CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='TheKid101']I am interested in Call of Duty Classic. Sorry I am new to this, I understand gamesharing but what's the different between selling and trading? Selling=gamesharing I assume but not sure about trading. I am also looking for some dlc games if you guys have it and want to sell give me a pm. Currently looking for Spare Parts and Prince of Persia Trilogy. Is paypal the payment method for both? Thanks for any info and sorry if I sound like a noob :)[/QUOTE]

Selling = pay for the share via Paypal / Amazon credit etc etc

Trading = trade his share for a share of a game that you don't want anymore (ie trade my explodemon share for his CoD Classic share).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bastiartadi']Selling = pay for the share via Paypal / Amazon credit etc etc

Trading = trade his share for a share of a game that you don't want anymore (ie trade my explodemon share for his CoD Classic share).[/QUOTE]
You quoted me and wrote this? What does it have to do with my post?

[quote name='TigerLust']You quoted me and wrote this? What does it have to do with my post?[/QUOTE]

Whoops! I meant to quote the person below your post. Edited accordingly.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']STACKING THE LOST HOBO KING DLC

> DLC ONLY: $1/share, be up for also purchasing future DLC for the game (doubt they make anymore).

1. PrinnyOtaku - host
2. Marauder7
3. gmoney1234567890
4. jamehze
5. meek

Do you four still want to get this? PM or reply with a response and I can get it set up for 5/24.[/QUOTE]

I'm still in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buuhan1
Would you be interested in a long-term group? I've been wanting to put together a long-term PSone classics group for a while, we'd get a batch of games first and then over time vote and add past and newly released classics to the mix. Unfortunately I haven't really found anyone here interested, most rather just get an account with 1-3 games which I understand, but I want to stand saving on account space.

[quote name='jamehze']We tried doing this ages ago, but I never heard back. I would totally be interested in this.

Interested parties:

1. buuhan1
2. daver16
3. gmoney1234567890
4. chickenbutt
5. jamehze[/QUOTE]

So now that PSN is getting back to normal would everyone still be interested in this group?

> DLC ONLY: $1/share, be up for also purchasing future DLC for the game (doubt they make anymore).

1. PrinnyOtaku - host
2. Marauder7
3. gmoney1234567890
4. jamehze
5. meek

Do you four still want to get this? PM or reply with a response and I can get it set up for 5/24.[/QUOTE]

If a spot opens up I'm interested.

Okay so umm welome back everyone I guess.

Now that we're back up and running, just a quick question regarding all my gameshares - do I need to re-activate all these?

I also previously hosted a CoD classic of which I currently don't own a share anymore - do I need to take any action resetting the pw?

Cheers for heads up, hope to be back in business soon again everyone :)

[quote name='bill123']hey if anyone had the bad company vietnam dlc with the email:

[email protected]

please PM me the new password.[/QUOTE]

again gonna ask this. i have the original password as proof. i got may share from NamPaehc if that helps anyone in the game share

[quote name='TigerLust']L.A. Noire Pre-Order Group

The goal here is for everyone to end up with all the bonuses PLUS the first paid DLC. We can buy additional DLC if the group is interested, which we will play by ear.

In order to avoid any BS, I intend to run it the same way as I did for the Fallout New Vegas Pre-Order. I will make a new account and send the credentials to the group, and everyone adds it and confirms; this will ensure we don't have any issues with anyone not being able to activate the account. Everyone sends me the codes (or $ for the fifth member), and after I confirm it is all legit, I will add all the codes to the account at the same time. I realize some might have an issue with trust, but I have all positive feedback and I have hosted a lot of stuff at this point (before joining this site I did it on SD), and all shares have been smooth.

Amazon Melee Suit - dcibass16 (All DLC, sent the codes)
Best Buy Sharpshooter Suit - Tallest-Midget (All DLC, sent the codes)
Gamestop/EB Naked City Case + challange - Marauder7
Wal-Mart Tongue Case - Tiger (All DLC) (bought the game here to complete the bonuses, I hate Walmart)
$10 contribution via PayPal Gift will be used for DLC#1 - PrinnyOtaku (All DLC, sent $)

(Sorry fuze, Midget posted about the pre-order a few days before you, if you want to contribute you are of course welcome.)[/QUOTE]
I'd be interested in buying a share into this as well

[quote name='GirlsRscandalouz']I'd be interested in buying a share into this as well[/QUOTE]

I think they already have 5 people so you're probably SOL

[quote name='GirlsRscandalouz']I'd be interested in buying a share into this as well[/QUOTE]
As midguy said, we are full. fuze9 might make a second group if enough are interested, so maybe you can join that group.

[quote name='Anhmeister']I'm down for a SSFIV Costumes + AE DLC group as well.[/QUOTE]

I'd be down for this as well (I currently have the original SF4 costumes but not the Super Street Fighter costumes).

If you guys are going to start a group specifically for the SSF4 costumes and the AE DLC, I am definitely interested.

1. PrinnyOtaku - host
2. Marauder7
3. gmoney1234567890 ?
4. jamehze ?
5. meek

I'm also still in, guys in bold are confirmed, and TheCro was up in case someone withdrew...

[quote name='TigerLust']As midguy said, we are full. fuze9 might make a second group if enough are interested, so maybe you can join that group.[/QUOTE]

Yeah! We're still getting a group! Let's do some L.A. Noire DLC sharing! I've got a Sharpshooter code, blurrz has The Naked City, and bill123 has The Naked City and the Piano Gun. I should also be getting the code for the Electroplating case as soon as my local Best Buy calls.. but no promises yet.

[quote name='fuze9']Yeah! We're still getting a group! Let's do some L.A. Noire DLC sharing! I've got a Sharpshooter code, blurrz has The Naked City, and bill123 has The Naked City and the Piano Gun. I should also be getting the code for the Electroplating case as soon as my local Best Buy calls.. but no promises yet.[/QUOTE]

I have the Amazon codes too. Broderick Detective Suit and I'm guessing other might come with all new copies... can't remember what it said right now.

[quote name='meeek']I'm also still in, guys in bold are confirmed, and TheCro was up in case someone withdrew...[/QUOTE]

Yep. Still in too. Sent a PM to the wrong person before btw.

[quote name='NamPaehc']I have the Amazon codes too. Broderick Detective Suit and I'm guessing other might come with all new copies... can't remember what it said right now.[/QUOTE]

Cool. You'd be our 4th and GirlsRscandalouz could be the 5th. Of course, it'd be great if someone had the Walmart DLC. The other case you're referring to is probably The Consol's Car that's the PS3 exclusive.

[quote name='fuze9']Cool. You'd be our 4th and GirlsRscandalouz could be the 5th. Of course, it'd be great if someone had the Walmart DLC. The other case you're referring to is probably The Consol's Car that's the PS3 exclusive.[/QUOTE]Yea I'm definitely in, I have whatever Best Buy offered. I'll pay if I need

[quote name='jonfelkin']Think shop is up the 24th. Or was that a rumour?[/QUOTE]
Sony told developers PS store would be back up May24th .. no rumor

[quote name='antlp89']I'd be down for this as well (I currently have the original SF4 costumes but not the Super Street Fighter costumes).

If you guys are going to start a group specifically for the SSF4 costumes and the AE DLC, I am definitely interested.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat.

[quote name='GirlsRscandalouz']Yea I'm definitely in, I have whatever Best Buy offered. I'll pay if I need[/QUOTE]

Cool. So we've got

• GirlsRscandalouz - The Sharpshooter Detective Suit
  • Fuze9 - The Sharpshooter Detective Suit and possibly Nicholson Electroplating
  • blurrz - The Naked City
  • bill123 - The Naked City and the Piano Gun.
  • NamPaehc - Broderick Detective Suit

Obviously we're missing the Walmart case A Slip if the Tongue, and if someone could somehow swap for it, that'd be great. We've all got The Consul's Car, but I figure the host could redeem it and we could try to sell the others on eBay or something. Likewise for the duplicates. If I get a hold of
Nicholson Electroplating then we'd each have a unique code to contribute. Otherwise, I suppose GirlsRscandalouz or blurrz could opt for the Rockstar Pass or some future piece of DLC. Let me know what you think and if anyone wants to volunteer to host (I've never done so before).

Is the walmart code in the packaging? I might be able to ask my friend to get us one either way, but that seems easier if it was a hand out. I'll ask him if needed next week at work.

[quote name='fuze9']Cool. So we've got

• GirlsRscandalouz - The Sharpshooter Detective Suit
  • Fuze9 - The Sharpshooter Detective Suit and possibly Nicholson Electroplating
  • blurrz - The Naked City
  • bill123 - The Naked City and the Piano Gun.
  • NamPaehc - Broderick Detective Suit

Obviously we're missing the Walmart case A Slip if the Tongue, and if someone could somehow swap for it, that'd be great. We've all got The Consul's Car, but I figure the host could redeem it and we could try to sell the others on eBay or something. Likewise for the duplicates. If I get a hold of
Nicholson Electroplating then we'd each have a unique code to contribute. Otherwise, I suppose GirlsRscandalouz or blurrz could opt for the Rockstar Pass or some future piece of DLC. Let me know what you think and if anyone wants to volunteer to host (I've never done so before).[/QUOTE]

[quote name='NamPaehc']Is the walmart code in the packaging? I might be able to ask my friend to get us one either way, but that seems easier if it was a hand out. I'll ask him if needed next week at work.[/QUOTE]

If it's like the Best Buy one I got, there were cards inside the case, inserts alongside the manual. Thanks. I'd trade my Sharpshooter code if you'd like.

[quote name='NamPaehc']Is the walmart code in the packaging? I might be able to ask my friend to get us one either way, but that seems easier if it was a hand out. I'll ask him if needed next week at work.[/QUOTE]
As far as I know, all the "normal preorder codes" are in game. The only ones outside cases are the piano gun and Nicholson. If anyone has an extra of these 2, please hit me up.

[quote name='Just2Dirty']Accounts that I cannot access due to changed password:
Prince of Persia remakes - [email protected]
Mod Nation Racers - [email protected]

Moon Diver + Explodemon - thanks lilman for updated details.

-----------
Users of my Pixel Bomber Joe share I have reset the password.
[/QUOTE]

Where is my Bioshock DLC?

I have two game shares that I don't have the pw for and still haven't been reset yet( both are kind of old). Does anyone out there still have the 'Ccunch and Tpanic' and 'Popcap' info? If you need more information please feel free to PM me.

Ok, I went to my local gamestop here and pre-ordered Infamous 2 and im getting the lightning hook power, if you are in the US and pre-ordering at walmart and will be receiving the electrocution grenade then maybe its possible to share these powers between us.

Btw, im european, so dont know if these pre-order codes are region locked.

So I guess those of us who didn't get an exclusive retailer DLC with L.A. Noire has to wait till they're added to the Store to get in on them?

[quote name='Sting10']Ok, I went to my local gamestop here and pre-ordered Infamous 2 and im getting the lightning hook power, if you are in the US and pre-ordering at walmart and will be receiving the electrocution grenade then maybe its possible to share these powers between us.

Btw, im european, so dont know if these pre-order codes are region locked.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, 99.9% chance they will be region locked...

Any confirmation on store being back tomorrow? in any case, any cag in one of my g.s. groups, please PM me (about which 2 games we'll chose out of the 5).

It's been awhile since I checked CAG, and psn is now back? I will check all the accounts I have hosted, and I'm curious to what ever happened to the group I was in for Arcana Heart 3. I think fear_me_all and antip89 were in the group (iono who else were though).

Also still interested in doing a game share for MK9 costumes, I have kitana.

The accounts I have hosted...

Gundemonium Collection
email: gun***[email protected]

Dead Nation
deadN***[email protected]

BFBC2 Vietnam
bc2*******@gmail.com

Sega Sale (Sonic Ep 1, Sonic Adv, etc)
Cagse***@yahoo.com

(lol, I'm not sure how the asterisk would help but it was in attempt to hide information. I hope most who needs to know can figure out, and if this isn't necessary I'll just edit the post to remove them)

For the following shares I have hosted, I've used number(s) for all the passwords. I will put the start of the number series at the start of the password and the rest at the back; in example...
if the pass was
bob123tom
then
1bobtom23.

*edit*Hmmz seems like anyone with access to account can change pass, and it seems the consensus is keeping it the same (sorry didn't realize you can keep the same pass). I ended up only changing the pass for Gundemonium and Dead Nation.

Looking for Lost gameshare group for Arcana Hearts 3
antip89 (host)
fear_me_all
dejeckt
????
????

Also looking to share Kitana costume with other MK9 costumes.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='meeek']Yeah, 99.9% chance they will be region locked...

Any confirmation on store being back tomorrow? in any case, any cag in one of my g.s. groups, please PM me (about which 2 games we'll chose out of the 5).[/QUOTE]

ok, then im looking for an european buying the special edition. For some reason my gamestop does not sell. then we will share the redeem codes and get all powers.

[quote name='Buuhan1']So I guess those of us who didn't get an exclusive retailer DLC with L.A. Noire has to wait till they're added to the Store to get in on them?[/QUOTE]

Meh, no reason you wouldn't be able to buy a share if another group gets together. I'll let you know if someone drops out of ours.

[quote name='NamPaehc']No go on the Wal-mart code. :([/QUOTE]

Got ya. Well, blurz mentioned the possibility for returning his for the Walmart case in our social group. (Have you joined yet? It's LA Noire Gamesharing group - check your invites). Dunno if he still can, but either way we can come up with a gameplan for the upcoming store reopening.

[quote name='Buuhan1']So I guess those of us who didn't get an exclusive retailer DLC with L.A. Noire has to wait till they're added to the Store to get in on them?[/QUOTE]

They have to be considering they're in the "Trophy List". You can't get 100% without them. Everyone that missed out should be OK down the line. We just don't know how long these are exclusive for.

EDIT: PS Store is NOT reopening today.

I told TigerLust already that I'd be selling my share of the LA Noire DLC once I've played through the two cases so if you want in on that group, it's $10. Must be willing to buy future DLC also.

Stupid DLC trophies built-in to retail... terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back