CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']I told TigerLust already that I'd be selling my share of the LA Noire DLC once I've played through the two cases so if you want in on that group, it's $10. Must be willing to buy future DLC also.[/QUOTE]
There seem to be several people interested.

The bad news is that PSN Store won't be up today. Sony Europe mentioned this in a post about some network maintenance, and said they are "aiming" have it up by the end of the month. :censored: Here is a link to their post from yesterday.

PS: I made a social group for the pre-order groups, and invited all in the share. Join so that we can discuss and get DLC as it is released.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested in an LA Noire DLC group if all members commit to buying all future DLC. If anyone's putting together a group like this, put me down for one share.

There's no confirmation. A lot of people are thinking it's gonna be restricted to a console instead of an account, but I honestly don't see how they can do that.

Is anybody selling a share of uncharted 2 all dlc UK version?

And somebody has a share for Undead nightmare: Collection. also Europe version. I understand tha tmost of you are from usa..

Could we have a Infamous 2 pre-order code gameshare group going?

This is what I have compiled so far.

The Hero Edition's super voucher includes all of the "exclusive" per-order bonus codes from Amazon, Best Buy, Gamestop, and Wal-Mart. They are the 24K Gold Amp weapon variant, Kessler Skin, Lightning Hook, and Electrocution Grenade items/powers/skins codes respectively.

Apparently, if you order the Hero Edition from Gamestop, not only will you get the super voucher included with it, you will get another Lightning Hook code in addition to the Reaper Skin, Sly's Cane, Caveman Club, and Samurai Sword items code.

Amazon - 24K Gold Amp weapon variant plus Reaper skin and 3 different Amp variants: Sly's Cane, Caveman Club, Samurai Sword
Standard Edition only

Best Buy - Kessler Skin
valid for both editions according to their item listings

Gamestop - Lightning Hook plus Reaper skin and 3 different Amp variants: Sly's Cane, Caveman Club, Samurai Sword
valid for both editions according to their item listings

Walmart - Electrocution Grenade
Standard Edition only

There is also the Schick code that I am sure that most of us already have.

I am leaning towards ordering from EB Games since I still have a $10 off coupon code from last year that is still valid. If Amazon offers credit and the codes, then Amazon I go. Otherwise, feel free to add yourselves to the list and which code you are contributing. Lastly, I can not host.

1. Trueblade (Amazon or EB Games, TBD)

Huh, I wasn't aware of the Schick sniper blast. Looks cool but too bad I live in Canada. I think I'm getting the pre-order pack and the Kessler skin with my Bestbuy.ca order. I would donate my Kessler if I can get access to the lightning hook, sniper blast, and grenade.

[quote name='mikespit1']Is there any way to trade game share info and PSN games even though the store is down?[/QUOTE]

You can login to the PSN account, sure. But with the store down you can't actually download any of the games or content.

[quote name='Buuhan1']You can login to the PSN account, sure. But with the store down you can't actually download any of the games or content.[/QUOTE]

Make sure you manually activate your system too. Since the store is down, just logging in won't take one of the five slots. Someone could make an honest mistake or steal it once the store reopens.

EDIT: So I plat L.A. Noire and am stuck at 77% thanks to pre-order DLC, LOL! This is marketing BS 101.

[quote name='NSYNC']So I plat L.A. Noire and am stuck at 77% thanks to pre-order DLC, LOL! This is marketing BS 101.[/QUOTE]
Seems like a good time to mention that Prinny want to resell one slot of LA Noire group that comes with all Pre-Order bonuses. I will even be getting the limited edition Piano Gun to boot. Anyone who wants the slot needs to chip in $10 (which goes towards the first DLC) and agree to chip in 1/5 on future DLC's.

[quote name='TigerLust']Seems like a good time to mention that Prinny want to resell one slot of LA Noire group that comes with all Pre-Order bonuses. I will even be getting the limited edition Piano Gun to boot. Anyone who wants the slot needs to chip in $10 (which goes towards the first DLC) and agree to chip in 1/5 on future DLC's.[/QUOTE]
I want the slot and commit to all future DLC, PM'd you.

Looks like I'm gonna have to GameFly LA Noire to finish up the DLC at this point considering the GS TIV coupon expires on Sunday and PSN is still not up :/

I'll be done with it literally the day PSN is back up so my spot will be open right after.

Siliconera just posted that Sony has finally announced the Japan and other Asian "Welcome Back" programs. Other areas get a similar choose two from each list.

Japan will have:

PS3:
The Last Guy
Loco Roco Cocoreccho!
Wipeout HD
Echochrome
Hustler King

PSP:
What Did I Do To Deserve This, My Lord?!
LittleBigPlanet
Loco Roco: Midnight Carnival
Everybody's Stress Buster
Patapon 2

1 Free Month of PS Plus and 1 Free Month of Toro Station

What looks to be the rest of the Asia region will have:

PS3:
The Last Guy (Chinese/English Version)
Come on, LocoRoco!! BuuBuu Cocoreccho (Chinese/English Version)
Trashbox (Chinese/English Version)
Hustle King (English Version)
WipEout HD Bundle (English Version)

PSP:
Everybody’s Stress Buster (Chinese/English Version)
LittleBigPlanet (Chinese/English Version)
LocoRoco: Midnight Carnival (Chinese/English Version)
Modnation Racers (Chinese/English Version)

1 Free Month of PS Plus
Some Items for PS Home and a “Dokodemo Issyo Spring Theme”

Japanese PSN should be up tomorrow

(I copypasted this from another thread, lol)

Woah, I'd totally prefer Japan's options - well, at least The Last Guy and Echochrome. Do we have members with Japanese PSN accounts? I suppose we'll have to figure out just how well gamesharing Welcome Back titles works once it's all back online.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']I want the slot and commit to all future DLC, PM'd you.[/QUOTE]
You need to work out the slot exchange details with PrinnyOtaku; whom the slot belongs to at the moment.

PrinnyOtaku: You can also RedBox the game for the DLC, if they offer games in your area.

Mortal Kombat DLC:

Fancy dressing up your Mortal Kombat fighters in old-school outfits? Then you're in luck. Warner has released a new video detailing the character skins and new fatalities heading to the PSN store as downloadable content.

All originally available as a pre-order bonus, there's seven skins up for grabs. Amongst them are “klassics” costumes for Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Reptile, Ermac, Mileena, Jade and Kitana. The pack also includes “klassic” fatalities for Sub-Zero, Reptile and Scorpion. Kwality.

The DLC hits the PSN store on June 7th for $4.99.

L.A. Noire DLC:

Rockstar Games has announced via its Facebook page that details on the previously exclusive pre-order cases and content will be coming next week and that they’ll also reveal details on new DLC and the Rockstar Pass.

“Next week, look out for new info on downloadable content for L.A. Noire, including the release of all the retail exclusive pre-order cases and content, along with details on new cases and the Rockstar Pass,” says the Facebook post.

The retail exclusive pre-order DLC that the post mentions are of course the cases: “A Slip of the Tongue” and “The Naked City,” which each carry a 100 achievement points with them. This ultimately means that anyone wanting to get the initial 1,200 Gamerscore will be able to sooner rather than later

Oh, and we’ll hear about the illusive Rockstar Pass and some new DLC too. Can’t be bad!

http://www.PS3trophies.org

I have a Disgaea 3 DLC gameshare that's giving a DLC authentication error on my main account after I changed the password. Do I have to wait for the store to come back up and redownload it, or is there another way to handle authentication issues?

[quote name='fuze9']Cool. So we've got

• GirlsRscandalouz - The Sharpshooter Detective Suit
  • Fuze9 - The Sharpshooter Detective Suit and possibly Nicholson Electroplating
  • blurrz - The Naked City
  • bill123 - The Naked City and the Piano Gun.
  • NamPaehc - Broderick Detective Suit

Obviously we're missing the Walmart case A Slip if the Tongue, and if someone could somehow swap for it, that'd be great. We've all got The Consul's Car, but I figure the host could redeem it and we could try to sell the others on eBay or something. Likewise for the duplicates. If I get a hold of
Nicholson Electroplating then we'd each have a unique code to contribute. Otherwise, I suppose GirlsRscandalouz or blurrz could opt for the Rockstar Pass or some future piece of DLC. Let me know what you think and if anyone wants to volunteer to host (I've never done so before).[/QUOTE]
So any news on this group guys ? I know there supposedly going to be offering all of the retail exclusive dlc's on PSN also. So do we have all of them offered within the group we put together? Hosting is easy I can do that.

Anyone interested in forming a Fallout New Vegas DLC Group. Once the stores up we could start. Once all 4 DLC's are out it comes to $8 per person($2 in the beginning since Dead Money is already out). Or if anyone already has a group I'd like to join.

[quote name='GirlsRscandalouz']So any news on this group guys ? I know there supposedly going to be offering all of the retail exclusive dlc's on PSN also. So do we have all of them offered within the group we put together? Hosting is easy I can do that.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, we were waiting on you to join the social group. http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=429 Sorry if you didn't get the memo. Again, we're out on Walmart DLC but I figured we'd just pick that up on PSN eventually, and I've still not heard back from my local Best Buy re: Electroplating DLC :cry:

[quote name='uuaww']I need the password for a mass effect 2 gameshare:
[email protected][/QUOTE]

I need to know too, I forgot who created this group. Please let me know.

I know the person's name through Paypal but doesn't list the CAG nickname

[quote name='finsfan0210']Anyone interested in forming a Fallout New Vegas DLC Group. Once the stores up we could start. Once all 4 DLC's are out it comes to $8 per person($2 in the beginning since Dead Money is already out). Or if anyone already has a group I'd like to join.[/QUOTE]

I'm in for this!

Anyone interested in forming a Fallout New Vegas DLC Group. Once the stores up we could start. Once all 4 DLC's are out it comes to $8 per person($2 in the beginning since Dead Money is already out). Or if anyone already has a group I'd like to join. 3 spots left open.

1. finsfan0210
2. junno

Sony have said the stoe will be up within a week, Im guessing they will just wait til there E3 conference to get it going again, Have everyone relived and happy at the start of the conference.

Anyone interested in a group for the LA Noire Rockstar Pass? It's "a new way to pre-order and purchase DLC that gives players access to all of the upcoming downloadable content for L.A. Noire, available for a limited-time discounted price of just $9.99 on PlayStation Network." I'm not able to host. Just put your name on the list if you're interested.

1. (host)
2. SaiZn

Interesting, a new way to pre-order DLC?

Oh, I just researched it. $10 for all that content is a great price, will be buying.

[quote name='SaiZn']Anyone interested in a group for the LA Noire Rockstar Pass? It's "a new way to pre-order and purchase DLC that gives players access to all of the upcoming downloadable content for L.A. Noire, available for a limited-time discounted price of just $9.99 on PlayStation Network." I'm not able to host. Just put your name on the list if you're interested.

1. (host)
2. SaiZn
3.jgiovanni
5.[/QUOTE]

interested as well

[quote name='SaiZn']Anyone interested in a group for the LA Noire Rockstar Pass? It's "a new way to pre-order and purchase DLC that gives players access to all of the upcoming downloadable content for L.A. Noire, available for a limited-time discounted price of just $9.99 on PlayStation Network." I'm not able to host. Just put your name on the list if you're interested.

1. (host)
2. SaiZn
3.jgiovanni
4.fmwross2
5.[/QUOTE]

I'm in too.

1. (host)
2. SaiZn
3.jgiovanni
4.fmwross2
5. aaronmills

[/QUOTE]

I'll take a spot at as well. This is great that it includes all pre-order DLC plus all future DLC!

We just need one more. If no one can host in this group, I'll step up. Probably the easiest way for whoever hosts would be to get a $10 PSN card from BestBuy.com (or in-store if you have one near you). The closest Best Buy to me is an hour away so we'd have to wait until it ships if I need to host.

[quote name='aaronmills']I'll take a spot at as well. This is great that it includes all pre-order DLC plus all future DLC!

We just need one more. If no one can host in this group, I'll step up. Probably the easiest way for whoever hosts would be to get a $10 PSN card from BestBuy.com (or in-store if you have one near you). The closest Best Buy to me is an hour away so we'd have to wait until it ships if I need to host.[/QUOTE]

I think Solid Sanke wants the last spot.

I'll be by a bestbuy on Friday picking up lunch so if you want me to host, please paypal me the funds by Friday.

PM for the username.

aaronmills can attest for me as host.

1. (host)
2. Uuaww
5.[/QUOTE]

Im gonna start another one, since the next one filled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back