CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='meeek']PS: in case you guys don't wanna wait, I can host an inFamous 2 gs from the EUR store, being I am from (continental) Europe![/QUOTE]

The only difference is you need to get the EU DLC for it right? It works just fine on NA ps3s? If so I am in, I am playing through the first right now and forgot how much I enjoyed it.

[quote name='OlDirtyBastard']The only difference is you need to get the EU DLC for it right? It works just fine on NA ps3s? If so I am in, I am playing through the first right now and forgot how much I enjoyed it.[/QUOTE]

Correct. So if they release the pre-order DLC down the road, you'd probably want to buy it on that account.

They share the same trophies though, so you can't double dip.

[quote name='Midguy']Magic the Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012 Group

This game drops next week (6/14) for $9.99. I want to go ahead and get a group together for this game that will commit to also purchase future DLC (the last game had $15 worth of DLC).

1. (host)
2. Midguy
3. (possibly reserved)
4. iwarboY
5. Oside_hunter
[/QUOTE]

In for this

I'd do just 2 instead, but I only have a $20 card at the moment. I just ordered 2 $10 ones from best buy and could do it when they came in, but the price may go up by then...

Hey, whatever happened to this Fallout NV DLC group?

Fallout DLC Group

1. finsfan0210
2. junno
3. yohsh
4. GirlsRscandalouz
5. Tdwp_do0d

Anyone on that list still want in?

Also if anyone is interested, im still looking for a group that has either...

All of the SSF4 Costume Packs (Super and Ultra, or whatever they are called)

and Arcana Heart's 3

Cant host myself though

[quote name='Junno']Hey, whatever happened to this Fallout NV DLC group?

Fallout DLC Group

1. finsfan0210
2. junno
3. yohsh
4. GirlsRscandalouz
5. Tdwp_do0d

Anyone on that list still want in?[/QUOTE]

I would be in for Fallout New Vegas DLC.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Europe is stricter than us then? Either way, seems like pretty old info, judging by the fact it was from 2009. (And the other site says last post was 80+ weeks ago xD)[/QUOTE]

The same "typo" was in the US e-mail that we got. It's not 3 activations for us though. Plus I don't think they revoked activations for accounts/systems that were already activated.

[quote name='fmwross2']I'll host an AC 1+2 Deluxe group while the price is low if anyone is interested. $4 per person PP.

1. Fmwross2 (host)
3. bill123
5.[/QUOTE]

I'm in

Interested in SSFIV Arcade Edition + the 2nd Alternate Costume Pack from April; I believe that's $15+$18= $6.60 each

BUT - I'd be willing to wait a little while to see if they half price the costume pack soon...as long as no one disappears... :whistle2:/

. Oside_hunter (host)
2. sir-fly
3. Uuaww
4. Uuaww
5.bhoya

its a great game btw

ea mma
1. Ryanhaggan (host)
2. Sir-fly
3. Vyrtigo
4. firesword2007
5. adamsant12

the host are waiting on payments

[quote name='Junno']Hey, whatever happened to this Fallout NV DLC group?

Fallout DLC Group

1. finsfan0210
2. junno
3. yohsh
4. GirlsRscandalouz
5. Tdwp_do0d

Anyone on that list still want in?[/QUOTE]

Been wanting in on a FNV group for a while now =(

Alright, obligatory new Fallout NV DLC group.

This group's for all the DLC, including future DLC.

1. (Host)
2. Junno
3. praxus07
4. Halfwasted

People possibly interested:
finsfan0210
yohsh
GirlsRscandalouz
Tdwp_do0d

Anyone can add themselves to the list. First come, first serve.

Personally guys, I'd just wait for inFAMOUS 2 to come to the US PSN, surely it will, even if it takes a few months. The game costs over $20 more on the EU store due to differences in currency and economy.

Starting a Group that will buy games once or twice a month, Also we will have a PS+ on it to save on the games and get the free games. All games will be the newly released games and the first batch will include all games starting with when PSN came back up til whenever the group starts.
Retail games will also be included but need more votes to pass.

So initial cost will be at least $10 for the PS+, only active ppl join please for the voting which will be every 2/4 weeks depending on releases.

1. Jonfelkin
2. ryanhaggan
3. Fraggedbylaggers

No Minis or PS1 Classics.
Feel free to add yourself to the list, just make sure your willing to make it a long term group.

[quote name='jonfelkin']Starting a Group that will buy games once or twice a month, Also we will have a PS+ on it to save on the games and get the free games. All games will be the newly released games and the first batch will include all games starting with when PSN came back up til whenever the group starts.
Retail games will also be included but need more votes to pass.

So initial cost will be at least $10 for the PS+, only active ppl join please for the voting which will be every 2/4 weeks depending on releases.

1. Jonfelkin
2. ryanhaggan
3. Fraggedbylaggers

No Minis or PS1 Classics.
Feel free to add yourself to the list, just make sure your willing to make it a long term group.
[/QUOTE]

john, why not leave out the "No minis or PS1 Classics. It's a small price to pay for filling up the group faster. If we want to buy a ps1 game for $3 on sale, that's less than 75 cents per person... or even a $1 mini on sale, less than 25 cents per person.

[quote name='Sauron96']Interested in SSFIV Arcade Edition + the 2nd Alternate Costume Pack from April; I believe that's $15+$18= $6.60 each

BUT - I'd be willing to wait a little while to see if they half price the costume pack soon...as long as no one disappears... :whistle2:/[/QUOTE]

I'd be interested in this

[quote name='dgwillia006']1. Fmwross2 (host)
2. dgwillia006
3. bill123
4. gg2020

I'd like to join the AC1+2 group as well[/QUOTE]

I'd like to join the group as well.

[quote name='ZerotypeX']I'd be interested in this[/QUOTE]

SSFIV Arcade Edition
Newest Alternate Costume Bundle

approx. $33/6= $6.60

1.Host?
2.Sauron96
3.ZerotypeX

Anyone else?

[quote name='Junno']Alright, obligatory new Fallout NV DLC group.

This group's for all the DLC, including future DLC.

1. (Host)
2. Junno
3. praxus07
4. Halfwasted

People possibly interested:
finsfan0210
yohsh
GirlsRscandalouz
Tdwp_do0d

Anyone can add themselves to the list. First come, first serve.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, sent you a pm

[quote name='Buuhan1']Personally guys, I'd just wait for inFAMOUS 2 to come to the US PSN, surely it will, even if it takes a few months. The game costs over $20 more on the EU store due to differences in currency and economy.[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah, definitely waiting. Just wanted to post my interest in beig part of an NA group.

I Wanna Trade some stuff...

Got:

- killzone 3 Steel Rain Map Pack
- BABEL The king of the blocks (Minis)
- Sonic The Hedgehog 2
- Magic: The Gathering , Duels of the Planeswalkers
- The 2D Adventures of rotating Octopus Character (Minis)
- Duael Invaders (Minis)
- LittlebigPlanet Sackboy Prehistoric Moves
- inFAMOUS 2 Dynamic Theme
- SEGA Genesis Dynamic Theme
- Socom 4 SU90-S Shotgun
- Socom 4 Abandoned Map
- inFAMOUS Gigaatt Blades Power
- KillZone 2 Steel & Titanium Pack
- Killzone 2 Flash & Thunder Pack
- LittleBigPlanet Killzone Mini Pack
- Call of Duty 4 Variety Map Pack
- Uncharted 2 Heroes skins pack
- Uncharted 2 Siege Pack
- Resistance 2 ravager multiplayer skin
- Resistance 2 Cloven multiplayer skin
- Ragdoll Kung Fu
- Dead Nation
- inFAMOUS
- Ratchet & Clank Quest for booty
- Wipeout HD + Fury
- Super Stardust HD
- Killzone 3 Retro Map Pack + Dynamic Theme
- Infamous 2 Sniper Blast
- Gran Turismo 5 Chevrolet Camaro SS

also have a plus account with 19 US, if u wanna buy something

Anyone wanna Trade???

PD: if this is the wrong Thread for trades, please... Move to the right thread!

Thanks...

[quote name='jimrome27']anyone hosting Escalation Map pack? Its available on psn right now

1. Alangee
2. Alangee's friend
3. jimrome27
5.[/QUOTE]

I'll host this group with an extra spot for my friend. Two spots left.

[quote name='gg2020']I'd like to join the group as well.[/QUOTE]

1. Fmwross2 (host)
2. dgwillia006
3. bill123
4. gg2020
5. Bhoya

I'll take the last spot, I was wanting both whereas the other group is only buying AC2.

[quote name='alangee']I'll host this group with an extra spot for my friend. Two spots left.[/QUOTE]

anyone else? so we could start this now?

[quote name='Sauron96']SSFIV Arcade Edition
Newest Alternate Costume Bundle

approx. $33/6= $6.60

1.Host?
2.Sauron96
3.ZerotypeX
4.TehFlame

Anyone else?[/QUOTE]

I'm in

[quote name='bastiartadi']Just curious meek, how much would it cost for you to host?[/QUOTE]
If my info is correct, 60€ ($87.6), I'll check on store; maybe more interesting to grab 50£ card ($82.5) and DL on UK account (out this friday)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back