CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested!

---
Hey guys, a member in my LTS group has decided not to participate anymore. My original group has been running for 2 years strong. I am awaiting to hear what 3 other members from my original group want to do. In the meantime, I would like to possibly start another PSN LTS group for new releases (last week PSN was up and future). Plan on purchasing maybe once ot twice a month with majority vote. I would laso like to add a subscription to PS+ to the group sometime later as well.

1. (host)
2.jgiovanni
3.Midguy
4.stopchildren

[quote name='stopchildren']Interested!

---
Hey guys, a member in my LTS group has decided not to participate anymore. My original group has been running for 2 years strong. I am awaiting to hear what 3 other members from my original group want to do. In the meantime, I would like to possibly start another PSN LTS group for new releases (last week PSN was up and future). Plan on purchasing maybe once ot twice a month with majority vote. I would laso like to add a subscription to PS+ to the group sometime later as well.

1. (host)
2.jgiovanni
3.Midguy
4.stopchildren
5.[/QUOTE]

Sorry group was all full early this morning.

OK, time for a new group then!

Who's up for a new long term share group? Purchase once or twice a month, mostly all the PSN games that don't have crap reviews. Sounds good?

1. stopchildren
2. ?

Starting a group for the new blopz map pack, its not out yet but when it comes out my friend and I are getting it. $3
1. Direll (host)
2. Aero
3. Thekrakrabbit4

Feel free to add yourself

rainbow vegas 2 group

2.sir-fly
3. uuaww
4. uuaww
5.Oside_hunter

its a great game btw

ea mma
2.sir-fly
3.Vyrtigo
feel free to add yourself to the list

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Direll']Starting a group for the new blopz map pack, its not out yet but when it comes out my friend and I are getting it. $3
1. Direll (host)
2. Aero
3. Thekrakrabbit4
4.Tdwp_do0d

Feel free to add yourself
[/QUOTE]

It comes out June 10th.
PM me your paypal info.

[quote name='Direll']Drops tommorow and i will be getting it as soon as it drops so get u a spot now[/QUOTE]

Escalation comes out on saturday?

So does anyone know if the "Welcome Back" packages can be shared? Or if we have more than one account, for SURE we can download more than 2 PS3 and 2 PSP games?

[quote name='solid penguin']So does anyone know if the "Welcome Back" packages can be shared? Or if we have more than one account, for SURE we can download more than 2 PS3 and 2 PSP games?[/QUOTE]

Yes you can!

[quote name='sir-fly']rainbow vegas 2 group

2.sir-fly
3. uuaww
4. uuaww
5.Oside_hunter

its a great game btw

ea mma
2.sir-fly
feel free to add yourself to the list[/QUOTE]

Added.

Originally Posted by Direll
Starting a group for the new blopz map pack, its not out yet but when it comes out my friend and I are getting it. $3
1. Direll (host)
2. Aero
3. Thekrakrabbit4
4.Tdwp_do0d
5.Cule54

Im in, let me know paypal info when youre ready

Got a few shares to sell.. Get these to round out your welcome back collection. Will consider offers. 1 share available for each:

Swords and Soldiers 9.99
Dead Nation 14.99
inFAMOUS 29.99
Killzone Liberation PSP 15.99
Pursuit Force PSP 22.99

Normally $19 - Yours for $10

Rocket Knight 14.99 (can't even buy this one anymore)
After Burner Climax 9.99
Super Stardust HD 9.99
LittleBigPlanet Ps3 19.99
LittleBigPlanet PSP 19.99
Modnation Racers PSP 19.99

Normally ~$19 - Yours for $10

Trine + 2 Welcome back games of your choice

Normally ~10 - Yours for $5

Lemmings ($5.99)
Flow + Expansion Pack ($10.99)
Everyday Shooter ($9.99)
Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection Online Bundle ($29.99)
ROCK BAND TRACKS:
Sprode 1
Last Train to Clarksville
Gimme Three Steps
Punk Pack 1 5.5
Roam
...And Justice For All
Siva
You've Got Another Thing Comin'
Still Alive
Kool Thing 5.5
Classic Rock Pack 1
Don't Look Back In Anger
Juke Box Hero
My Sharona
Bang a Gong
Hard To Handle

plus welcome back games of your choice
Normally ~$25, yours for $15

[quote name='stopchildren']OK, time for a new group then!

Who's up for a new long term share group? Purchase once or twice a month, mostly all the PSN games that don't have crap reviews. Sounds good?

1. stopchildren
2. fear_Me_All

[/QUOTE]

i add myself

[quote name='Brainberry']Under Siege(RTS Game)
2. Brainberry
3. volt1up
4.iwarboY
_____________[/QUOTE]

ACTUALLY because everyone gets psn+ for free, this is only going to be $2.00 bucks each! awesome . sauce.

[quote name='iwarboY']ACTUALLY because everyone gets psn+ for free, this is only going to be $2.00 bucks each! awesome . sauce.[/QUOTE]

I thought only the welcome back people get psn+ for 30days, so it'd only be $2 if it is added to an account that existed prior to 4/19.... no?

[quote name='xanchui']I thought only the welcome back people get psn+ for 30days, so it'd only be $2 if it is added to an account that existed prior to 4/19.... no?[/QUOTE]

Correct.

[quote name='iwarboY']ACTUALLY because everyone gets psn+ for free, this is only going to be $2.00 bucks each! awesome . sauce.[/QUOTE]

But you won't be able to keep in unless you're willing to renew ps+ right?

[quote name='Brainberry']But you won't be able to keep in unless you're willing to renew ps+ right?[/QUOTE]

You keep the things you buy, free things go away.

Looking for the password for aboyd6****@gmail.com ModNation share, anyone help out?

Also, these are still for sale:
[quote name='WiiNet']
Tiger Woods 11 DLC all real courses - $10
PacMan Championship Edition DX + Stardust HD w/ addons + Wipeout HD w/ Fury addon - $10[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Vyrtigo']You keep the things you buy, free things go away.[/QUOTE]
Nice
Wanna joinn our group? lol
Under Siege(RTS Game)
2. Brainberry
3. volt1up
4.iwarboY

2$ a share

Wish somebody had an Escalation Gameshare getting ready, I'm not too hot about gamesharing with Direll (we've had issues in the past) but if nothing comes up I think Direll will do.

Want to get la noire rockstar pass gameshare. It's my first so would prefer someone else set up and I will send money. Are u supposed to rate these in the game trading system?

[quote name='cule54']Originally Posted by Direll
1. Direll (host)
2. Aero
3. Thekrakrabbit4
4.Tdwp_do0d
5.Cule54
[/QUOTE]

alright its full. PMs about paypal should be goin out soon

Who wants to start an Assassins Creed 2 Deluxe + Dante's Inferno? $8 for both!

1. (host)
2. Bastiartadi

For sale:
lumines + expansion + unclaimed welcome back for $5
explodemon + unclaimed psn welcome back for $5.
Tetris + superstardust hd + wipeout hd and fury for $5.

Also have a Euro account with Quest for Booty. Looking to trade with a Japan account with the Welcome Back goodies.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bajingo']Want to get la noire rockstar pass gameshare. It's my first so would prefer someone else set up and I will send money. Are u supposed to rate these in the game trading system?[/QUOTE]
My long term share bought it, so I am going to resell the slot of the share I am hosting. People are in middle of sending in money, so it may be a day or two before It is ready. If you want the slot, you can paypal as a "gift" with the discounted rate of $2 OR standard paypal it would be $2.50

[quote name='Brainberry']Nice
Wanna joinn our group? lol
Under Siege(RTS Game)
2. Brainberry
3. volt1up
4.iwarboY
5.iwarboY(2 slots)

2$ a share[/QUOTE]

need host....

wow... i try to get my 2 psn free game i select them now i cant download them and i cant select any free game... (super-stardust and wipeout)
(getting message cant be download from that account)

did i lost both of them!?!?? is that part of sony get screw plan ?? lol

[quote name='fear_Me_All']wow... i try to get my 2 psn free game i select them now i cant download them and i cant select any free game... (super-stardust and wipeout)

did i lost both of them!?!?? is that part of sony get screw plan ?? lol[/QUOTE]

Someone posted a solution to your problem on Gfaqs PS3 message board I think they got it from the PSblog originally. cant rember what it was as I had no problem but as far as I can tell it works for everyone who used it.

[quote name='jonfelkin']Someone posted a solution to your problem on Gfaqs PS3 message board I think they got it from the PSblog originally. cant rember what it was as I had no problem but as far as I can tell it works for everyone who used it.[/QUOTE]

Account management > transactions > services > playstation > select your game

if I recall thats the exact thing... I might have some names wrong >.> not looking at my ps3.

[quote name='fear_Me_All']wow... i try to get my 2 psn free game i select them now i cant download them and i cant select any free game... (super-stardust and wipeout)

did i lost both of them!?!?? is that part of sony get screw plan ?? lol[/QUOTE]
go to account managment and click transaction Management>Services List>SCEA Promotionsnsaction

rainbow vegas 2 group

2.sir-fly
3. uuaww
4. uuaww
5.Oside_hunter

its a great game btw

ea mma
2.sir-fly
3.Vyrtigo
feel free to add yourself to the list

[quote name='darken']Assassin's Creed 2 gameshare went great.

Zuttasoxx was a great host. Thanks a lot

Arcana Heart 3 gameshare $6 a piece

1. (host)
2. Darken
3. TehFlame

Add yourself[/QUOTE]
1. (host)
2. Darken
3. TehFlame
4. SaltySheep

[quote name='jonfelkin']Someone posted a solution to your problem on Gfaqs PS3 message board I think they got it from the PSblog originally. cant rember what it was as I had no problem but as far as I can tell it works for everyone who used it.[/QUOTE]

thx you

[quote name='admiralvic']Account management > transactions > services > playstation > select your game

if I recall thats the exact thing... I might have some names wrong >.> not looking at my ps3.[/QUOTE]

thx for help

[quote name='sir-fly']go to account managment and click transaction Management>Services List>SCEA Promotionsnsaction

rainbow vegas 2 group

2.sir-fly
3. uuaww
4. uuaww
5.Oside_hunter

its a great game btw

ea mma
2.sir-fly
3.Vyrtigo
feel free to add yourself to the list[/QUOTE]

again thx for your help guy it most appreciate!! :bouncy:

[quote name='WiiNet']Looking for the password for aboyd6****@gmail.com ModNation share, anyone help out?

Also, these are still for sale:
[quote name='WiiNet']
Tiger Woods 11 DLC all real courses - $10
PacMan Championship Edition DX + Stardust HD w/ addons + Wipeout HD w/ Fury addon - $10[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back