send me a PM. If the account has more ps1 games, the merrier I will be. I already own FF7 and 8, and SOTN, but if the account has a bunch of games on top of those, I'd still probably interested in it.

I have a FF share already, so if I were to join another RPG group it'd need to be games other than FF. Like Xenogears and/or Vagrant Story.

Hey guys I am looking to fill one spot in my long term game share group. The details are below. Please PM me or respond in the thread if you are interested or have any questions:

-We have our main purchase once every 2 months. I post the new items released after 2 months for members to vote on and anything that gets 4 votes or more we group purchase, though any items can be halved/third if members want to.
-The group has been together since July 2009, so we concentrate mostly on the newer items released in the store, though any member can nominate an older title for vote.
-Each week that new sales go up I send out a PM to the group to vote on so that we don't miss out on any of them.
- The account will be Canadian with 5% taxes. Money can be deposited directly (if you have access to a Canadian Credit Card or Canadian PSN Card) or sent by pay pal.
- Must be a CAG member for at least a year or have a recommendation from another CAG that he/she participated in a game share group with.
-New member will not have access to past purchases, we will be starting a new account.

Finally got MvC3. I knew I should have jumped in a DLC group when they were plentiful but oh well. Anyone have a share of Jill and Shuma DLC? I'll take the costumes too if they are on the same account but I really could care less about them.

If noone has a share I am willing to start a group and host it. Also, Im still looking for people for MNR

Modnation Racers DLC will include: Stunt Prop Pack($5), Holiday Pack($5), Carnival Prop Pack($5), and the Far East Track Theme($10)= $5 a share. This group could buy new themes as they come out if the group wants but this is as is for the time being.

1.OlDirtyBastard
2.ROB64

[quote name='evantrees']looking for two shares of red dead dlc, or perhaps can start another group if there is enough interest.[/QUOTE]

Been looking into finally getting the DLC packs. This is for all the RDR DLCs, right? You can add me as being interested. Message me when PSN is finally back up to see if we can get a group together.

[quote name='Buuhan1']I have a FF share already, so if I were to join another RPG group it'd need to be games other than FF. Like Xenogears and/or Vagrant Story.[/QUOTE]

I'd want in on this. I have a FF7 share and I own hard copies of FF8 and 9, but I'm good for any others except for PS+ classics released. The more PS1 classics the better as well for me.

Hey guys, the complete Ultra costume pack for Super Street Fighter 4 was suppose to be out today on PSN for $18. Anybody interested in gamesharing it once PSN comes back up?

I'll host if no one else can do it. It's supposedly $18 so, it will be $3.60 per person.

1. backseatdog (host)

Thanks!

[quote name='n4styn4t3']Selling 7 million shares of everyones credit card info.[/QUOTE]
I'll take a dozen, should I pay you in cigarettes or soap on a rope?

[quote name='n4styn4t3']Selling 7 million shares of everyones credit card info. Pm me.[/QUOTE]
ill take a few shares of your credit card
pm sent

"If you were this unprepared for attacks that you have to take down the entire network and rebuild it, you have no business running a 70+ million user network."
not from me, but on par with my idea on the matter

[quote name='meeek']Sony apparently stated there will be NO COMPENSATION to PlaystationPlus subscribers what-so-ever!!![/QUOTE]

nah, they just said that they would wait until the services are back up and running before they take the appropriate actions. (my guess is just an extension of ps plus for the time lost)

[quote name='meeek']Sony apparently stated there will be NO COMPENSATION to PlaystationPlus subscribers what-so-ever!!![/QUOTE]
fuck Sony then, PSN's still cheaper then LIVE, so I guess I shouldn't complain...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back